[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Hello girls, I just want to share this scs from Star Date guesting of our Wookie; I know some of you here have watched this already but I want to share this again for those who haven't seen it yet, just a snippet guys. Keke :)-
While they were strolling around the street of (I forgot which part of KR) they interviewed this girl and asked her  how does she really feel while infront of Lee Dong Wook.

BuDETz5CYAAKCWn.png:large

and her answer cracked me up, then I thought Wookie must be really really handsome in person that even our own Lee Da Hae can't look straight at him sometimes, very apparent on their recent interview and others misinterpreted it as DaHae holding back and DaHae doesn't like Wookie and whatsoever.BuDETzVCAAAZCc-.png:large

If I were this korean teenage girl, I'd probably pass out on the spot! Gosh Wookie is too handsome to be ignored  :x Lee Da Hae, you lucky yeoja, yes you are! but LDW is so lucky to have you as well as his *cough girlfriend cough* :x 

Guest rosejenner123

Omg the more I stare at the wedding selcas (mainly the one with Wookie closing his eyes and inhaling Da Hae's goodness BWAHAHA) the more I become sure that there's something going on between them

I get butterflies when I look up the DongHae tag on Instagram, they're too adorableee

MBC if you don't release more BTS THEN I WILL GO TO YOUR BUILDING AND

...cry and ask you to release them LOL

Hi chingus I came for my Donghae dose :x I'm having a rough day

issues with my BFF

:( we've been friends for 8 years and we always fight for the same thing today was one of those days

but thank God dramatroll exist :)) he/she cracked me up with those skittles trolls =))

I loved those gifs, and when Wookie said he doesn't like to take selcas he said he has just one selca with one of his ex gf perhaps Cherry?(MG wrap party) and we can't forget when Da Hae said Dong Wook was close to her ideal man (geojismal he's not close, he's your ideal man girl)

Guest rosejenner123

@dniiiicole‌ is that the same girl who requested Wookie's costar to "kiss in moderation"? xD  LOLOL If it were me, I would say *stern face* "Please kiss Lee Da Hae a lot.  And make lots of pretty babies"

THIS IS ME WHEN I'M NOT HERE IN OUR THREAD hahaha LOL :> :>

Photo cr. To @hotelkingvnfanpage‌ on IG

and to add another one, sorry for posting too much girls, I just miss HK so much that I find myself, re-watching variety shows that our DongHae were in it.
second lucky Korean girl who got the chance to be this close to Wookie was asked if how does she feel at that moment. LOL at her answer, very typical fan girl!

BuDETpZCcAEXwQ1.png:large
and when she was asked, what she would like to say to DongWook's co-star in Wild Romance, she said:BuDETs7CEAAj0dL.png:large

This girl speaks for us, speaks for DaHae. Hahahaha =))
--
@rosejenner123 that girl above :) Hahaha I know me too! If it was DaHae who happened to be his co-star in WR, I'd request him to do a lot of kisses and hot bed scenes with DaHae and get married for real! but maybe I'd be dragged away and put inside a detention cell. I'd be mistaken as a sasaeng Hahaha =)) scary!

Guest turquoiseblue

dniiiicole said: Hello girls, I just want to share this scs from Star Date guesting of our Wookie; I know some of you here have watched this already but I want to share this again for those who haven't seen it yet, just a snippet guys. Keke :)-
While they were strolling around the street of (I forgot which part of KR) they interviewed this girl and asked her  how does she really feel while infront of Lee Dong Wook.

and her answer cracked me up, then I thought Wookie must be really really handsome in person that even our own Lee Da Hae can't look straight at him sometimes, very apparent on their recent interview and others misinterpreted it as DaHae holding back and DaHae doesn't like Wookie and whatsoever.

