[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@tinsky73 yes I think Wookie's super ready, last week I read a few interviews from 2006-2008 and every time someone asked about his plans/wishes in 10 years he said "To be a kind husband and father" in a few he added different things like "My family always come first", "I'll be supportive to my wife in everything she decides to do even if I've a crazy shedule" or "I think I'm the type of man who can be a grandpa", Wookie has settled his mind since 2006 we're in 2014 = 8 years, only 2 years to get married to Cherry and have their first child to make his plans/wishes come true 8->

Guest ethan_1

Hi everyone,just want to share some excerpt from a previous interview coz i found some interesting tidbits.Enjoy reading.

Lee Dong Wook: Pragmatic and Passionate
Japan Magazine HANAVi 2007 credit to sunwook wordpress

Journalist – I would like to ask things related to ‘MY GIRL’? The role of Seol Gong Chan suits you very much. Instead of complimenting about your acting skills, might as well put it as you are playing yourself in the drama. How much does the role resemble yourself ?

LDW – So far, for all the roles that I have played resembled myself. My acting skills are not matured yet. I still cannot create something from nothing. For all my previous roles, they were not newly created.A role is like a mould, I cast my true characters into it and bring out the role in the show. I have to become an actor who manages to create a role out of nothing. I have tried my best now. My previous roles resembled me in one way or another especially Seol Gong Chan kind of cold attitude and once fell in love, he would not bother about any other things.

Journalist – At the beginning of the show, former lover Kim Seo Hyun ( played by Park Shi Yeon ) left Seol Gong Chan in pain to chase for her dreams. Seol Gong Chan refused to accept her. If it was you, what would you do ?
LDW – I won’t know as I have not experienced it before but I think I would be different from Seol Gong Chan, I would accept her. In the show, Seol Gong Chan reckoned that he was dumped by Kim Seo Hyun which indeed it was not the case. She left him to materialize her dreams.
I think we should not hold back our lover from chasing their dreams. Of course, Seol Gong Chan needed support while he was in pain. However, to insist his lover to stay by his side because of this is very stubborn. (ponders over for a while). Despite having said that, if it really happens to me, I still don’t know what I would do (laughs)

Journalist – In the show, Seol Gong Chan told a white lie for the sake of his grandpa’s health. What was the biggest lie that you have ever told ?
LDW – When I was a kid, I spent the money that given by my mum to buy some reference textbooks on something else instead. I am not a good lier. Whenever I told a lie, I would be caught red handed very soon. Moreover, once a lie has been started, more lies would be told to cover up the previous ones. I hate that.
That’s why I am never a two-timer. I never told any lie to my girl friend.

Journalist – Even females would find You Rin was very cute. After worked with her, have you discovered anything cute about her ?
LDW – She was superb cute when she sang the carrot song to me ( laugh ). You Rin and Gong Chan did not fall in love at first sight. They stepped into each other’s heart unknowingly. That’s why there was not any particularly passionate scene.
I did recall some memorable moments, for example, scenes of You Rin cried after being discovered by grandpa and at the airport. Da Hae had been crying for more than an hour, her body was shaky. She said she was still crying even after she reached home. I got heartache when I heard that.

Journalist – Which types of ladies would you like then ?
LDW – I prefer intelligent ones. Not for the sake of learning. One who can do things wisely. Furthermore, as
I am a stubborn person, with one who can understand me and cleverly soften me would be good. Of course, the cuter the merrier.

Journalist – In the show, encountered a love triangle with a buddy. What would you do if happens in real life ?
LDW – This is a difficult question.
I would choose relationship. Friendship is forever. Relationship will slip away once ends. Probably I would be stubborn but I would hold onto the only chance.

