[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Hi, I've just watched MBC section TV and I made some screencaps :) DH was talking about HK, selca, I think.  And of course DW  !!! :x :x :x 
And thanks a lot to @sputniksweetheart84 who posted this awesome video ! :D 
BZHgwC6.png
P7MMdL4.png
9fL2sWQ.png
vi3ZuEh.pngdo7wWSN.png
HxUwNHB.png

Guest AikuhD

Hi, I've just watched MBC section TV and I made some screencaps

:)

DH was talking about HK and DW and selca I think ! :x :x :x 

And thanks a lot to @sputniksweetheart84 to post this video ! :D 

3_zps1ffd9526.png

5_zps4c9457a8.png

8_zpsf24d7825.png

6_zps452ba8be.png

Cnt wait for the video version!!!!!!OMG

Guest bella2008

SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY EVERYONE..if you not convenient with this thread because of me...i've been inbox admint for fix my last post..hopefully quickly fix........
I AM SORRY....REALLY SORRYYYYYYYY  :(( :((

tinsky73 said: You know, wookie, WJH is a woman too. She's a co-star in your drama too. Then why didn't she get the same gentlemanly treatment you gave da hae? 
 Sorry, but I just had to laugh at this one! Not that I'm condoning wookie's oversight but I can't blame the guy. One look at da hae all dolled up & gorgeous, his eyes just didn't see anybody else. :))
Thanks @li96 for capping this... :)

Guest taoeunjung

Cnt wait for the video version!!!!!!OMG

LOL AT THE MC ASKING DAHAE UNNIE IF THEY COULD DO A PARODY OF THE KISS SELCA....MR.MC PLSSSSS HAHAHAHAH

After the last video from the club, I can -once again- safely day that they love each other!!! If we didn't need more proofs that the lovingly stares between the two lovers :x

Reading the Wookie interviews posted few pages back, I am more convinced that this whole thing is headed toward marriage soon. It's true that Korean culture nowadays has pushed the marrying age to 35, even 38 years of age... in this case the things had to go like this. Like @tinsky73 said, it's very likely they made a promise to each other (even implicit promise) to think about their goals first and then if fate wants, meet again and give themselves a serious shot. This sounds so much like a drama, lol. But I can see them doing that. Wookie said that he just needs to know where his girl is to feel okay, since we know DongHae kept in touch but probably couldn't see each other all the time, this is already an indication. It meant that they gave each other time, but they still wanted contact because they needed it to survive. A glimpse of hope that maybe they could meet again in the future. Imagine if you are forced to part from the person you love for a long time... absence makes the heart grow fonder and I am sure for them too, but not everyone is strong enough to be far from their loved ones, so occasional calls or text could ease a bit of longing feeling both parties felt.

This being sad, I can't wait for this to be exposed... I don't care when, one year, three years. I just wish to see them happy.

Guest turquoiseblue

omg that section tv interview shes looking fabulous!!! and her legs are killing me :x and the glow in her eyes while talking about boyfie omigosh she's all loved up and super happy :D im not expecting her to reveal too much in this interview though. but just by looking at her talking about her scenes with boyfie giggling and happy and all those little hearts flashing onthe screen when she gave her message to wookie or the fans made my day already! waaaaaahhh too much happiness :D

thanks for posting the vid here and thanks in advance for the translation :D ok il try to go back to sleep..... zzzzzzzz

Hello! I've been watching SH for a while now to fight back my withdrawal symptoms from HK. I watch this particular episode where one of the guest was telling her love story (broke up but still had feelings for each other and now married). You can totally tell that he was feeling nostalgic from the look of his eyes. There was one part where they showed Wookie looking down.
http://kengsub.com/strong-heart-ep-140

Skip to around 59:00 and start from there. The part where Wookie was looking down was around 66:10

What was that section tv for? Cause usually guests are there for drama but this time they just talk about the kiss scene and her message to DW. Or is the video got shorten? Anyway I am so happy to see them discussing about LDW and their chemistry as well as their closeness. This must be recorded a few day after HK ends so DH probably misses DW and HK a lot.