[Drama 2014] 9th Boy/Plus Nine Boys - 아홉수 소년 - Thank You For Watching!

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1411270795-47.jpg
http://topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=74393&thread=0002r0001r0012r0030

방송에 앞서 공개된 사진에서 존박은 오디션에 참가한 동구를 예리한 눈빛으로 심사하기도 하고 다양한 표정 연기를 선보였다. 특히 존박은 동구의 춤에 흥에 겨워 동구와 함께 비욘세의 ‘싱글레이디’ 댄스까지 선보이며 남다른 존재감을 드러냈다.

이와 관련해 tvN ‘아홉수 소년’ 제작진은 “원래 대본에서는 심사위원이 나와 직접 춤을 추는 장면이 없었는데도 존박이 촬영 당시 애드리브로 현란한 댄스를 선보여 현장이 초토화됐었다”고 전했다.  

bing translate
Released in advance of broadcast, photo from JohnPark auditioned for and participated in Eastern Europe,but also the sharp eyes of judges and showcased a variety of expressions. In particular, John Park Heung-Dong, Dong-gu's sick to dance with Beyonce's ' singleladies ' dance serves up an unusual presence.
Regarding this year's boys ' to ' nine credits, tvN "comedirectly from the original scenario was dancing scene,the judges had taken at the Park ad libitum withdazzling John dance complements the scene had beendecimated," he said.

- INSTAGRAM UPDATE - http://instagram.com/rowoon0216

오늘도 아홉수데이♡ 존박삼촌과 함께^^ 잠시후 동구댄스를 보실 수 있습니다~~홍홍 #최로운 #choirowoon #tvN #아홉수소년 #강동구 #존박 #댄싱9 #심사위원 #춤추는동구♡

bing translation
Today, nine day  John Park, uncle-dance with the leaders after a while ^ ^ ~ ~ Hong Hong # #tvN # to#choirowoon the ninth to Choi boy # jiangdong # JohnPark # dancing 9 # judges # dancing-
10707217_1483924475224764_1108065590_n.j
10683771_384077921739571_34751684_n.jpg
로운이♥ #최로운 #choirowoon #아홉수소년 #강동구 #gooddoctor #parkshion #goldenrainbow #youngwon

bing translation
As lucky  # #choirowoon # to boy # 9 by Choi andKang Dong-gu #gooddoctor #parkshion#goldenrainbow #youngwon

Choi Ro Woon is so winning in this. He's the most impressive because he's actively trying to be a bad actor when in fact he's the best among the child actors. The only thing I want to see more from this drama is the familial interactions. All are engrossed in their own difficulties that I wouldn't mind some male bonding and loving. I'm also convinced that this drama is one long beautiful music video that endorses Korea's tourism and Beats headphones. :)

1411269318-98.jpg
http://topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=74387&thread=0002r0001r0012r0030

강민구는 인디음악을 좋아하는 한수아를 위해 인디밴드 ‘스탠딩 에그’의 콘서트 표를 구해 함께 갔다. 공연이 거의 끝나갈 무렵 “마지막 무대는 저희 앵콜 곡 대신, 아주 스페셜한 무대를 준비했습니다. 누군가의 진심이 담근 무대, 시작할게요”라는 보컬의 소개와 함께 무대 중앙에 강민구가 깜짝 등장했다. 긴장한 민구는 심호흡을 한번 크게 하고는 “한수아. 잘 들어. 너를 위한 노래다”라며 연주에 맞춰 스탠딩 에그의 ‘그래 너’를 열창했다.

자신만을 향한 강민구의 진심 어린 세레나데에 한수아는 하루 종일 잘 알지도 못하는 노래를 듣고 여러 번 연습했을 민구의 모습이 떠올라 처음으로 민구에게 설레는 감정을 느꼈다. 이날 방송은 “남자를 변하게 하는 건. 바로 사랑하는 그녀다”라는 강민구의 내래이션과 함께 민구가 잠들기 전 수아에게서 처음으로 핸드폰 답장 메시지를 받으며 행복해 하는 모습으로 마무리 돼 시청자들에게 10대 로맨스의 풋풋함과 떨림을 전했다. 또 이날 세레나데 고백으로 한층 발전한 이들의 로맨스는 앞으로 어떤 모습일지 기대감을 불러 일으켰다.

이날 ‘아홉수 소년’ 8화에는 아이돌 그룹 비투비(BTOB)의 멤버이기도 한 육성재가 직접 노래를 부르며 더욱 풍성한 볼거리를 선사하는 한편, 인디밴드 스탠딩 에그가 직접 출연해 인디음악이 돋보이는 감성드라마 ‘아홉수 소년’만의 매력지수를 한껏 높였다. 여기에 8화 방송에서 배경음악으로 쓰인 ‘궁금해’라는 곡 역시 육성재가 직접 부른 노래로 알려지며 더욱 화제를 모으고 있다.

