sleepykid said: class="titles2"

[Drama 2014] Pinocchio

Title: Pinocchio (피노키오)
Genre: Youth, Melodrama [TBA]
Episodes: 16
Broadcast Network: SBS
Broadcast Period: 12 November 2014 – TBA
Air Time: Wednesday & Thursday 22:00PM KST
Director: Jo Soo Won (Gapdong, I Hear Your Voice)
Writer: Park Hye Ryun (I Hear Your Voice)
Production Company: SidusHQ

Very Brief Synopsis

Drama about broadcasters and Social Affairs reporters. Heroine Choi In Ha works as a social affair reporter who has hiccups everytime she tells a lie.

Casts

Lee Jong Suk

Park Shin Hye as Choi In Ha

Lee Yoo Bi

Kim Young Kwang

– Kim Kwang Kyu

Byun Hee Bong

Cr: Beatus Corner

@ruzikie Anyway You see the genre there TBA reading from the other articles it is going to be a mix genre with a lot of wit, hoping that I know what you are talking about the drama that made you sick will not affect Jong Suk's acting because I feel that he was so scared when it comes to his acting skills (i dunno but he is really good in in DS) will not affect Choi Dal Po's character. And also I hope to see another side of Shin Hye so that haters will eat their words.... yaaaahhhhh I'm sleepy now

:-B :-B :-B

Is it really confirmed we called them ChoiChoi couple??? Lol

I thought, i said it at the first just on spontaneous :))

Oh..that's confirmed to be 16 episodr.. Hmmm i'm okay with it.. What the genre?? Melloww????

I thought it will be rom-com as choi in ha hiccup, but let's see...

Maybe 1 weeks after this, we will see a fan account who share the photos of current filming hahha >:)

Guest annariana18

Park Shin Hye message to Lee Jong Suk in Shanghai Fans Meeting

ctto I don't know wether this has been posted before.. :) sorry in advance. Looking forward to seeing ChoiChoi couple! :x

@Rania Zeid: I am totally with you in regards to before and after BUT slightly more optimistic.......we shall see LJS with different hairstyle few episodes into the drama. The bowl cut will definitely NOT be there for 16 episodes! I am even optimistic to the extent that LJS will be the one to change my dislike for the bowl cut......if it stays for 16 episodes......I will end up loving it.....
am I in the mode to love each and every aspect of this drama? Because I can't be a bigger admirer of him than you.....
:-j
All I know is that am eagerly awaiting it! 8->

maris1

said: @Rania Zeid: I am totally with you in regards to before and after BUT slightly more optimistic.......we shall see LJS with different hairstyle few episodes into the drama. The bowl cut will definitely NOT be there for 16 episodes! I am even optimistic to the extent that LJS will be the one to change my dislike for the bowl cut......if it stays for 16 episodes......I will end up loving it.....

am I in the mode to love each and every aspect of this drama? Because I can't be a bigger admirer of him than you.....

:-j

All I know is that am eagerly awaiting it! 8->

Ahahahaha you guys ... stop worrying about his hair lol.I think he can pull any kind of hair style because he'll do it with confident. I hate his ugly perm hair in DS, and yet he can pull it off well :)
Actually I'm more interested to his characer. How he will bring out his bowl head character to life. Jongsuk is one of few actor who not scared to look ugly and weird. That's what I like about him. Meanning he took his acting career seriously 
I mean, look how he took these ugly hair cut so well :)
tumblr_n4egwiDKiA1sckahgo6_250.gif tumblr_my8yg6fRM01stmypwo2_250.gif

tumblr_n698p99b2N1stmypwo3_250.gif 

So dont worry you guys :D
tumblr_n4dx6okFSk1scl1sjo1_400.gif

The hair is definitely a crazy thing.  The bowl cut... I remember when that was popular... and I never liked it... even then.... and I had one.... but not anymore.... actually, I think I had my hair permed too... only it was like a poodle... so his looked better... 
Anyways, I agree.  I think his character is going to be very interesting, and much different than anything he's done to date.  Just hoping that the melo happens in the beginning, middle, and NOT  the end.  So, I guess we'll be seeing.  I can't wait for the story to come out!!!!