[Drama 2014] Blade Man aka Iron Man - 아이언맨

marykarmelina

Hi!!! Dear Blade Man aka Iron Man fans and followers!
We have great news...
We might get the chance to see this amazing upcoming drama on viki.com!!! Yay!!! =D
Please visit us on viki and support us all along!!! 
Thank you so much for your help!!!Viki Blade Man aka Iron Man Channel:http://www.viki.com/tv/24146c-iron-man?q=iron%20man

Fighting dear Blade Man aka Iron Man Fans!
jwkgV4Q.jpg?1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone!! Just like some of us here I'm also a migrant from the other thread..hahaha..I heard that our Iron Man is a lunatic CEO or something ..Can't wait to witness LDW being a complete jackass..and I think it's a whole new different thing for him..though sci-fic is not really my genre, my love for LDW makes me feel like I'm OBLIGED to watch it..hehehe..hwaiting Iron Man! :D:D

Lee Dong Wook and Shin Se Kyung lock eyes during their first meeting in stills from 'Iron Man'
Shin-Se-Kyung-lee-dong-wook_1409876294_a

Lee Dong Wook and Shin Se Kyung are set to have somewhat of a romantic first meeting it seems as shown by their intense eye contact in still cuts from upcoming KBS 2TV Wed-Thurs drama 'Iron Man'!

They say that eyes are the window to one's soul and fans could already see the emotional baggage and spark of attraction in their eyes, leaving viewers to anticipate how their love story will unfold.

'Iron Man' is a fantasy-melo drama that portrays the love story of a bitter man named Joo Hong Bin (Lee Dong Wook) who carried feelings of resentment and revenge, and the warm, loving woman Son Se Dong (Shin Se Kyung) who always puts others first.

'Iron Man' is set to air following 'Joseon Gunman' on September 10 at 10 PM KST!

haha, blade man not iron man, yes the new name seems fit the drama better
:D:D I think i will check this out, cuz the other dramas not quite up to my appetite, simply can't get into it with the main couple of MSD...Blade Man fighting!!
;)

한은정, ‘아이언맨’ 전격 합류…이동욱 첫사랑 역Han Eun Jeong, joined "Iron Man" as Lee Dong Wook first love
2ac26e3b8fd0b69baf58ab9a4b3a2f50.jpg

http://www.wowtv.co.kr/newscenter/news/view.asp?bcode=T32001000&wowcode=W014&artid=201409052048453&compcode=BT

I'm hoping the scars left by his first love means physical, like she expreimented on him in some way or something lol. Because i can't wrap my mind around the idea of a man sprouting out blades just because he's heartbroken. And who is that child supposed to be? Does he have a kid he didnt know about?

Archived