[Drama 2014] Blade Man aka Iron Man - 아이언맨

marykarmelina

Guest supercalifragilistic

angiemty said: @supercalifragilistic‌ she does look young but I think Dong Wook's facial expressions makes him look older that's why she looks even younger

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<Blade Man>

Here comes the final title! <Blade Man>  Don't forget to get the first episode! By the way, do you like this guy? 
Here comes the synopsis: Joo Hongbin, the CEO of a game company, has got everything. He is capable, rich and even good-looking! However, this perfect guy lacks in one thing. He is so ill-tempered! The worst guy on the planet!
One day, this supercilious guy turns into a monster. When it rains, he becomes furious and some blades are coming out from his body. Moreover, Sedong, a woman with a bright personality and Chang, his first love's son appear making him confused...

Premiere in Korea : 2014.09.
Premiere on KBS World : 2014.09.17

10514550_839930292693184_462593270482431

cr. KBS World

P.S. Wait... SEDONG? now I'm going to think about them on every episode =))

Guest norakim

I don't understand how some K-drama can't take the concept of a man with powers of knifes coming out of his body seriously? They took a girl falling in love with a half fox demon seriously. They took a guy falling in love with a ghost, seriously. K-drama fans need to accept comic book type stories. K-dramas need more superhero stories. This could be the start of it. 

김재영, '아이언맨'으로 생애 첫 드라마 도전.
Kim Jae Young, 'Iron Man'  his first drama challenge.
2014090117134847934_1.jpg?time=051740

His character is a charming programmer and game character story writer
http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2014090117134847934&type=3

Hi everyone, I am dropping by to show support for our Wookie oppa for this new drama :)
I want to mention that the supporting cast is really strong. Love all Kim Gap So, Lee Mi Sook and Han Jung Soo :x
Not sure that I will watch the drama live but I am sure I will check here from time to time to see how it is going on ;)
Today should be the drama press conference at 2:00 PM (Korean Time), hope they give us good long trailer.
http://office.kbs.co.kr/cyberpr/archives/113924 

Fighting everyone :)>-

Archived