[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

the two are acting like kids :D ahahaha! seriously, omg they're like omma with amnesia ahahaha =)) so relaxed and happy :)upIXREv.jpg

Guest turquoiseblue

they were teasing each other here joking around..basically in their own bubble hahaha :)) while other actors are rehearsing :)) so cute! but wookie's stares still deadly :x :xpW4b2hH.jpg

Guest turquoiseblue

ManolitaA said: matchabit said:

posted by @human1981 on HK thread

http://xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=477518

is it just my eyes or is that really Wookie resting his left arm on DH's knee?? this two looks SO ready to announce their dating status!

Guest tinsky73

Wait wait wait....there's a new bts vid?!?!?! Hooooo, hooooo....breathe in breathe out.....

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! *thud*

Guest turquoiseblue

i have to repost it again sorry...ahahaha =)) i just wanna say...LOOK AT HER LEGS...went in between his thighs and she bent her knee on wookie jr :))
skuah4.gif
these two will kill me like seriously...why hug in the middle of filming??!!! arrrgggggghhh...other actors are trying to ignore them doing PDA waaaah!!! :x :x

Guest MarilynM

If there's semeone who can can upload the BTS on YT that would be great so that I can save it on y phone :D Thanks in advance

Guest matchabit

seulong and hot hair cut was like, another hug? ok yeah, whatever. we've seen it many times before. nothing special about it anymore, since those two do it EVERY time!! =D>

Guest turquoiseblue

matchabit said: seulong and hot hair cut was like, another hug? ok yeah, whatever. we've seen it many times before. nothing special about it anymore, since those two do it EVERY time!! =D>

Guest turquoiseblue

thanks @ethan_1 for the youtube version of BTS :D i love how our couple can be very playful and childlike ahahaha :)) wookie is such a dork when he's being himself :D and dahae so bubbly and funny as well. they are perfect combination. very compatible in every aspect... like bestfriends and lovers rolled into one :)

Guest tinsky73

exactly! ahahaha :)) they're like "here they go again..." hehehe :D oh my so these two are so touchy feely in front of them already...what more if they are alone? omg are they engaged already? did we miss something here? :)

She hugged seulong as well...but can you spot the difference between wookie hug & seulong hug? :D