[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

DaHae is so much fun.
She's the most amazing Korean Actress ever...
Her personality is so WOW..

You speak my mother language, you dance, you laugh wholeheartedly, you play drums, you sing sometimes and you tried your best not to lie to your fans, you tried your best to have friendly conversations with your fans and so much more.
Love you! :x

Those people who hate you have no TASTE. 

Anyway, small favor from you DaHae Shi, Please have another project with DW shi togehter sooner.  10years is too long.  Your ajunma fans will be too old.. T.T   :\"> 

nocturne9 said: DaHae is so much fun.
She's the most amazing Korean Actress ever...
Her personality is so WOW..
Love you!

Those people who hate you have no TASTE. 

Anyway, small favor from you DaHae Shi, Please have another project with DW shi togehter sooner.  10years is too long.  Your ajunma fans will be too old.. T.T   :\">

Have to sleep right now, because have to perform aidilfitri prayer tomorrow, but I just can't!!! Omo, what did these two do to us??? I t hink they already knew about us, Donghae shippers, Chamo shippers but they really loved to tease us with those cute and lovely selca?? I mean if they don't have any relationship why they bother to pose like that?? They can just pose like other co stars..,.or make peace sign, whatever, but posing with wookie tried to kiss Da Hae, seriously, I don't get it....hahaha...hope they will date freely after this drama ends.. :x :x :x
Last but not least, salam aidilfitri to all muslim Donghae shippers!! the best raya ever since we got treat by our Donghae couple :D:D:D

sassygirl94 said:  Have to sleep right now, because have to perform aidilfitri prayer tomorrow, but I just can't!!! Omo, what did these two do to us??? I t hink they already knew about us, Donghae shippers, Chamo shippers but they really loved to tease us with those cute and lovely selca?? I mean if they don't have any relationship why they bother to pose like that?? They can just pose like other co stars..,.or make peace sign, whatever, but posing with wookie tried to kiss Da Hae, seriously, I don't get it....hahaha...hope they will date freely after this drama ends.. :x :x :x
Last but not least, salam aidilfitri to all muslim Donghae shippers!! the best raya ever since we got treat by our Donghae couple :D:D:D

Guest bluemoonlight

Part 2 of their kiss... :-*
exBKsj.gif
cr: bluemoonlight
They're so beautiful together...not just their appearances, but everything. 

Annya said:

When i was watching the scene i saw wookie had ring in his finger and was wondering they didn't show Mone putting the ring to CJW and he had ring.So i was wondering did they edit the scene or offscreen DH put the ring and its couple ring they are exact match.

Guest NurA1430294177

OH MY...OH MY...

Emergency!!! Heart attack, diabetes, asthma will kill us here! Doctors please!!!

Guest xtin21bass

I said i am going to sleep .. i already lie down on my bed.. but then i cant help it not to go on both thread of donghae and hotel king hahah ..

DONGHAE pls help me get to sleep :-h

Guest superpm kpop

@turtleaxis @sassygirl94 Salam Aidilfitri!

And for all donghae muslim shippers

I ll miss u all i hope dahae keep updating us with selcas with dw hhh

But dahae 10years later for 3rd isnt tr too much for us hhh we will b too old ahjummas donghae shippers generations we will meet up on this thread again

Guest bluemoonlight

Last part of their kiss...they kissed for a long time...hehe...but still not long enough ;)
wMmxdH.gif
cr: bluemoonlight
I'm going to miss ChaMo, but DongHae will continue on... :x

i honestly have no complaints about that last episode. the drama basically gave us DongHae making out on that rock. Yeah, it wasn't a love scene but that was a full on make out. They were still playing tonsil hockey when the camera pulled away!  ;)) Edit: also that part when he pulled back for a second and she moved forward... :\"> they were really into that kiss :>

i'm sorry for quoting this but this pic is screaming lovers rater than bestfriends :))

i have bestfriend, we've been bestfriends since 2005 but we didn't pose like that when we were taking a pic. this intimate pose of selca, only lovers will do this because they already passed the maximum level of comfortability/skinship :) (cmon, i will act shy if my bestfriend posing like this to me :)) because we still have a limit about what bestfriends can do or can't)

Wookie's message and Da Hae's twits, to me they sending indirectly message that they are together and taking this relationship slowly but they just need to warning the others like "hey, this boy/girl is mine!" :D

seriously, im sure they already know how big the effect for fans about the message or pics and it can create a news or gossip, but they just act like "don't care, we are in love and we gonna show the world slowly. don't worry, we will toned it down in public because we just need some privacy." :X

(i guess i will start to watch Roomate in case maybe i will find evidence about DongHae. bracelet, phone, shirt, or other cast teasing about Wookie :P )

about project together, i want to see them doing a movie together. as i remember Son Ye Jin and Kim Nam Gil got casted in Pirates movie while filming KBS drama "Shark". so the point is, time is not a matter but we just need a PD or writer to cast DongHae together for a movie :D or maybe they can do CF because lots of PD use "trending" couple for CF. as for this case, DongHae is not just trending, but DongHae is real! :)

by the way, i'm in for petition to Roomate or Running Man to invite DongHae as the guest. just lemme know when will you guys start and how to do that ;) ;)