[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE.......
I AM AN AHJUMMA ZOMBIE..... TYPING WITHOUT BLINKING... THINKING WITHOUT BREATHING....
IN DA MIDDLE OF BANGKOK CITY...

MY MOM THINKS I'M IN A TRANCE FROM THE GODDESS OF RIVER CHAO PHRAYA...........................
@-)

Guest bunnystr

THEY ARE REALLY LOOKS LIKE A DATING COUPLE!!!!! I never saw Wookie giving that kind of pose whenever he did a selfie with his co-star, and vice versa with Dada, OMOOOOOO MY SHIPPERS HEART....I can't they're just really really cute together, MARRY YOU TWO! And btw, what did Dada say in her tweet? I can't understand Korean and google translate isnt helping =))

Guest msfangfarooch

Thank God for those selfies!!!!!! The photos totally make up for the ending and A LOT MORE! Shall we all do the happy dance??!! <:-P We need a smiley that dances, too! Btw, what is the caption of her tweet? I guess we are all on the same page - fantards thinking and gushing about Wookie and DaHae and them gushing about each other too all about the same time as evidenced by Dada's tweet! DAEBAK! ;) :\"> :x

Guest hiddenflea

LDH's tweet the first line "hotel king chamo couple final selca..." gaaawwdd she knows they're called chamo couple!!! get married you twoooo!!! 

Guest bella2008

from @p1n6an2012 :here's translated
LDH's tweet translation:

hotel king chamo couple's last selca
even if we're sad we show our happy side
thank you for loving us 
dongwook oppa thank you! you're the best actor, i was to be with oppa
let's meet again after 10 years and love each other again!

I just thinking 10 years their relationship,,its the real wedding^^^^...I DIE OTTOHKEEEEEEEEEEEE

CHERRY KILLED ME WITH THOSE PICS, LIKE, FOR REAL. I've been sitting at my desk for a hour after the episode ended, now the selcas... OMG, today I am destined to make my house go dirty =))

But OMG!!! They really look like newlyweds on those pics, as if they really got married #SOMANYFEEELSSSSSSSSSSSSS

호텔킹 차모커플 마지막 셀카.. 슬프고도 행복한 모습입니다 여러분 그동안 사랑해 주셔서 감사합니다! 동욱오빠 너무 고마웠어 오빤 최고의 배우였고 오빠와 함께해서 행복했어 우리 십년후에 또 만나서 또 사랑합시다!
This is the last selca of Cha Jae Wan and Mone couple... I am also sad and happy. Thank you everyone for loving us! I am so grateful and thankful to Dongwook oppa. He is the best actor. Since I was with you I was happy. Let's meet again in 10 years and fall in love again! (with this tone she's saying it directly to LDW and not to fans. More intimate! EEEP!)
:x

Guest bunnystr

The killer part of that selfie is when Wookie is giving that pose where he's about to kiss Dada :x

#DONGHAEISREAL!!!!!!!!!!! :x