[Drama 2014] Mama 마마

Go Seung Ji

Is JE a good mother? I thinks she's a good wife but being a Mom I don't know...she seems to care too much about appearance and provides her daughter with everything materials. I feel something is lacking...thinking her daughter becomes not likeable when she grows up...I don't know how to explain...but something is not right.

I like Roo better eventhough he's stubborn but something about him making me like him better than Bo Na.

Roo has the look of his father and of his Mom's character. Seems perfect...:-)

Does the young man - still don't know his name - has feeling for SH already? Why was he so worried searching for her at every hospital? Hm..Interesting.

For HSH, it's must have been a long time to have a man around her...let see what will happen.

Me too I bet the detective want TJ to see SH..

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TRAN said: Is JE a good mother? I thinks she's a good wife but being a Mom I don't know...she seems to care too much about appearance and provides her daughter with everything materials. I feel something is lacking...thinking her daughter becomes not likeable when she grows up...I don't know how to explain...but something is not right. I like Roo better eventhough he's stubborn but something about him making me like him better than Bo Na. Roo has the look of his father and of his Mom's character. Seems perfect...:-) Does the young man - still don't know his name - has feeling for SH already? Why was he so worried searching for her at every hospital? Hm..Interesting. For HSH, it's must have been a long time to have a man around her...let see what will happen. Me too I bet the detective want TJ to see SH..

valsava said: TRAN said: Is JE a good mother? I thinks she's a good wife but being a Mom I don't know...she seems to care too much about appearance and provides her daughter with everything materials. I feel something is lacking...thinking her daughter becomes not likeable when she grows up...I don't know how to explain...but something is not right. I like Roo better eventhough he's stubborn but something about him making me like him better than Bo Na. Roo has the look of his father and of his Mom's character. Seems perfect...:-) Does the young man - still don't know his name - has feeling for SH already? Why was he so worried searching for her at every hospital? Hm..Interesting. For HSH, it's must have been a long time to have a man around her...let see what will happen. Me too I bet the detective want TJ to see SH..

It looks like HSH is coming to work for MTJ's company starting episode 6.
MTJ will now be working with his mistress and the ex-girlfriend he dated for 10 years, side by side. :D

SJE and HSH are still fighting and exchanging insults from time to time, but they are clearly getting closer. You can see how much SJE trusts HSH, she even asks her to come with her to check if MTJ is cheating . It's going to be devastating for SJE when she learns the truth about Geu Roo.

mudaepo said: It looks like HSH is coming to work for MTJ's company starting episode 6.
MTJ will now be working with his mistress and the ex-girlfriend he dated for 10 years, side by side. :D

SJE and HSH are still fighting and exchanging insults from time to time, but they are clearly getting closer. You can see how much SJE trusts HSH, she even asks her to come with her to check if MTJ is cheating . It's going to be devastating for SJE when she learns the truth about Geu Roo.

@valsava  :-h
MTJ might learn that GR is his son very soon.
He asked HSH if she got married and if she had children. She only answered the second question and said she had a son (which in Korea basically implies that she is married). If MTJ sees her in the elevator (I don't think he will), he'll know. The moment he makes the connection HSH = GR's mom, he'll know.
It seems that HSH might start working in MTJ's company very soon. (Don't remember the name of the company, but they are here to promote Crocodile clothes as PPL.) MTJ knows that Stella Han is a single mother, so when he makes the connection Stella Han=HSH, he could also figure out the truth.
Anyway, I don't think the reveal will take long. If it's not tomorrow, then it is next week for sure.

Notice how in the preview HSH tells KJS that in exchange for a favor she did him, he said she could have a present. "What do you want?" "You". :D
I think HSH is going to use KJS as some kind of beard. Either to push GR towards SJE, or if SJE finds out about the HSH/MTJ past, to show her she isn't there to "take back" MTJ.

@mudaepo,  I think your right about Mtj finding out who Gr is his son I don't think Hsh will tell him I think he will figure it out from Sje telling him Gr looks like him.. I like to think he smart enough to calculate the past and by what Sje has told him he put it together..  Why else would she show up I think he will run to his mom for help..

