[Drama 2014] Mama 마마

Go Seung Ji

Okay I might be wrong in saying this it's seems that G/grandma knew of Sh  being  pregnant..  So now this has me wondering did she choose for him to marry the rich girl over he G/child.. Did she give Sh  money to leave town the country if she planned on having the baby.. This could be the reason  Sh don't want Gr no where near the G/Ma because she could have told her she would have to be responsible for Gr..

Also that Lil mistress is a disrespectful witch somebody needs to get into her but quick so she is the reason the other couple divorce and how don' see how they employ someone like hire in anybody company..

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw episode 7.  Very disappointed with MTJ.   I think he is trying to dig himself out of the mess with Mr. Lee situation so he is super hostile that Stella is now on the scene that can mess up with his family even more. Of course he is responsible for these situations but he is dumping on Stella. He threw her away because he thought he could make a better life for himself and never thought of her again.  I can understand his confusion that she would give his wife an expensive car but I would think he would try to find out why, before he told her off in such a humiliating way. She looks so sad.  And the little boy looks just like him (amazing how they got a young actor who looks like him too) and his age should be apparent, how dumb can he be? He thinks he dumped her and she ran out and found another guy a week later?  What a stretch.  These gossiping ladies are sort of amusing. I know in real life people like this can cause innocent people a lot of hardship but you kind of figure in this story they're best laid plans of mice and men oft go astray.

finally,  if  plans  do  not  miscarry  mtj would  learn  geu  roo is  his  son. i  think   her  illness  should  be  revealed  early  so  therewill more  time to  plan  and make  arrangements for  gey  roo,  healing, forgiveness  for mtj,stella han  because  i  think if  bona's mom would  learn  about  the  truth  expect  a lot  tears,  drama etc.  etc.  since  she is  terminal,  preparing provisions  should  be made for geu  roo  asap.

Haha...looks like TaeJoo's mom gonna be JiSub's dad housekeeper..that explains their encounter at the company.

I think SeungHee is starting to like JiSub's present. She bemused at his text message to her. He makes her smile ~

Come on HSH, please go ahead and yell out loud to MTJ that GR is his son.  I can't stand it anymore...  Poor GR deserves caring and loving parents, not the way that HSH is treating him now.  It's heartbreaking to see mom and son relationship deteriorates!  Both HSH and GR need to be loved! So frustrating that I need to wait another week to find out what is going to happen.... :((
Assuming MTJ dumped HSH to marry a rich woman makes me angry, want to slap him like what the evil female boss did. b-(

TRAN said: Haha...looks like TaeJoo's mom gonna be JiSub's dad housekeeper..that explains their encounter at the company. I think SeungHee is starting to like JiSub's present. She bemused at his text message to her. He makes her smile ~

I finished watching with subs, I keep saying this that TJ and JE are really not the kind of people I would want to raise my son. They are kind but not very strong or reliable. SH can change some of this but it's not that easy to change who people really are that there core.With this episode I realized that they both have some redeeming qualities and maybe because TJ is the father she wants to save them so they will raise GR. I can understand GR attachment to TJ after all he' s never had a father figure as a part of his life the same can be said forJE being the mother figure.  So what if she is creating a family for her son not just giving him his fathers family?  JS has kinda become her guardian what if he also becomes GR's because in truth he has more sense than TJ or JE plus emotionally he will understand what GR will go through. JS the older brother,JS father will be the Gpa, TJ and JE will be the parents and TJ mom of course will be the Gma. TS will hold the purse strings. Maybe we will not see SH die at all but just have family and friends around her that she know she can count on to look out for her son. Which I'm thinking that's what this is really about.

Hello! Actually when this show started I wasn't that all interested in watching this but I just continue watching it when I learnt that Hong Jong Hyun was in it. I like how the storyline goes and can't wait to watch for the next episode. Hmm..it's ironic to ask this... is SH really going to die? I'm wishing that she could cure from her sickness miraculously! I am fond of how JS cares for SH and I hope to see them together (if possible). Anyway, SH's son resembles SHINee's Onew alot! I do see him yearn for his mother and everytime when he is being a good boy, SH's illness came again in the wrong time! He have yet to learn of his mother's illness. Now that TJ finally learns of GR being his son, I hope he wouldn't just sound off to SH before he learn of her illness too. 

