[Drama 2014] Hi! School: Love On (하이스쿨 - 러브온) KBS

irilight

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,
Its my first post here. I watched this drama last saturday and I regret it. I like this drama so much but only airs once a week.
Thank God its Friday! we can watch the second episode tomorrow! yay!

hi guys,,, can anyone pm the streaming link for tonight's episode pretty please?this ahjumma is about to go crazy~~~ 8-}  8-}  8-}  8-} 
seeing this photo makes me giggle in excitement~~~aaaahhhhh10514652_829804153698448_902565284256585
i knew that woohyun would find her~~~...i just love these kind of scene...OTP soaked in the rain~~~xD

currently watching: Hotel King - Fated to love you - Hi! School - Love On 

RAMBLING WARNING

I am so late on commenting how I feel about this drama... I watched the first episode last week, I believe from Last Friday, til now I've watched the first episode at least 3 times this is gonna be the death of me, I WILL DIE from waiting for k-dramas!!!!! WHY DOES THIS ONLY SHOW ONCE A WEEK?! On a positive note, since it only shows once a week the PD's and everybody will probably have more time to improve on the drama scripts better if its needed; they always have that habit of writing the script last minute.
So far  I find this drama very light-hearted, cute and really awesome; it's filled with a lot of different drama references though which is kind of a bad thing for me I feel, it doesn't have much of its own support and that this drama is mostly depending on different ideas that have used before I think there are other dramas that have guardian angels protecting their love ones before but this is a first for me so I believe that is their only support that they have actually come up with on their own, 
Although I am 20, I feel like I am still young enough to watch this! if WooHyun and Sungyeol are older than me it means I can watch this! age rating, age target does not matter to me I can guarantee with everyone--MY CHINGU' that even if I am 30 or 50 I will be still watching light-hearted dramas maybe while eating angel food cake!!--actually that is what it feels like a very--light cake that is airy and not heavy whatsoever EDIT: The age difference I understand might be a problem, but I am not all about age if it comes to Saeron and WooHyun because Woohyun does not look like an ahjussi and I bet everyone is taunting me right now... YOU THINK THAT HELPS?! yes-- I do I mean if he was like 2 more years older I would've been like DON'T EVEN COME IN THIS DRAMA!!! 

Kim Sae Ron is probably one of the biggest highlights for me character wise, she is refreshing to watch not the typical boring, shy female character which I like unlike (even though I love her) PARK SHIN HYE's characters!!!! I like rom-coms but they can often be written really bad or maybe more like REALLY GOOD and then it just dies slowly... However, I feel like this is going to be a hit at least to me! 
Everyone is going to think I am crazy, but I have never listened to Infinite before. All I Know is they are very popular among kpop fans. I personally am okay with their acting performance, I find it really good and do not take my word for granted; I am no actor/actress or expert on this acting business. I just know that if I am able to deal with the character, then I think their acting is good DONE AND DONE. I am not picky with food and apparently not acting skills either!! Then, I really wish it wasn't just once a week I am dying here Lee Seul Bi, or that sunbae is going to have to pick me up from the dead, and say CAMA NOWA or whatever she said to that old man; like GET OUT NOW and grab my soul and take me further into kdramaland and I can say goodbye to reality I'll be living in kdramaland forever LOOOL and so I am here to say.....

I AM SO EXCITED FOR TODAYYYYY :D 

this part is quite funny, while they were eating, Seul Bi mention about his Sunbae and she told Woohyun that his Sunbae is not a human. Woohyun doesn't want to believe and he tried to look around and then Seul Bi tried to scare him..lol...

they both look cute^^..i just love this drama..
10559895_317001745125717_194476926822083

currently watchingHotel King - Fated to love you - Hi! School - Love On 
High School Love On Facebook Updater 

Archived