[Drama 2014] Blade Man aka Iron Man - 아이언맨

marykarmelina

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sullifish

valsava said: sullifish said: aww....cant wait for this drama...i really need teaseerrr now... please PD nim release it....cant wait to see lee dong wook in action again after he finished her previous drama..
@valsava @onnififi noona, are u watching this drama? Lee dong wook..lol

@sullifish OMG this is my 1st time writing a post out from FTLY thread! I can't believe that I did this! :-SS
Thanks for the invite! I will definitely watch all Lee Dong Wook drama but Shin-Se Kyung I'm not a fan of her.....my apology to her fan! Peace no war! :)>- But who knows that after watching this drama I might change my mind...After FTLY over next week, I'm still have not decide yet to watch any drama...I'm FTLY No. 1 FAN...LOL
But of course I will consider you invitation Sullifish! Thanks again cheers! :x:-O

Guest LadyAra

class="tit_detail"[iRON MAN] ‘Shin Se-Kyung’ developing a new charm.. fans looking forward to main episode

2014082608320528617_1

[iRON MAN] ‘Shin Se-Kyung’ is building a new charm..looking forward to the main episode.

In the morning of the 26th, producing team of [iRON MAN] publicized steel shots of ‘Se Kyung Shin’ who performs the role of ‘Son Se-Dong’.

‘Son Se-Dong’, who is performed by ‘Shin Se-Kyung’, is a bright and innocent character. Yet, she is brave enough to talk about her opinion and make her position. She is also lovely, and has a kind heart and great sociability. These characteristics enable her to win people over to her side.
In these steel shots, ‘Shin Se-Kyung’ is calmly staring at somewhere with solemn eyes or making people laugh by sitting on a man’s back and strangling him.

She always monitors her performances carefully to show new and different herself. Due to her passion, ‘Son Se-Dong’ played by ‘Shin Se-Kyung’ is raising sense of expectancy.

Moreover, people say that ‘Son Se-Dong’ makes the shooting site joyful with her lively energy and great performances when she acts ‘Se Dong Son’ [more]

Morining Chingus
New info about Iron Man casting
신예 이승호, KBS2 새 수목드라마 ‘아이언맨’ 캐스팅
Rookie Lee Seung Ho, KBS2 new drama "Iron Man" casthttp://ent.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=2014083007814&nid=000

2014083012033710162-540x809.jpg

Archived