If I were this korean teenage girl, I'd probably pass out on the spot! Gosh Wookie is too handsome to be ignored  :x Lee Da Hae, you lucky yeoja, yes you are! but LDW is so lucky to have you as well as his *cough girlfriend cough* :x 

Guest taoeunjung

iammeowkitten said: THIS IS ME WHEN I'M NOT HERE IN OUR THREAD hahaha LOL :> :>

Photo cr. To @hotelkingvnfanpage‌ on IG

angiemty

said: Hi chingus I came for my Donghae dose :x I'm having a rough day

issues with my BFF

:( we've been friends for 8 years and we always fight for the same thing today was one of those days

but thank God dramatroll exist :)) he/she cracked me up with those skittles trolls =)) I loved those gifs, and when Wookie said he doesn't like to take selcas he said he has just one selca with one of his ex gf perhaps Cherry?(MG wrap party) and we can't forget when Da Hae said Dong Wook was close to her ideal man (geojismal he's not close, he's your ideal man girl)

p1n6an2012 said: not sure of 4th gif because its all chinese :)) but i think he said he wants the "girl who can agree to what he says.... "
and the fifth one, (from korean to eng) "the person that gets moved/touched by what i did even if it isn't that great/big"
and the last one, he likes to touch (her) hair

Guest kaman226

@turquoiseblue
Would you mind share that interview to me? I have seen this cap pictures several time but have never watched it on video. 
I would be grateful if you have English/Chinese sub as well.. ;;)

Guest turquoiseblue

kaman226

said: @turquoiseblue

Would you mind share that interview to me? I have seen this cap pictures several time but have never watched it on video. 

I would be grateful if you have English/Chinese sub as well.. ;

;)

tinsky73 said:  You know, wookie, WJH is a woman too. She's a co-star in your drama too. Then why didn't she get the same gentlemanly treatment you gave da hae? 
 Sorry, but I just had to laugh at this one! Not that I'm condoning wookie's oversight but I can't blame the guy. One look at da hae all dolled up & gorgeous, his eyes just didn't see anybody else. :))
Thanks @li96 for capping this... :)

Hello Chinggus!!
Been a while since I've posted here! But, I've been lurking LOLing at the discussions you were having here that is truly diverse - from shoes to 'kraken' to phone/keys and everything in between, :)) . 
Thanks for that link to the healing camp trans. And I love this nugget of wisdom from Wookie:

“Happiness is always found nearest you.” That happiness may be your family or this moment right now. He declares, “I’m happiest here in this moment right now.”  

I just re-read the Healing Camp interview lol.
"Even until she turned 19 and 20, Lee Dong Wook didn’t like his sister staying out late at night. Even though their parents were okay with it, his sister had to call and ask her brother’s permission because he was so strict. In fact, Lee Dong Wook was very strict… even with his own parents. For example, when his dad is out late drinking, he nags at his dad to come home early. Now his parents just ignore Lee Dong Wook’s nagging."
=)) No wonder DH really had to dress like a nun during HK. Wookie is even bossy with his parents! =))

Wookie on Star Date looks so clueless about his effect on women =)) I wouldn't be able to talk if he was in front of me, neither in my mother tongue :)) I think his main feature are the eyes. He's able to catch the attention of the other people/person, just by looking at them. He is unaware of this, and so humble about it. As a Scorpio man, he's the kind of person who is confident but can also think he's not too much in some field, thus he tries his best to be better. I can't imagine the effect he has on Cherry... she doesn't seem self conscious of the effect she has on others either, but not like Wookie. I guess as a female, she is diffident because she knows how many wolves-man are around here nowadays... men that only want to show off what they possess and treat a woman as their object. Da Hae looks for a man who would understand her and above all, who would be there to understand her sufferings. Compatibility talking, Wookie, as a man who has worked for his whole life to help his family, looks like the kind of person perfect for her. A man who provides his family sustain and avoids to do something for himself just to help the ones he loves, is a treasure. It means that he can take care of others, not only the ones he cares for, as Lee Deok Hwa said of him on RM. Wookie looks like the man who would move mountains to make someone comfortable, even if that means he has to deny himself something. I guess Da Hae knows, and this is why their romance could flourish once again after all those years in "standby", where they probably never got over each other. DW can make DH feel safe, and in this moment this is what she needs the most after all the hurt she went through.

Does it show that I love Wookie very much? :D