육성재와 박초롱의 풋풋한 로맨스와 감성을 적시는 배경음악으로 화제를 모으고 있는 tvN ‘아홉수 소년’은 매주 (금), (토) 저녁 8시 35분에 만나볼 수 있다. 

bing translation
Kang min can be like Oh indie music sphere for theindie band ' standing, he went with a concert of ' save the table. Performances are almost the last stage of our "Encore songs, instead, have prepared a veryspecial stage. I'll start the stage, called "are you serioussomeone dipped vocals in the center of the stage withthe introduction of the Kang min was the Sonicsappeared startled. Relax, take a deep breath once in ademocratic district could be greatly ". Listen up. The song "for you I guess standing in playing his ' yes ' to open a window.
Only you will be able to know in the sphere's heartfeltSerenade towards Kang min all day, listening to the song several times and never knew very well would have to come up with a way of practicing for the first time civil citizens felt his emotions to the drain. On this day, "men make love right. She is called" Kang min's of my rage with NUM. Sonics fell asleep for the first timefrom the cell signaling can relax with happy reply message in the guise of giving viewers finishingteenage romance with a quiver of input output. Alsoon this day, their further development as a Serenadeand romance may look forward to some expectations.
Earlier in the day in a boys ' to ' nine 8 episodes of idol group BtoB (BTOB) is also a member of foster'ssanction direct chanting even more rich nightlife, whileindie bands standing in his own starring indie musiccould be a compelling emotional drama "the nine boys' only enhanced the attractiveness of index. Here are the 8 broadcast background music from Porgy and Bess as a ' wonder ' "is a song by ash, also known tofoster more direct topic.
Foster and nights lively romance and sensibility of lanterns in a timely manner the background music tothe tvN topic ' nine boys ' weekly (Friday), Saturdaynight at 8: 35 pm.

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY? :)))) aigoo these two :))
http://instagram.com/9thboy

불금이닷!! 아저씨들도 신나보이죠? ㅎㅎ #tvN #티비엔 #드라마 #아홉수소년 #금토드라마 #오후8시35분방송 #아홉수 #김강현 #오정세bing translation : Fire gold dot!! Gents even thinner?  ㅎ #tvN # TV-en# drama # can boy # 9 Fri Sat TV # at 8: 35 pm # 9 to# Kim Kang-Hyun # o Affairs

10632220_383023951847788_664495281_n.jpg10643859_719748568061382_473610852_n.jpg

굿모닝~~~~ 다들 기지개켜고~~ 활기차게 원투! #tvN #티비엔 #드라마 #아홉수소년 #금토드라마 #오후8시35분방송 #아홉수 #김강현 #오정세
bing translation: Good morning ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ and everybody wants tovigorously turn on stretching! #TvN # TV-en # drama #can boy # 9 Fri Sat TV # at 8: 35 pm # 9 to # Kim Kang-Hyun # o Affairs

nancykimlee said: "Track 7" songsRecap of the last episode: 

Kwang Soo meets Park Eun Ji for a blind date: 
Min Goo mistaken a girl to be Soo Ah while eating udon: 닥터심슨 (Dr. Simpson) - 머리 어깨 발 무릎 너의 입술 While Min Goo and friends are eating/talking: 
Kwang Soo speedily drives Da In to the hospital/at the hospital: 
in ep 8 at the carparkKwang Soo sees Da In crying in the car: 
Dong Goo practicing his modeling:
Fortune cookie about our three men: 
Kwang Soo at the elevator: 로코베리 (Rocoberry) - 좋은 이유Min Goo practicing judo: 
Kwang Soo spacing out when others are talking to him: 
Kwang Soo makes a u-turn to go see Da In: 
Da In at her coffee shop: 
Go Eun kissed Jin Goo: 
in ep 8 after they eat meatJae Bum confessed again: 

"Track 8" songs @gailleqt1012Kwang Soo finally asked Da In why: 옥수사진관 (Oksoo Photoshop) - 안녕Min Goo + Soo Ah drinks espresso: 라이너스의 담요(Linus’ Blanket) - Late Love (Alt. Take)Min Goo shares headphones with Soo Ah: 블루파프리카 (Blue Paprika) - 안아줄게Min Goo likes indie bands and sings:
Soo Ah tests Min Goo's indie knowledge: 
Goo later sings this to her, hehe.Se Young's flashbacks of times in the bus with Jin Goo: 
Dong Goo practice dancing, haha:
Min Goo + Soo Ah on a bike: 어쿠스틱 콜라보 (Acoustic Collabo) - 바람이 부네요Omo! Live performance from Standing Egg <3: 
later they sing
Kwang Soo plays song from his phone: 
Jin Goo + Se Young walking and eating: 
Jin Goo + Se Young waits at bus stop: 
Jin Goo gets on the bus: 리어코스티(Bily Acoustie) - 뻔한 사랑과 뻔한 이야기 again when Da In walks away from Kwang Soo@iloveporkandbeans :x@fithi - I think the duet song that plays during Min Goo + Soo Ah scenes is an unreleased song for the soundtrack.@p1n6an2012 Did you swoon a bit when Min Goo sang to Soo Ah? :) Also, like @iloveporkandbeans @"thaila bastos" said, it's the TVing online streaming ratings, and not TV ratings per AGB Nielsen. This drama has been hovering around the .8-1%.

Thank you again to @nancykimlee for always graciously providing us with list of music with links. Super super big help. :x

Hi @dt23‌ and everybody, you may check daum list per episode on page 1. They have a more detailed list of the BGM the show use, listed according to the minute it was played on the show. :)

@itashee it's going to be dark soon and still no eng subs of ep 8 in any sites.. I wonder what happened.. :-/

14 episodes will be?:( I hope every four character have good ending. I love the special atmosphere (with music and camera-set) in this drama. And I laugh a lot at Young HoonXD He is so playful troll friend:) I saw him in Unemployed romance, he had a bit similar role in that:) Don Goo is funny with these whinings. Maybe his ex girlfriend will come back, they were cute. I enjoyed SoAh'S twist and MinGoo's confession was touching, but I'm rooting for JinGoo-SeYoung pair the best:)

Archived