[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

wedding gifs are now up in my tumblr
wMdANTE.gif
well i need to sleep guys.. today was indeed exhausting and that was one hell of an intense roller coaster ride of emotions...

definitely go camping to Seoul with y'all when DongHae wedding happens

@ranxie, thanks dear for the gifs and have a good night :x
Did I say before that I really wished that he could kiss her hand before?? Specially in that proposal scene. I think this was the one missing kiss I wished for and I am happy that at least I got that at the ending :D
tumblr_n9ducoNBQf1r9730zo2_r1_250.gif

Dear, you think DaHae or her friends check out our posts here??????  LOL... they must have sometimes.. keke.
apqaria said: @ranxie, thanks dear for the gifs and have a good night :x
Did I say before that I really wished that he could kiss her hand before?? Specially in that proposal scene. I think this was the one missing kiss I wished for and I am happy that at least I got that at the ending :D
tumblr_n9ducoNBQf1r9730zo2_r1_250.gif

I know I don't have the right to mention this but because of these wonderful selcas I couldn't contain my happiness and my enjoyment that right now I'm making fun of the people who support the other ship and think like this :)) OMG i'm so mean...
d95.gif
3075837193_1_15_VwCltoa7.gif

Guest TramP1430294212

volo5l.jpg

they have the same design of passport

eventhough LV passport cover is popular it still nice seeing our OTP choose the same design kk :D

Guest rosejenner123

How awesome would it be if Wookie was singing "To You" by Dandelion like Seol Gong Chan did for Yoo Rin near the end of MG?

/dreams

Guest AikuhD

I literally wasnt able to go bck to sleep after seeing the pics here on soompi and twitter . Woke up at 1 am to check the ep updates and daaang i wasnt expcting this huge surprise!!!!! BOTH of the photos taken frm wrap up party to twitter photos shared by da hae made me shock for awhile and forgot to go in the toilet room to pee oh gaaawd honestly i really thought these two are JUST friends.. nothing more than that but after seeing these.. somehow.. "evidence" well i think i need to review my conclusions. Now even i feel drowsy but "DONGHAE DATING FOR REAL" thought kept running around in my head.... BY THE WAY.. reading the comments of others tht theydnt like the ending... as per seeing the RAW ep take note i dnt even know wht they are talking but i could understand the gestures and all, i would say that the ending is more than enough for us to be satisfied. If they feed us what we want i dnt think that will make us satisfied or impressed there maybe opinions tht we cnt voice out we cn somehow feel that it is boring or predictable.. i understand that all of us wants to have a happy ending in every drma series we followed by heart and soul, but try to come and think of it it is indeed a happy ending it just that it wasnt what we wnted nor expcted (well i believe none of us ever predicted even single part of this drama) i am happy on what is the ending, seeing jae wan joyous and mo ne happy mum and happy wife well that says it all. The ending was based on what is the content of the entire drama not based on what are the peoples opinion . Kudos to the writer and the director whose behind this success. Dont worry guys the happy ending that you look forward to will not happen in hotel king but in real life... have faith!!!

Just as we expected, the selca is so awesome. In fact it even exceed our expectation. I am so sad that HK ends but our DongHae real life just begins. Let's hope for the best. The first date I mark on my calendar: MBC year end award.

Sometimes I wish there is a fast forward button in real life so that I can skip the next 4 months and see the couple award or no, even better to skip till I see DongHae wedding. I can't wait

Guest rosejenner123

Omo, if you search for either Lee Da Hae or Lee Dong Wook on twitter, the only thing you will see is "Hotel King('s) Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae Marry"

( ಠ◡ಠ ) heheh, just as planned heheh

Guest ManolitaA

Yes it's true Hotel King is still the best KDrama I've watched so far...Yes it has flaws like any drama, but it is still beautiful in me so far and of course since my favorite Dong Wook and Da Hae is the main characters here, what can I say more...Just thank you for the beautiful drama you;ve given US... ^:)^ ^:)^ #-o =D> and still hoping for the real wedding in real life would happen.... :\">

Despite the ending of the drama left me with mixed feelings, at the end of the day the only real thing of the drama still remain DongHae. Until the last minute of skinship they didn't fail me to show their chemistry and evident love for each other. Plus the pics Cherry posted... I still have to recover. I just hope we won't lose sight of our OTP now that the drama is over. I'm already sad. lol.

Lee Da Hae bids goodbye to 'Hotel King'

Lee Da Hae bid a fond farewell to her latest drama, 'Hotel King'!

The show had its final episode earlier today. "Hotel King final self-camera...the face of sadness and happiness," she posted on Twitter earlier today after the wrap. "Everyone, thank you for your love so far! Dong Wook oppa, thank you so much, you were the best actor and I was happy to be with you. Let's meet again in ten years and love again!"

Co-starring Lee Dong Wook, 'Hotel King' caught viewers' attentions with its excellent acting and unique premise. What did you think of their performances?

lee-dong-wook-lee-da-hae_1406494023_af_o
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/lee-da-hae-bids-goodbye-to-hotel-king