Lee Dong Wook – Man With A Secret
Magazine Interview for Heartbreak Library Promotion 2008

Q: How do you behave in real life when you are in love?
W: I will not be like Jun Oh who longs to his ex lover.
I will be true to my present girlfriend. I will be obsess in a way, for example, I would like to know where she is, who ring her up. I will get panic if I cannot locate her. I will be fine so long she let me know where she is and whose calls she receives. Just that. ( laugh )

"Da Hae had been crying for more than an hour, her body was shaky. She said she was still crying even after she reached home. I got heartache when I heard that."
This is so touching. Such an aww moment. 
I miss DongHae so much :((

sassygirl94

said: OMO, that video which is our next discussion for today!!!! so much feels....I can see love sparks in their eyes...everyone was having fun singing lalala~~~ but both of them was having fun loving each other, looking,gazing each other...Aigooo, these two really...

:x :x :x  

wondering, is Da Hae is the only female there...I mean there is no other actress?? Gong Hyun Joo, Wang Ji Hye...

Guest ManolitaA

ethan_1 said:

Hi everyone,just want to share some excerpt from a previous interview coz i found some interesting tidbits.Enjoy reading.

Lee Dong Wook: Pragmatic and Passionate
Japan Magazine HANAVi 2007 credit to sunwook wordpress

Journalist – I would like to ask things related to ‘MY GIRL’? The role of Seol Gong Chan suits you very much. Instead of complimenting about your acting skills, might as well put it as you are playing yourself in the drama. How much does the role resemble yourself ?

LDW – So far, for all the roles that I have played resembled myself. My acting skills are not matured yet. I still cannot create something from nothing. For all my previous roles, they were not newly created.A role is like a mould, I cast my true characters into it and bring out the role in the show. I have to become an actor who manages to create a role out of nothing. I have tried my best now. My previous roles resembled me in one way or another especially Seol Gong Chan kind of cold attitude and once fell in love, he would not bother about any other things.

Journalist – At the beginning of the show, former lover Kim Seo Hyun ( played by Park Shi Yeon ) left Seol Gong Chan in pain to chase for her dreams. Seol Gong Chan refused to accept her. If it was you, what would you do ?
LDW – I won’t know as I have not experienced it before but I think I would be different from Seol Gong Chan, I would accept her. In the show, Seol Gong Chan reckoned that he was dumped by Kim Seo Hyun which indeed it was not the case. She left him to materialize her dreams. I think we should not hold back our lover from chasing their dreams. Of course, Seol Gong Chan needed support while he was in pain. However, to insist his lover to stay by his side because of this is very stubborn. (ponders over for a while). Despite having said that, if it really happens to me, I still don’t know what I would do (laughs)

Journalist – In the show, Seol Gong Chan told a white lie for the sake of his grandpa’s health. What was the biggest lie that you have ever told ?
LDW – When I was a kid, I spent the money that given by my mum to buy some reference textbooks on something else instead. I am not a good lier. Whenever I told a lie, I would be caught red handed very soon. Moreover, once a lie has been started, more lies would be told to cover up the previous ones. I hate that.
That’s why I am never a two-timer. I never told any lie to my girl friend.

Journalist – Even females would find You Rin was very cute. After worked with her, have you discovered anything cute about her ?
LDW – She was superb cute when she sang the carrot song to me ( laugh ). You Rin and Gong Chan did not fall in love at first sight. They stepped into each other’s heart unknowingly. That’s why there was not any particularly passionate scene. I did recall some memorable moments, for example, scenes of You Rin cried after being discovered by grandpa and at the airport. Da Hae had been crying for more than an hour, her body was shaky. She said she was still crying even after she reached home. I got heartache when I heard that.

Journalist – Which types of ladies would you like then ?
LDW – I prefer intelligent ones. Not for the sake of learning. One who can do things wisely. Furthermore, as
I am a stubborn person, with one who can understand me and cleverly soften me would be good. Of course, the cuter the merrier.

Journalist – In the show, encountered a love triangle with a buddy. What would you do if happens in real life ?
LDW – This is a difficult question.
I would choose relationship. Friendship is forever. Relationship will slip away once ends. Probably I would be stubborn but I would hold onto the only chance.

