[Drama 2014] Blade Man aka Iron Man - 아이언맨

marykarmelina

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand how some K-drama can't take the concept of a man with powers of knifes coming out of his body seriously? They took a girl falling in love with a half fox demon seriously. They took a guy falling in love with a ghost, seriously. K-drama fans need to accept comic book type stories. K-dramas need more superhero stories. This could be the start of it. 

I agree with you. Some of the criticisms for this drama have been way too hypocritical. It's perfectly fine for people not to like it because it's just not their thing, but to imply like the storyline is ridiculous when the genre itself has been riddled with ludicrous plots that made it big just makes me roll my eyes. This drama could be good or it could be bad, but no one will know until they watch it smh.

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle;" KBS2 Drama 'Iron Man' Press Conference 2 September 2014 

20140902_1409636995_50746700_1.jpg
1409636988_757045.jpg
1409637589_757055.jpg
201409021437492710_1.jpg
201409021444012710_1.jpg
201409021451770973_54055b185a3b0.jpg
201409021456775389_54055c359e4b6.jpg
201409021458779407_54055c9e682f4.jpg
2014090214420417251_1.jpg
2014090214552079038_1.jpg

more.. http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr

Guest sullifish

omg lee dong wook changes his hairstyle...its different from what i seen on the latest roommate...he looks so cute on that presscon.....hope will get people on this threads...

Hi everyone ! :D This my first post here. After watching the IM's teasers and photos, this drama looks really interesting ! It's a mix of melo-rom-action-super hero genre ! I'm really exited !  However, I have to confess to you that normally, I don't watch the others LDW's dramas because of my addiction to donghae ! :)) I can't accept the fact to see him playing lovey-dovey things with another actress than LDH ! :)) But for this drama, I'll make an exeption ! :)) Because like @SeGafanlady said IM is really an outstanding genre for a K-Drama and the bonus: it's a KBS production ! So, I'm really not worried unlike with MBC ! :)
To react of what @Jo Park said, I don't understand either. I think it's a good point to create something which is totally new because I think that since these last few years, K-Drama tend to have these same plot and same genre for which I find really boring because it's always the same...
Anyways, hope that this drama will work really well for Wookie !+ Ratings -----> Best actor award-------> High incomes------> Big wedding ! :)(sorry it's my donghae mode)

Agree with @"Jo Park"‌ and @turtleaxis‌ . Some of the criticisms for IM have been too much. There have been way more dramas with crazier concepts! How come hero can be An alien, half man half gumiho, ghost whisperer, body swapper but not a blade sprouting super hero? IM Story seems interesting and hope the execution is good too and the show turns out to be ridiculously Awesome!

turtleaxis said:

I don't understand how some K-drama can't take the concept of a man with powers of knifes coming out of his body seriously? They took a girl falling in love with a half fox demon seriously. They took a guy falling in love with a ghost, seriously. K-drama fans need to accept comic book type stories. K-dramas need more superhero stories. This could be the start of it. 

Full teaser of IM (thanks to @nocturne9 to post tudou link :) )

Seeing LDW as Joo Hong Bin character make me feel really strange. It's really different from his character in MG and HK who were very calm and serious. And here, JHB seems really coleric and pretentious. Good to see that DW is a challenging and skilful actor !
It also seems that SSK's acting is different ! I see more emotional expressions ! :) I hope that throughout the drama she will show her real acting skills ! Because what I had seen before, didn't convince me unfortunately...Anyways, I want her to prove me that I was wrong !

The long preview actually looks quite okay, certainly better than the first teaser. I fully expected it to be a total mess, but it wasn't that bad. Lee Dongwook's character seems a bit similar with his role in Wild Romance, which was pretty fun. I hope he doesn't overdo the grimace and anger. Shin Sekyung is more of the wild card. I'm actually curious to see her handling a Candy character, that is to say cheerful and kindhearted with a touch of pathos. From the preview, she definitely looks less annoying when not in tears/sad, so I'm hoping her transition is a success.

Archived