IBELIS said: I finished watching with subs, I keep saying this that TJ and JE are really not the kind of people I would want to raise my son. They are kind but not very strong or reliable. SH can change some of this but it's not that easy to change who people really are that there core.With this episode I realized that they both have some redeeming qualities and maybe because TJ is the father she wants to save them so they will raise GR. I can understand GR attachment to TJ after all he' s never had a father figure as a part of his life the same can be said forJE being the mother figure.  So what if she is creating a family for her son not just giving him his fathers family?  JS has kinda become her guardian what if he also becomes GR's because in truth he has more sense than TJ or JE plus emotionally he will understand what GR will go through. JS the older brother,JS father will be the Gpa, TJ and JE will be the parents and TJ mom of course will be the Gma. TS will hold the purse strings. Maybe we will not see SH die at all but just have family and friends around her that she know she can count on to look out for her son. Which I'm thinking that's what this is really about.

Well, I certainly hope that SH dies!
Not because I'm a sadist, but because I would feel cheated if she miraculously lived. This a story about a woman who is dying and does everything in her power to make sure that her son isn't left alone when she dies. This is NOT a romantic comedy with a noona romance.

I agree with @IBELIS, the most important thing here is SH knowing that someone will be there for GR when she dies. So it is not necessary that we see SH die on screen. The story could end without SH's death, like it happened in "Scent of a Woman", as long as we know that in the near future, she will die.

If SH were to live, that would make her search for GR's new family meaningless. Which would make this drama meaningless too.
Having a good ending is more important than having a happy ending!

Is it TaeJoo's mom or TaeJoo's wife who made the food for Jisub?  I'm confused.  If so that puts a dent in the conspirator's plans.

From the sub. It's TaeJoo's mom made the food.

But JiEun is an amazing cook too as we have seen...

TaeJoo asking his brother for money to pay back SeungHee. Isn't that funny? The brother is broke and have no real job. Wonder if he will ask JiSub for help.

I really hoping JiSub will play some important role in Roo's life. But I don't know how it's gonna happen.

I'm with @mudaepo‌ about SeungHee's story. But I also want a noona dosaeng romance too..haha. Can he transfer his love for her to Roo once she's gone? It's not realistic is it?

Stella project will be in trouble too. Manager Kang and the other man determined to make problems.

@TRAN,  I prefer for Gr to be with Jisub and his father ley his father adopt him as his G/Son.. I don't trust Gt dad or step mom when it comes to Gr inheritance step mom is to busy worried about appearance and she will have her mom hounding he every 10 min for something go on trips a house new minks etc etc..  I think these people should have visitation rights only and that Halmoni should never be allowed to see Gr considering what she done because I truly think she was real nasty piece of work getting rid of Sh knowing she was pregnant she probably told her that her child will never go on her family tree..  

Well, to be fair with MTJ's mother, she isn't blameless but I wouldn't say she's the root of everything that's happening.
It looks like she knew that HSH was pregnant back then but she made sure MTJ never heard about it. It was nasty thing to do, but you can't blame the whole situation on her.

Based on what MTJ's mother said to MTJ in episode 8, MTJ's marriage with SJE almost didn't happen because MTJ still had feelings for HSH. Which means that if HSH had told MTJ that she was pregnant, MTJ would probably have broken off the engagement and stayed by HSH's side. I doesn't matter why HSH didn't tell MTJ about her pregnancy (she didn't want to ruin MTJ's future? she had too much pride? she didn't want to get MTJ back because of a child? MTJ's mother tricked her? ). In the end, the reason GR never had a father is that his mother never told his father about him. Which means the situation is 100% HSH's responsibility.

Is MTJ's mother is in the wrong for what she did to HSH? Yes, she is.
Is MTJ in the wrong for choosing ambition over love?  Yes, he could be, depending on how much you value love.
But GR growing up without a father? That was a choice HSH made.

Archived