[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@purplebass & @turtleaxis‌ count me in, I discovered Wookie (if we can call it that way) late April when HK was in their third week and I fell in love with him I started watching his previous dramas, reading old articles and looking for his interviews and every time I fell for him even more, he's the perfect man not just in look he's really handsome indeed but the way he talk about his life, he's an amazing brother/son and I'm sure he'll be a perfect husband/father...

Sure he's an old fashioned man but that's part of his charm, TBH he reminds me of my brother, we've a 12 years gap and he's not that handsome tho :)) but he has his charm with woman and since I was a kid I though I'd love to find a man like my brother and I think Wookie is that man too bad he belongs to Cherry :((

I'll have to keep looking :P

Guest turquoiseblue

turtleaxis said: I just re-read the Healing Camp interview lol.
"Even until she turned 19 and 20, Lee Dong Wook didn’t like his sister staying out late at night. Even though their parents were okay with it, his sister had to call and ask her brother’s permission because he was so strict. In fact, Lee Dong Wook was very strict… even with his own parents. For example, when his dad is out late drinking, he nags at his dad to come home early. Now his parents just ignore Lee Dong Wook’s nagging."
=)) No wonder DH really had to dress like a nun during HK. Wookie is even bossy with his parents! =))

Guest turquoiseblue

"As the eldest son, Lee Dong Wook felt a great sense of responsibility and duty for his family. Since he debuted as an actor in high school, he had the highest income in his family so it was natural that he was the pillar of his family. But now that he has been discharged from the military and his sister is being married off, he hopes that his 30s is where he finds his own happiness."
1azlu6D.jpg

Looking at your photo here Wookie, I'm pretty sure you found her already :x :x Just don't let her slip away again this time ;) 

turquoiseblue said: turtleaxis said: I just re-read the Healing Camp interview lol.
"Even until she turned 19 and 20, Lee Dong Wook didn’t like his sister staying out late at night. Even though their parents were okay with it, his sister had to call and ask her brother’s permission because he was so strict. In fact, Lee Dong Wook was very strict… even with his own parents. For example, when his dad is out late drinking, he nags at his dad to come home early. Now his parents just ignore Lee Dong Wook’s nagging."
=)) No wonder DH really had to dress like a nun during HK. Wookie is even bossy with his parents! =))

Yes yes yes!!! I have so much love for this Oppa. :x I initially crushed on him obviously because of his stupidly good looks, but the more I followed him, and get to know him, the more I fall for him as a person. He has so much substance. He is mature, responsible, and profound. I love how he is dedicated, ambitious, and so much driven. When I read his interviews and get a glimpse of his mind, it is obvious that he is wise and he knows the things that matter. :)

In the past, it was obvious how he was working hard for his family, and true enough, we saw this validated thru Healing Camp in 2011. This is probably one of the reasons why Dahae was so into him before. She got to know him real well; I remember back in the day, she used to say that she liked familial (family-oriented) and responsible men. Hehe. I'm sure his dependability and sincerity became more pronounced if you've stepped into his inner circle and become of the people that he truly cared about. This is also perhaps why after the break-up, Dahae used to say that she really missed him, and regretted the end of their "deep love" as she pertained to it.

I see them as two people who are wise and deep, and is also why I am so into them. Hihi. They are truly perfect for each other, in my opinion. I really wish all the best for them. >:D<

Aaaand, amazing how you guys have talked about the car keys for several pages. Haha. I was curious what you have talked about as the thread jumped 15 pages during the time I was stuck in the airplane for half a day, to find out you have been passionately discussing about the keys. XD

Been a lurker this past 2 days, I had a lot of catching up with you guys :D

Awww, topic about LDW.. been a fan of him because of MG and I just recently refresh (what a word :)) ) myself about all the things he's been doing this past years after MG lol

He's indeed a keeper for being a protective brother and giving son to his family. He's sense of humor is awesome too, especially after seeing/watching him in SH, Running Man and RM :x

As for Donghae/ChaMo, missed them already.. :(( no updates from MBC about the BTS or wrap-up party hmmm thankful for dramatroll though for filling in the weekend with the HK tumblr special :)

24pmd1t.jpg

ncxo3t.jpg

=))

Thanks for all the updates,comments, theories etc. \m/

Guest turquoiseblue

@turtleaxis @blueGurl_nineteen with all his revelation in Healing Camp and his facial expression hearing Dahae, It made me wonder again about the breakup that happened before/during his military service. I think both were so in love back then, Dahae even said that she met up with him before he started his duty. So they were seeing each other  a lot back then to think that she will go on her on way to see him before the he entered military service. My feeling is that she was pressured to break up with him because two years in the military is a long time and Dahae cannot live a normal life thinking about him and not seeing him, it will be hard for her to concentrate on her career. . It maybe a decision that was reluctantly approved by Wookie but true to his noble idiot character JaeWan, he sacrificed his love for her so she can have freedom to do whatever she wants while he was away. It was deep love indeed but it was a sad one too. No wonder they can't get over each other. 
And I think Wookie has been silently following her career through the years, through her ups and downs, watching her closely  but the scandal that happened last year to Dahae was the breaking point or the wake up call for him to finally make a move. His now or never moment and even though he's not sure if she's in a relationship back then, he took his chances with her maybe not expecting anything to happen but just wanted to show his support and to let her know that he's still there. And who would have known that it's the best decision he ever made :D 

Not only the nun's dress, he imposed a 'blue dress' on her bc he loves that colour so much.-this is the most noticeable abt CHAMO to me bc I know Dahae rarely wear blue before this.
and don't worry abt the Control Freak bf, in Running Man, Dahae clearly said she loves man that can control her-even HaHa makes a joke abt it.-Wookie is enjoying his new position in her life right now.

Guest turquoiseblue

samzz said: Not only the nun's dress, he imposed a 'blue dress' on her bc he loves that colour so much.-this is the most noticeable abt CHAMO to me bc I know Dahae rarely wear blue before this.
and don't worry abt the Control Freak bf, in Running Man, Dahae clearly said she loves man than can control her-even HaHa makes a joke abt it.-Wookie is enjoying his new position in her life right now.

@turtleaxis sure he's not the typical actor that's why I like him, I only have three celebrity crush Richard Armitage, James McAvoy & Wookie and they have some similiraties handsome mens, their family is first, when they're not working they don't give a f about their look & they love their privacy and even when I'd love to know every one of their moves I respect that... And about wookie being kinda cold to his fans I don't care If i get to meet him I'll be so starstruck to notice :P

human1981 said: Wookie is such a amazing guy. So lucky who ever gets to marry him. I wanna marry someone like him. or can I marry him? :D . Mianhe Dahae-ya :D  :P

Guest turquoiseblue

OK IM HAVING SO MUCH FEELS RIGHT NOW... WAAAAAAHHHH :x :x :x
vHZ5ohU.jpg

I just have to put these two pictures together :)) SeHo turned to Dahae while he was singing and Wookie was laughing in that corner  looking at her :D OMIGOSH.... :x :x Coz who else is he looking to? Dahae was positioned there!....gaaaah...why  no video of these two? I hope someone uploads more.