[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Wow DH just gave a better ending to the drama...

Omo this is me typing from heaven... I never knew it could be this beautiful...  richard simmons how can i sleep now!!! EFF EFFF EFFFFF EFFFFFFFF EFFFFFFFFFFFF EEFFFFFFF EFFFFFF!!!!! JUST GET MARRIED IN REAL LIFE ALREADY!!!

that beach wedding scene was 2015 ryt?!!
yE081q3.gif
so i guess all that happened here will be true next year.. this was just a rehersal

edit: i was suppose to upload the gifs of the beach wedding.. but how could i possibly do that now??? that selca killed me

Guest rl00034

Please tell me they are really dating!!! I will never take such pictures with my male best friend! I will punch him in the face haha

Guest rosejenner123

I love how they didn't exchange weddings vows in the drama, like it was totally cut, and probably not even filmed.

I wholeheartedly expected them to write "to be continued...you are all cordially invited to Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae's wedding next year :) " on the screen hehe

Wookie and Cherry "let's love again" wedding 2015 campaign officially begins!

start saving that USD.. Euro... Rupiahs... Rupee.... Peso... Baht... Yuan... whatever your country money NOW!!!!!

July 2015 is just a year away.... 12 months....

Donghae Sisterhood Shippers Seoul tour BUS is on ME!

:-bd

rosejenner123 said: I love how they didn't exchange weddings vows in the drama, like it was totally cut, and probably not even filmed. I wholeheartedly expected them to write "to be continued...you are all cordially invited to Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae's wedding next year :) " on the screen hehe

start saving that USD.. Euro... Rupiahs... Rupee.... Peso... Baht... Yuan... whatever your country money NOW!!!!!

July 2016 is just a year away.... 12 months....

Donghae Seoul tour BUS is on ME!

:-bd

Unnie it's July 2015

It's time to mark our calendars,

@samzz‌ are you ready for our week of camping in Seoul?

Guest bunnystr

They love to keep us guessing of what exactly their relationship is, they give us a lottttt of good-signs \m/

Let's save the date, July 19 2015!

And if it really happen, let's us fly to korea together to congratulate their marriage! And let's have a tour to the HK or MG set =)) [-O<

They love to keep us guessing of what exactly their relationship is, they give us a lottttt of good-signs \m/

Let's save the date, July 19 2015!

And if it really happen, let's us fly to korea together to congratulate their marriage! And let's have a tour to the HK or MG set =)) [-O<

Yes we can go to building 63 and Alpensia

Guest bella2008

I NEVER SAW WOOKIE OPPA REAL EXPRESSION IN MY WHOLE LIFE AS HIS FANS,,OLD-FASHIONED GUY??DON'T KIDDING ME,WHEN YOU WITH CHERRY ONNIE NO MORE OLD-FASHIONED GUY......YOUR TOTALLY FALLIN' IN LOVE LDW..GOTCHA:x :x :x

10423785_624437060987763_6634494580322364056_n_zpsaea79297.jpg

Guest tinsky73

This got me into thinking. She only posted two chamo selcas in her previous two tweets, right? This is the only time she posted three. Is this a slip up? Did she just accidentally post the one with wookie about to kiss her? Or is she just feeling great & all loved up tonight 'cause you know, she left the party early & then wookie left also after about 10 minutes. :> Yeah, so they're probably together now & are feeling generous because everything is like roses & rainbows for them. Stepping out together like that to go to the party must've been liberating! Just LET IT GOOOOO some more! :D:))

angiemty said:

[size=3]

July 2016 is just a year away.... 12 months....

Donghae Seoul tour BUS is on ME!

[/size] :-bd