I think the upstairs neighbor will play a big role in Gr life je and Gr bio uncle..  

I wonder when mtj will realised that famous stella han is actually hsh and she is definitely super rich and out of his league...he must fell ashamed of himself and just a matter of time to realised that goo ro is his son...

i think in the beginning he will know her wife friend is actually seung he..and might try to prevent his wife make contact with seung he again possibly afraid his past revealed though its never cross to seung he that she will bring up those memories...but he also must curious how seung he able to live in such an expensive neighbourhood moreove in an expensive penthouse...she is much richer than him!!

SH in pain, GR comes down and asks her something(probably about his mom acting strange). HSH sends him to his room. GR ends up running away and intends to go back to canada, tells the security was just in korea for a summer camp but the security won't let him fly without a guardian. Gr's dad finds him and takes him home. GR tries to run away but SH arrives just in time, ends with GR's dad and SH watching each other from a short distance in shock with GR in between.
 I missed some details at the ending, like SJE being pissed at SH for something and they are not friends at the moment.
I don't know everyones name since i have just watched recaps here. I managed to catch the last part of the episode.

Director Kim told his wife about MTJ's affair with KRY. His wife told SJE's friend, the one who likes to gossip. And that friend told SJE that MTJ was having an affair.
And since the friend wouldn't reveal her source and SJE saw her meeting HSH earlier, SJE now believes HSH is the one who started the rumour. She told HSH that she felt even more betrayed by HSH than when she found out about MTJ's affair. (Just wait until you find out the whole truth, girl!)
But before that misunderstanding, SJE and HSH had some nice moments, I loved the fight with the people from the other car. We can see how HSH's character is slowly rubbing on SJE. Didn't expect the biting though! :))

MTJ finds out that GR is HSH's son at the end of the preview. If he does a simple subtraction, he will also realize GR is his son. I wonder how he'll take it; there's no preview so no way to figure it out.
I also wonder if GR will sense that there is something between his mother and MTJ. His reaction at the end of episode 6 could be perceived that way.

KJS had a friend take a look at HSH's medication. He knows that she takes very strong painkillers, so he knows that she must be very sick. Glad to see he has decided to help her. I liked the HSH/KJS scenes in this episode, that's a storyline I'm looking forward to.

Lunkera said: SH in pain, GR comes down and asks her something(probably about his mom acting strange). HSH sends him to his room. GR ends up running away and intends to go back to canada, tells the security was just in korea for a summer camp but the security won't let him fly without a guardian. Gr's dad finds him and takes him home. GR tries to run away but SH arrives just in time, ends with GR's dad and SH watching each other from a short distance in shock with GR in between.
 I missed some details at the ending, like SJE being pissed at SH for something and they are not friends at the moment.
I don't know everyones name since i have just watched recaps here. I managed to catch the last part of the episode.

there is  one substory  in this drama which  interests me and that is sje's mom being  shunted by  sena the sister in law. why is sena so cruel to  her own mother in  law.  i became curious after i  read  an  article  in  the  nytimes  about  sk senior citizens committing suicides  in  front  of  gov't  building as if  to  emphasize  their plight  from  neglect  from  the government  and their  own family.  i've  always  have picture in  my  mind  of  mothers  in  law  maltreating  daughters  in  law  and tying  them  to  servitude for a period  of time  in  kdramas.

lauren2b2 said: there is  one substory  in this drama which  interests me and that is sje's mom being  shunted by  sena the sister in law. why is sena so cruel to  her own mother in  law.  i became curious after i  read  an  article  in  the  nytimes  about  sk senior citizens committing suicides  in  front  of  gov't  building as if  to  emphasize  their plight  from  neglect  from  the government  and their  own family.  i've  always  have picture in  my  mind  of  mothers  in  law  maltreating  daughters  in  law  and tying  them  to  servitude for a period  of time  in  kdramas.

Archived