[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

w5crc7b.jpg
lhHj1eF.jpg

9NeBeDL.jpg

cr ljs dc 

@"Rania Zeid"‌ excuse me chingu.. Why I always couldn't saw every picture you post here? Maybe you upload it on imgur? I don't know.. But my country blocked that site :( so, onetime if you post pic here can you upload on another site? Thank you :x

These two will become a hot couple for sure and I am happy that we will no longer see PSH as a student and they will be acting as mature adults. I think it will also be a comedy as I cannot imagine sorrowful scenes with hiccups:)
PS: Did you know that in the  original story, Pinocchio was executed? I didn't know that and was very surprised when I learned it. 

Wuahh, I'm getting impatient to see How Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye became a reporter.

Strange, I don't accidentally buy a book, and after I read it to the end, it reminds me of the story of Pinocchio.

Why, the novel tells the story of A daughter of a Reporter, who was shot dead in front of his wife and his daughter. 20 years later, she's start becoming obsessed be reporter like his father and just write the truth. She met a reporter who had worked another first, and that man has a mysterious side, because of his past. they both work together and fall in love. then later revealed the fact that they are(a brother and sister), said that the fact they have the same father. so they can not be together. And at the end of the story, this man also was shot by an unknown person for having written a truth.

I just think (so incidentally) I read a novel that has the same background with Pinocchio, this made me even more excited to see how Pinocchio will tell. :x

Wuahh, I'm getting impatient to see How Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye became a reporter.

Strange, I don't accidentally buy a book, and after I read it to the end, it reminds me of the story of Pinocchio.

Why, the novel tells the story of A daughter of a Reporter, who was shot dead in front of his wife and his daughter. 20 years later, she's start becoming obsessed be reporter like his father and just write the truth. She met a reporter who had worked another first, and that man has a mysterious side, because of his past. they both work together and fall in love. then later revealed the fact that they are(a brother and sister), said that the fact they have the same father. so they can not be together. And at the end of the story, this man also was shot by an unknown person for having written a truth.

I just think (so incidentally) I read a novel that has the same background with Pinocchio, this made me even more excited to see how Pinocchio will tell. :x

Wah the plot sounds promising. Thanks for sharing!

I'm quite frustrated that we didn't have glimpse of their script reading session. I guess their schedule are so packed so they just arrange a meeting between the main leads

Guest missnona

i just read that this drama will have 20 eps! ok it's good to see LJS more right?

hmmmm i love PSH but i pray that her role won't be "crying girl"

and just to add more fun...i think that there will be scene when LJS asd PSH if she loves him and she answer "no"!...then her nose will be taller than lee kwang soo lol'

next year i wish LJS will act with our Moon Geun Young, they would make such cute couple!!!

and sry for my poor english..