[Drama 2014] Blade Man aka Iron Man - 아이언맨

marykarmelina

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

errrrrr :-? ... since WAML, I have been weary about SSK. I dont know if I will get over her character in WAML ~X(  . I started loving LDW because of Roommates and Bo-Dong :x , but unfortunately, that is gone as well :-S ... I miss Bo-dong, =((

I will try the first episodes and maybe SSK will do a better job in this drama ... I will give her one more chance for the sake of Bo-Dong. *sigh* :-SS

Guest delphi

For whatever happen... i definetely watch this drama. Yes, you can call me Wookieholic. Beside of that, I always satisfied with his acting in his drama before. So.... High five @SeGafanlady!!

LOL tbh kdrama has had a lot of ridiculous plots before. This isn't the first nor will it be the last. But it all depends on how it's written i guess. The teaser didnt really show us anything, just the lead apparently using his knives to climb up a building. Its a bit disappointing since i fail to see the purpose of the teaser yet. I hope the longer trailer will be clearer for us.

I still don't get the knives part .... usually any scenes with knives it will be blurred out ..so why did they use this as the main theme . So are they going to blurred all the knives scenes out ? I really hope LDW can proof us wrong why he take on this drama ..it's really weird 

The 2nd teaser is out! I'm on my phone so i can't embed it, but yiu can watch it here

[Teaser 2] 아이언맨 Ironman

As I thought, we get a little more insight on the characters. I'm glad that it looks like there will be a lot of light hearted moments in the drama :)

Hi guys...aneyong:) the first trailer was quite overwhelming for me with all the blades combined with climbing the building scene :-? Really expected Spider-man to swing by to say hi to our Iron man :D I am set to watch IM without any expectation, I am a LDW fan and so far he has not disappointed me in his choice of characters. Have enjoyed his dramas and his characters be it MG, LDV, SOW, WR, MOH and most recent HK. Our guy likes to take up complex characters, so looking forward to his portrayal of IM :-bd

like  most of you guys am here bcz of lee dong wook,i thought am gonna miss him after hotel  king and accidently saw this drama ad the first thing  did was to search the soompi thread,am fine with the       strange plotline  bt i   kinda don't like his new hair style.and glad to see hotel king lovers here, am so gonna watch this
HOTEL KING CHINGUS WE GET  SEE MORE SHIRTLESS LDW,,,,,,,,,WHOO.

Well I'm here for uri handsome, old fashioned, adorkable & perfect oppa too... Just like my Sunbae @SeGafanlady‌ I'm a junior Wookaholic just a few months to fall in love with Wookie :* I'll watch this show for him even tho I Still don't get the plot but I just hope writernim is doing his job then IM can have a chance against MLG & MSD...

Guest supercalifragilistic

Is it just me?  Or does Shin Se Kyung look really, really young next to Lee Dong Wook in the trailer?
I mean, he's not old.  It's just that she has such a baby-face that I am finding it hard to picture them as a couple.  I can see her as his baby sis.  Maybe they'll prove me wrong but... 
:-?

Archived