[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

not sure of 4th gif because its all chinese :)) but i think he said he wants the "girl who can agree to what he says.... "
and the fifth one, (from korean to eng) "the person that gets moved/touched by what i did even if it isn't that great/big"
and the last one, he likes to touch (her) hair

Guest turquoiseblue

005IaUCYgw1eiyljtt24og30cs03wk95.gifIm guessing this part was when he said that eventhough he is usually cold, he is sweet to his girlfriend :DFrom Healing camp Interview: "Although he does have aegyo to his girlfriend, in general, he’s very brusque and stern." :x :x
and may I add from Healing Camp:tumblr_n9fbdf55jG1sp2ly1o2_250.gif
"And thus, if he became just a little friendlier than usual, his past girlfriends became deeply moved."

tumblr_n8nu4vn77l1rngqpbo2_250.gif
"He may just say “I love you” out of nowhere while in the middle of eating if she looks beautiful to him at that moment."

and again I will post his reaction here when listening to Dahae's message. Only with her that his reaction was so different. When listening to other female co-stars' message he was just smiling or laughing but with Dahae he became a bit serious, closed his eyes and kiss the back of his hand :x :x6Xiq6Nh.jpg
wookiehealingcamp.jpg

past or no past? you do the math ;) :x :x
:x :x :x