Lee Dong Wook – Man With A Secret
Magazine Interview for Heartbreak Library Promotion 2008

Q: How do you behave in real life when you are in love?
W: I will not be like Jun Oh who longs to his ex lover.
I will be true to my present girlfriend. I will be obsess in a way, for example, I would like to know where she is, who ring her up. I will get panic if I cannot locate her. I will be fine so long she let me know where she is and whose calls she receives. Just that. ( laugh )

Guest ethan_1

@angiemty yup.Its a long interview actually.I just chose some.Thanks for posting some more excerpts from the source :)LDW’s interview from Thailand TV Show 2007
LDW : In Korea, average marriage ages are moving up to around 34-35. I’m not in a hurry.
H : What is the type of girl that you wanna be with?
LDW : Umm, If she’s pretty that’s good. But more importantly, I want her to be smart, intelligent and dependable when I’m tired and have no strength to move on.
INTERVIEW WITH MY IDOL MAGAZINE (INDONESIA) 2007

Q: So what’s your ideal type?
A: It’s true that I wish to get a beautiful woman but more important
she’s understanding and wise, someone who can comfort me.

Interview with Lee Dong Wook: Man of Style
In Style Magazine April 2006

Q: Do you go on variety shows often?
A: I’m not used to going on variety shows. Such shows are usually of conversational nature. Be it our issues, or other people’s issues, they talk about anything.
I don’t really like to tell other people about my story, and I don’t want to use such methods to raise my popularity. I don’t have the confidence of doing such things well in these shows.

Q: Which style do you prefer in usual life?
A: Jeans and T-shirt or semi-formal pants with shirt.
I didn’t care much
for clothes
and that bothered me so I rarely bought one or two pairs of
clothing a year. But ever since I met my stylist, my style has changed.
She really grumbles much(laughs). I buy clothes together and read magazines
and wearing for photo shooting like this. I’m slowly exposing myself to fashion bits by bits.

Q: Feels like you’re the kind of person who will not take the initiative when you like someone.
A: That’s not true. If I like someone, I will say it. I won’t say “I really like you” the first time we meet. I’m the kind who takes time to get to know the other party.
Once I like a person, I’ll go all the way out bravely. I’m a gentle person. I’ll date someone because I love her, not because I wanna torture her. I will protect my girlfriend. If she doesn’t like to do something, I definitely will not force her to do so, just like other guys.

Guest purplegirl07

Totally agree :-bd

bNhwsWR.jpg

It's my confession there :D

Thanks Dramatroll for the wonderful HK weekend special! Wondering if you ever visited our amazing thread - DongHae paradise here :)

And I have another confession to make which is not having watched the final 2 eps with subs yet! I've been having a terrible Hotel King/DongHae withdrawal symptom for the last week. It's so severe I guess only DongHae's announcement for their wedding can cure :))

Thanks guys for being my saviours with your awesome sense of humour and world-class CSI skills lol Please keep them coming I love you all :)

I miss DongHae terribly and have a humble wish that we can see them walk the red carpet at the MBC award this year! Please come together and bring home the trophy for best couple you too! I don't think any other couples deserve the award than our two gorgeous and talented babes :x

Guest taoeunjung

the video in the pub...really made my day♥♥♥ i cant stop smiling and blushing♥♥♥ they didnt really do much of their usual loveydovey of course they were with the rest of the casts but nah..their actions and

wookie oppa's precious smiles towards dada unnie speaks for everything and speaks for a very blooming love♥♥♥

And and and im staying at the hotel right now with the rest of the fambam and i cant stop thinking about hotel king and donghae couple thoughts...omg..im going nuts soon..heol hhahahahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Guest ManolitaA

Reminders my friend please vote for our couple...LDH is still on No 1 spot, but Wookie is in No 3, and HK is still in No. 2...so vote so as to make them no 1...

Reminders my friend please vote for our couple...LDH is still on No 1 spot, but Wookie is in No 3, and HK is still in No. 2...so vote so as to make them no 1...

Heree...

Don't forget to vote again today http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote8 호텔킹(MBC) http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1 이다해 http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote2 이동욱

Guest bella2008

angiemty said: @ethan_1 source have three of those interviews I said in my previous postI laughed at this one, we can be sure he decided Da Hae style in HK, overprotective boyfie on