[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

dahae so flawless... but wookie covered her up right away =)) is this adlib too? :))
clfwQXu.jpg
81uXaSs.jpg

credit to owner [dc inside]

Guest gailleqt1012

omigosh i hope someone who is with them that night post some more videos...tsk! MBC really sucks! 

What's wrong with mbc!!!...i also noticed that they don't invest that much when promoting their drama not like sbs or kbs,...

Guest rosejenner123

OK IM HAVING SO MUCH FEELS RIGHT NOW... WAAAAAAHHHH :x :x :x

I just have to put these two pictures together :)) SeHo turned to Dahae while he was singing and Wookie was laughing in that corner  looking at her :D OMIGOSH.... :x :x Coz who else is he looking to? Dahae was positioned there!....gaaaah...why  no video of these two? I hope someone uploads more.

Guest turquoiseblue

rosejenner123 said:

OK IM HAVING SO MUCH FEELS RIGHT NOW... WAAAAAAHHHH :x :x :x I just have to put these two pictures together

:)

) SeHo turned to Dahae while he was singing and Wookie was laughing in that corner  looking at her

:D

OMIGOSH.... :x :x Coz who else is he looking to? Dahae was positioned there!....gaaaah...why  no video of these two? I hope someone uploads more.

Guest turquoiseblue

@rosejenner123 I tried to capture the part that Dahae was laughing too looking at Wookie...Omigosh it's so hard coz the picture transitioned already and she looked like a ghost ahahaha :)) Sorry girls, but if you look closely they laughed and looked at each at the same time :x hehehe
z1LO3uV.jpg

Guest rosejenner123

@turquoiseblue‌ thank you so much <33 ;U; Your posts totally made my day!

I'm such a natural skeptic in real life, and I usually don't fall for tricks and things easily, but somehow I am so convinced about DongHae!

Good morning from Bali! Had a great 9 hours sleep and OMG what a wonderful day... my body feels so ready for this... the super short wrap party vid is just made my day already! Thanks a lot for posting it!

And I was screaming when I realize what I saw... Wookie's gaze to Cherry and vice versa is just so lovingly!!!! OMG how am I going to content my feels now?? That is a naked truth for us all.. these two love each other so much..they are in the most wonderful stage of the beginning of the relationship.. blooming beautifully in every second spent together.....

if there is anyone doubt them.. I suggest you to wash your eyes with 80% alcohol... as per my chingu @turquoiseblue‌ once said..

Love is in the air and they are breathing it...... so lovely!

Guest TramP1430294212

OMG dear shippers leave our deeply-in-love Wookie alone he just cant stop looking at Cherry with that happy smile because he is in love with her =)) oh im just kidding you guys rock :x

maybe just make the vid in slow motion to see more of their chemistry? :x

Guest MarilynM

I know, she's soooooooooooo cool... has anyone not seen DH's Rock and Roll performance??  She's just having fun there so please don't expect to see beyonce type of singing ok..  Haha..

Exactly and the other video wjen she plays the drums is just so awesome!!such a talented Lady!!WOOKIE u are one luck guy!!

OMG dear shippers leave our deeply-in-love Wookie alone he just cant stop looking at Cherry with that happy smile because he is in love with her =)) oh im just kidding you guys rock :x

maybe just make the vid in slow motion to see more of their chemistry? :x

hahaha... their love is the reason we are here in this thread so why do we have to leave him or them alone? why slow motion video? hhmm don't tell me you need a bottle of alcohol too.. LOL [-X

Guest TramP1430294212

hahaha... their love is the reason we are here in this thread so why do we have to leave him or them alone? why slow motion video? hhmm don't tell me you need a bottle of alcohol too.. LOL [-X

lol im just kidding :)) you guys rock :x yea to think again there is no need to have a slow motion vid because they were just too clear :x oh what a good morning

Guest bella2008

@sputniksweetheart84 thank you dear....WAWWWWWWWWW...I sure wookie oppa didn't drunk ..too many guys closed with DH onnie..he couldn't enjoy the party, just constantly stared her gf and joined in the conversation when seho and other talk with cherry onnie...