[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

She did again !  She tried to hid it ! :P
"Oppa, since I can't see you everyday anymore, I kinda miss you. Be well, let's eat sometimeBye..this is so awkward."

So she said : Let's eat, can't see anymore, miss you = Dates, RDV, isn't it? :)

"I think we would probably fight A LOT. Let's just say we have deep affection and feelings for each other. Wait, if I say this fans would probably be disappointed. Then let's say that we never know what might happen in a man/woman relationship, so..."
The first line "I think we would probably fight A LOT" = She's teasing us :P

But what I understand about this two underline sentences are that they really like each other, she really appreciates him and It could be that their relationships turn into love !!! 

Conclusion...

LDH IS INTRESTED IN  LDW !!! :X

ditditdutdut said:I: The viewers are wondering if you guys would date for real since your love line looks so natural, you look like two lovers already. DH: I think we would probably fight A LOT. Let's just say we have deep affection and feelings for each other. Wait, if I say this fans would probably be disappointed. Then let's say that we never know what might happen in a man/woman relationship, so...

why will he be nervous if they are doing it every night? :)) hahahaha.. ok lets just say that playing games in his cellfone is a way of easing out the nerves. he cant show that he's nervous in front of her coz he already said that he is in charge of it. and she was satisfied wasnt she? :D

Doing it every night!!!! Lol!!!!

Got my daily dose of DongHae for today, besides the kpub video.

To tell you guys the truth, I sort of felt like the video was indeed cut to make it focus more on her and DW. Also, I sort of felt sad when it seemed like she's not interested in DW. However, I read a comment here that she's good at denying her relationships with another person, also the fact that she mentioned that they have deep affections for each other made it seemed like there is something (LOL, being delusional). =))

Thank you to the people who shared the videos, and also to those who translated. This is the first time that I'm shipping real people and not because of their roles in a series. I bet my sanity on them! Hahaha!

Guest mari3all3n

Thank you @ditditdutdut‌ for the translations! DH sure knows how to tease us, DongHae shippers! Knowing that DW was acting calm & telling DH he'll take care of it (wall kiss scene), he definitely want to impress DH and she was indeed. DW should be crowned Kissing King! I like the part where she said: "Wait, if I say this fans would probably be disappointed. Then let's say we never know what might happen in a man/woman relationship, so..." She seems to be open to the fact that dating DW is a possibility (if they really aren't dating right now) or a hint that they are dating. I hope there is also an interview with DW. I'd like to know what reply will he give to DH. :))

Guest ethan_1

thank you @ditditdutdut for translations ^:)^
Typical Dahae's interview.I: The viewers are wondering if you guys would date for real since your love line looks so natural, you look like two lovers already. DH: I think we would probably fight A LOT. Let's just say we have deep affection and feelings for each other. Wait, if I say this fans would probably be disappointed. Then let's say that we never know what might happen in a man/woman relationship, so...
But she did not mention about being close or being friends!She did not answer the question with a YES or a NO like we are not dating,etc...So fishy Dahae-shii...the answer is already there in her cryptic answer.lol. They have deep affection and feelings for each other :x

Guest taoeunjung

LMAO, I think we just got a slight rejection from Dahae :)) :))

About the swing kiss:

DH: The script says I'd kiss Jaewan on the forehead, cheek, then lips. But then he proceeded to do it first. So then I...poured on it.

I: WHAT?? The hell, these people. Aren't you supposed to refuse not poured oil to fire??

About the bed scene:

DH: The PD said since you guys know what to do, I'm leaving this to you guys. So I was kinda confused and wanted to do a bit rehearsal. He was just sitting on the sofa playing games on his cell phone. All while taking off his clothes. He said "Don't worry, I'll take care of it". I was a bit upset, but when we went into takes, he was surprisingly good. He was really good, I didn't even do anything.

I: The viewers are wondering if you guys would date for real since your love line looks so natural, you look like two lovers already.

DH: I think we would probably fight A LOT. Let's just say we have deep affection and feelings for each other. Wait, if I say this fans would probably be disappointed. Then let's say that we never know what might happen in a man/woman relationship, so...

DH: I also wrote on SNS (twitter) to meet in 10 years. I think compared to now, we could probably do a strong melodrama.

