[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Ah, the PC pics... if Wookie and Cherry were dating by then, I am sure he wouldn't have let her wear that gorgeous lace Burberry dress. It enhaces her cleavage and it's daring... for a conservative boyfie like him, that may be too much :P

Guest tinsky73

purplebass said: Ah, the PC pics... if Wookie and Cherry were dating by then, I am sure he wouldn't have let her wear that gorgeous lace Burberry dress. It enhaces her cleavage and it's daring... for a conservative boyfie like him, that may be too much :P

li96 said:

7. The FINAL the best .... (part2)

DH was so sexy in this transparent light purple dress that DW couln't countain his desire. That's why he was looking affectionately at her beautiful boobies...
 I think DW saw the paradise :D ... We can see clearly that... He was totally lost and amazed on the second picture.... So naughtry Wookie =))Anyway, how can we be mad with him? Do you think there is someone in this earth  who coud stay still beside this goddess ? No one... We forgive you Wookie ! =))

With a woman with that body next you, I am sure it's hard to resist and peek :P kekeke. I also stare at LDH's body for too long when I see pics of her with an outfit that reveals her curves and I'm into men XD on the last HK ep, for eg, she was uber hot in that blue dress at the beginning... I screamed my inner thoughts many times at my screen =)) and adding that she had to wear that dress when she went to CJW, he wouldn't have hesitated to come back to the hotel since he would want to cover up his girl's goodies =))

Guest bella2008

luria82 said: Was watching past episode of SH tonight and for those of you who are curious as to why Wookie performed the Heimlich maneuver on Cherry in the BTS, you can go to the following video link and start viewing at 63:10.  Enjoy!
http://kengsub.com/strong-heart-ep-143
:D:))

Guest CristinaP

Haha just like everyone else because of my love for cherry and wookie and because i just cant get over them i have been watching strong heart as well for the past 2 days. The episodes were pretty hilarious . Ive only seen random episodes though because some don't have eng.translation. i like one ep where wookie and a female guest act like an mc but they have to introduce a singer in a cute/childlike way. And wookie was very cute , his immitation was very adorable and everyone loves it. I also like the 1st two ep where his friends are there. By the way love reading all your posts, povs and everything. From the cute selca of " mone's son , the car keys/phone and now to the assets of cherry haha funny.

Guest tinsky73

5_zps70d9a3ed.jpg You know, wookie, WJH is a woman too. She's a co-star in your drama too. Then why didn't she get the same gentlemanly treatment you gave da hae? 
 Sorry, but I just had to laugh at this one! Not that I'm condoning wookie's oversight but I can't blame the guy. One look at da hae all dolled up & gorgeous, his eyes just didn't see anybody else. :))
Thanks @li96 for capping this... :)

SH really made us thought about him and cherry onnie. i will recommended this episode 

http://kengsub.com/strong-heart-ep-138.......

when some actor got dumped from his gf when military service..wookie oppa reaction really priceless (even narator wrote "did he dumped while his in military service?")...start from 55:00......^^

This is the one I talked about a few weeks ago but I saw it with different translation said "Dong Wook isn't over his ex"