[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Anyone notice this small caption from the video on the MBC site, or we were too busy to look at the awesome BTS? :D

오늘은 마지막 촬영 날~
마지막에도 힘차고 화기애애한 현장의 모습 이예요
재완(이동욱)과 모네(이다해)의 찰진 호흡과
배우들의 마지막 촬영소감, 지금 영상으로 확인해보세요

그리고 잠시 후 재완&모네 인터뷰가 공개될 예정 입니다!!!

So, rough translation from Babylon
Today is the last day, is full of strength and harmonious one day - the last scene of theJae-wan's Wook and Monet (Lee Da-hae) the breathing and The stickinessof the actors do you feel about the last day, and check out the images
And after a while Jae-wan * Monet interview is expected to be released!!!
So, there's DongHae interview coming!!! 

Guest rosejenner123

Anyone notice this small caption from the video on the MBC site, or we were too busy to look at the awesome BTS? :D

오늘은 마지막 촬영 날~
마지막에도 힘차고 화기애애한 현장의 모습 이예요
재완(이동욱)과 모네(이다해)의 찰진 호흡과
배우들의 마지막 촬영소감, 지금 영상으로 확인해보세요

그리고 잠시 후 재완&모네 인터뷰가 공개될 예정 입니다!!!

So, rough translation from Babylon

Today is the last day
, is full of strength and harmonious one day - the last scene of the
Jae-wan's Wook and Monet (Lee Da-hae) the breathing and The stickiness
of the actors do you feel about the last day, and check out the images

And after a while Jae-wan * Monet interview is expected to be released!!!

So, there's DongHae interview coming!!! 

Omg I think I'm going to cry! /prays for at least an hour of interviewing along with clips of BTS and commentary from our DongHae couple

I can't get over that hug, how Wookie invited Cherry to give him a hug, and poor Cherry she was so umcomfortable trying to hug her men, honey you could have sat on his lap, don't worry, we wouldn't at all have minded seeing you sitting on Wookie jr [-X

Guest tinsky73

i have to repost it again sorry...ahahaha =)) i just wanna say...LOOK AT HER LEGS...went in between his thighs and she bent her knee on wookie jr

:)

)

these two will kill me like seriously...why hug in the middle of filming??!!! arrrgggggghhh...other actors are trying to ignore them doing PDA waaaah!!! :x :x

She adjusted her knee immediately 'cause she has to take care not to injure wookie jr. Little wookie & little da hae depend on it! :))

Guest rosejenner123

She adjusted her knee immediately 'cause she has to take care not to injure wookie jr. Little wookie & little da hae depend on it! :))

I noticed that too!!! It sounded like she was apologizing and he just smirked and shook his head like "Oh you innocent girl, it's okay" LOLOL

Guest MissM

She hugged seulong as well...but can you spot the difference between wookie hug & seulong hug? :D

I notice wookie's reaction kinda jealous boyfie.. hahaha..

Guest rosejenner123

Omg Seulong tried to hug LDW first and was rejected LOLOLOL

So Seulong went for Da Hae instead and LDW just stopped hugging the staff and stared off into space, pretending not to notice and then he glanced at them and the camera stopped =)) poor Wookie

Guest MissM

skuah4.gif

*repost*

seems like wookie don't want to let cherry go :x 
aigooooo i died again 

Seems like dahae's knees press the kraken.. hahahaha..

Guest turquoiseblue

GUYS PLEASE STOP QUOTING IMAGES :D THE MODERATOR IS NOTICING IT. WE DONT WANT THIS THREAD TO CLOSE. THANK YOU!

Guest turquoiseblue

rosejenner123 said: Omg Seulong tried to hug LDW first and was rejected LOLOLOL So Seulong went for Da Hae instead and LDW just stopped hugging the staff and stared off into space, pretending not to notice and then he glanced at them and the camera stopped =)) poor Wookie

Guest turquoiseblue

tinsky73 said:

i have to repost it again sorry...ahahaha =)) i just wanna say...LOOK AT HER LEGS...went in between his thighs and she bent her knee on wookie jr

:)

)

these two will kill me like seriously...why hug in the middle of filming??!!! arrrgggggghhh...other actors are trying to ignore them doing PDA waaaah!!! :x :x

Guest madmooch

Not enough time to catch up with whole thread so not sure if this has been posted/spotted before. I tried scrutinizing many times but nowhere in the beach wedding scene do I see Wookie with a ring on his finger but in the selca, they both have their wedding rings on? Any eagle eyes here pls help confirm? Thanks!
Conclusion: Donghae is REAL!

Guest chibbyme

Migrating here from HK thread. As I expected this thread is BOOOMM after the selcas. (Ehh am I using the wrong word to express this thread? Is B*m word allowed here?) Hehehe...

Anyway please welcome this new dongsaeng to this thread. I will take my time lurking here for the meantime while hitting the awesome button on your post. Can't stop giggling the 1st minute I arrived here. Really I'm back into a teenager who stalking and gossiping about my crush..

Hail to DongHae the OTP of otp's. No one did it like DongHae!

Btw, Happy Aidil Fitri to DongHae's shipper who celebrate it. Enjoy your winning as we celebrate the historical DongHae couple.

ooohhh the withdrawal syndrome is too painful.. I have no idea that it can be this severe. This is beyond my ability to cope with... otteokke??

I think I need to stop watching Kdrama for a while.. there is no way that I can enjoy watching other drama when in my mind is only Chamo.. Chamo... and Chamo...

OMG so hard...... this is too hard... :((