[Drama 2014] Blade Man aka Iron Man - 아이언맨

marykarmelina

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest food4life

So having just seen the 5 min preview, I'm intrigued on whether people's prediction of this turning into a train wreck is right or if it will be unexpectedly good. Hey, based on how the premise is kinda out there and the production's late start, it can only not get worse, right..? (I might eat my words once this actually starts airing but I hope for the best though that's just my rare optimistic side appearing for a show that many have already written off.) Well, at least I can watch LDW's rage fits. *chortles* Hah, his character has deep anger issues but his fits are hella funny. I've only seen LDW in HK (which I gave up on) and I haven't seen SSK in anything (though she's criticized very much for her stiff acting) so I'm not really expecting much. Just unexpected laughs from a show that made its hero into a human porcupine (someone's description that I read somewhere.) =))

Now that I've seen the 5 min trailer with subs, I'm already starting to form my own theories lol. It seems like he's blaming the old man for what happened to him. That guy is his father, right? I really hope that he was part of some sort of scientific experiment or something, and he's become a sort of bionic being. They should call him bionic man lol.

I know they haven't really done this kind of drama in Sk before, but I really don't think the plot is that out there. It looks like a manga come to life, maybe this is Blade Man's superhero origin story lol. But then again, i've always been a fan of comic book fantasy myself :)

@turtleaxis lol true. First love usually happens when you're in school/your youth so that's the imagery that comes to mind. I like his first love better than his will be love but either way, hoping that this drama will surprise us all. :)

Lee Dong Wook & Shin Se Kyung take a compatibility quiz on 'Entertainment Relay'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqJXNg6v3EU

'Entertainment Relay' met up with Lee Dong Wook and Shin Se Kyung during the press conference for their upcoming KBS 2TV Wed-Thurs drama 'Iron Man'!

SEE ALSO: 'Iron Man' unveils character cut of Shin Se Kyung + BTS photos

Lee Dong Wook revealed his reason for choosing to star in 'Iron Man', sharing, "First off, the fact that my character has knives coming out of him from his emotional scars was very unique. I was very curious to how it would come out on screen and what it would be like to act it out. And Shin Se Kyung was cast before me so I wanted to act with her."

The onscreen couple also took a compatibility quiz. When asked, "Cola or cider?", they both answered chose cider, surprising themselves. When asked, "Transformers or Iron Man?",they chose 'Iron Man', of course. Shin Se Kyung then suggested the question,"Jjajangmyeon [black bean sauce noodle dish] or jjamppong [spicy seafood noodle soup]?", to which they both answered, "Jjamppong."

'Iron Man' will premiere on September 10 at 10 PM KST!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/lee-dong-wook-shin-se-kyung-take-a-compatibility-quiz-on-entertainment-relay

off-topic early this year I cooked Jjamppong, even tho I'm mexican and I'm used of spicy food, Jjamppong's the most spicy food I've ever had :-S

5min trailer with eng sub

@turtleaxis‌

there are sterotype in k drama like .nose bleeding , one of leads get fever , the male lead hug the female lead while rescuing her from a speedy car ,one get drunk and shop owner accidently call the her/his lover :D

Guest sullifish

1 more days to wait for premiere ep 1 iron man drama by lee dong wook..i cant wait to see him in action drama hahahis last drama some rom drama, cant wait for this drama...hope the subtitle will be out soon the day after the airing time

Archived