[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

I'm super curious about the story line too.  The actors can only do so much with what they have.  You can have stellar actors... and a bad script.   Writer-nim hasn't failed me yet.  I'm a huge fan of Dream High and I hear your voice is my all time favourite!!!!! I think she did High Kick 3 too... if I remember right.  That's cool... still, got a great knack for story telling, and I'm really looking forward to whatever comes our way...
I am disturbed by the family angle.... but I have lots of faith that it'll be well explained, and that we'll not be disgusted with faux-cest.  I'm optimistic... but very curious to see how it will be played out.  Maybe Kim Woo Bin'll do a cameo or something... Even better if Lee Bo Young came and did a cameo too... That'd be SWEET!!! She never did for DS, but she might for the IHYV team. :D  Enough of my rant.  I'm really excited about the script.  It sounds a bit different, and I love the slight slight paranormalesque thingys going on.  Still AJA AJA!!!! To the entire Pinoco Team!!!!! Kyak!!!!!!!!! aja aja!!!

I just read all the comments in Dramabeans its full of hatred, Gosh it affects my brain a lot anyway  appreciate the way they criticize the actors its a way to develop their acting skills, well specifically kissing scenes is what they look forward in the drama.Well I think the way Shin Hye acted her kissing scene last time in the Heirs is quite justifiable, well because ahhhhmmm they are students right, well she just gives an innocent way how the lady will react for her first love :) And also about the acting she did her best, she is likable BUT the script really SUCKS... The writer always show that the girl should be the damsel in distress. Now what I'm looking forward is the story line... I want it to be good, really good, The year is wrapping up but I haven't seen any good series. Hopefully this will make our YEAR.

Guest aya52893

Don't ever remind me of the dark past :)) The future is so bright :)>- I'm excited to see a wooden boy B-)

Hi @Bambiina ;) It's good to be here

Wait. Wait. Sis @angels_natdylax05 isn't it Shinhye is the pinocchio? I'm confused.

Auntie @rania, sisters @rynn_peace @pandalover1‌ @angels_natdylax05 let's continue our quack spirit here. Hahaha.. =))

Easy if they don't like one of the cast then don't watch. The drama hasnt started yet and others have already verdict on the acting.

Don't mind the haters/negative people, just focus on the positive things, we have great PD and writer and amazing young actors and they can still improve to be better. I think this drama will be interesting so I'm very excited of the storyline. I started watching IHYV and I have to say I'm liking the storyline very much so kudos to the writer, PD and the casts.

HanCinema :: The Korean Movie and Drama Database, discover the South Korean cinema and drama diversity

Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Pinocchio"

photo485757.jpg

Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Pinocchio" (2014)

Directed by Jo Soo-won

Written by Park Hye-ryeon

Network : SBS

With Park Shin-hyeLee Jong-sukKim Yeong-kwangLee Yoo-biByeon Hee-bongKang Shin-il,...

Synopsis
A green drama of reporters who chase after truth and those who spend 24 hours with them while sharing the war together.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2014/11

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

StarNNews

Lee Jong Suk decides to play in drama 'Pinocchio'

20140912124507_54126c4352f32_1.jpg

Actor Lee Jong Suk participate in drama 'Pinocchio.'

Actor Lee Jong Suk, who recently made a huge syndrome with drama 'Doctor Outsider,' decided to play in channel SBS' new drama, 'Pinocchio,' which will premiere in November.

'Pinocchio' is a new drama that the production team of 'I Hear Your Voice' are producing, and Lee Jong Suk is going to play as a reporter named 'Choi Dal Po.'

A representative of SBS said, "We had Lee Jong Suk for 'Dal Po' part from the very beginning, and thankfully, Lee Jong Suk decided to join us. We believe that Lee Jong Suk will be able to set a new milestone of his career through this drama."

A representative of Lee Jong Suk's management agency also said, "We heard that the production team and the director had Lee Jong Suk in their mind from the very beginning part, and it is a great honor for Lee Jong Seok to do another work with great staffs. Please show a lot of supports for Lee Jong Seok and the drama."

Writer Park Hye Ryeon and production director Cho Soo Won are going to lead 'Pinocchio,' and the drama will show a story of news reporters who always pursue truth of everything.

Lee Jong Suk largely surprised many fans and viewers through 'Doctor Outsider,' and many people are showing huge anticipation for another transformation that Lee Jong Suk will show in 'Pinocchio.'

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk is going to hold a fan meeting in Seoul on September 14th, and continue '2014 Lee Jong Suk FANMEETING TOUR' in Beijing, Bangkok, and Taipei.

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

Source: StarN