I: Strong melo...

DH: Yes, super intense melo...*breaks into giggle* (NOTE: she might mean super sexy super dramatic melo-->think Frozen Flower)

Message to Dongwook:

DH: Oppa, since I can't see you everyday anymore, I kinda miss you. Be well, let's eat sometime. Bye..this is so awkward.

---------------------------------------------------

HAHHAHHHAHA AND ADD TO THAT SHE ACTUALLY SAID THAT "WHEN HE DID IT FIRST.....I LIKE IT AND DID IT AGAIN AND AGAIN~"

HAHHAHA THIS WHOLE INTERVIEW IS SO HILARIOUS....... "SINCE I DONT GE TO SEE YOU OFTEN NOW..IVE MISSED.LETS MEET AND HAVE A MEAL SOMETIME" MEEEEEHHHH WHO ARE YOU FOOLING DADA UNNIE?~~THE MC...HAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF TEASING AND TORTURING EVERYONE AT ITS FINEST :D

Lol. they were discussing about DH's past roles and found out that this is 20 years after her debut and they said that she could be sunbae (senior) of many people and LDW too. And later she was saying a line (probably to LDW) like you have no manner or rude. Hahaha I can't believe she started acting so early. She was totally being funny here. Some celebrities don't have that sense of humour while DH is really funny. DW's humour is a lot on the timing and its like dry humour but DH's humour is about talking about stories and reenact someone else. I saw her reenact Jang Hyuk, Oh Ji Ho in happy together and now Lee Dong Wook. Can't stop smiling.

I think the best couples fight with each other... you know, it gets boring if you are "I love you" "I love you too" every second of the day and the woman never argues with her man who left the toilet open, or the man doesn't fight with his woman because she's dressed too daring and other men may lay eyes on her. :))

So it's a good thing they fight, it means their relationship isn't boring but it's a complete tease as we could see on the last interview they did together =)) and the other face of arguing is that they will make up doing a lot of horizontal tango... ;))

as far as i know most if not all star couples do not admit their relationship unless they are caught on dates or their wedding is already set.  saying it the way Lee Da Hae said it, is not actually putting a period or a sense of finality but rather openness to what MIGHT happen in the future... unless it is not happening NOW. it would be a little heartbreaking if she said, they are better off as friends, or that they are colleagues with deep respect for each other... or they have an Oppa-Dongseng relationship.... 

Guest turquoiseblue

@nocturne9 well i know one tall guy with bulky arms who loves to embrace her tightly in full :)) and he is well respected by everyone too :))

omigod dahae, your eyes glow so much its hard to convince myself that you rarely see handsome wookie anymore :D hehehe.

Guest supercalifragilistic

From Weibo, for those who can read Chinese.
This is similar to @ditditdutdut's translation.  When asked about possibly taking the romance from reel to real life, LDH said that if they did date, they'd argue a thousand times.  This translation mentions that "we are really just friends".

Good, I say - The best marriages are built on love, a deep friendship and sexy times 
\m/

005IaUCYgw1eizj485rgzj30c81z412h.jpg

Da Hae didn't deny nor confirmed her involvement but the word "deep feelings for each other" speaks volumes to me... kekekekeke it's logical that she would keep it this way, is typical of the Aries to be subtle and tell the truth through their eyes and not through their mouths. So thanks for the hint, Cherry! :))

Guest turquoiseblue

So I guess we now know the reason behind LDW's phone obsession - Games  /:)

Typical male.

dont tell me he is playing games after arriving at the aiport in japan? or playing games while lee duk wha was talking to them in RM? hahaha :)) girl, you know when someone is playing games and when someone is busy texting or calling someone on his phond easy to differentiate. so dont take her word as it is. yes he was playing games maybe before the wall kiss coz he needs to distract himself from this nerve wracking scene. have you done lovescene before? hehe so you'll never know what he was feeling or thinking at that time.

Guest ManolitaA

I may say Da Hae admitted here that they have deep affection with one another...so let's just wait and see for further announcement, look here there is  still the awards night we are waiting, maybe they don't want to be discovered yet...so please be patient my friends and lets just give our support to our couple...be possitive... :\"> :\"> [-O< [-O<