[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• samzz

• dolley

• lovebeats

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me what I see in the program Healing Camp is a testament largest for a deep love that they had.She is the biggest shadow in his heart. At that point, Just think about her same as touching a wound

Bc I do not want to post the photos unrelated many forums so I just said, and those who are curious about it I can send photos to your inbox. In fact, a group of Dahae's cody is working for lyf, On 03

Real couple "Deep Friendship" couple Comparing the 2 pic-the "don't want to admit deep friendship couple " looks more real with more feels.

I'm always reminded of September and the wedding premonition.. Today is increasing per thousand, it's Sunday and I keep updating this every 1 sec... hahahaha I do not know how I'll be able to go now to my holidays  [-O<

Guest rosejenner123

I'm always reminded of September and the wedding premonition.. Today is increasing per thousand, it's Sunday and I keep updating this every 1 sec... hahahaha I do not know how I'll be able to go now to my holidays 

[-O<

Phew! I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that! I actually have this page and the Hotel King Thread bookmarked on my phone, so I just click and refresh, click and refresh.

Guest ethan_1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic dahae's twitter update tonight.

cherry4eva84
호텔킹 차모커플 마지막 셀카.. 슬프고도 행복한 모습입니다 여러분 그동안 사랑해 주셔서 감사합니다! 동욱오빠 너무 고마웠어 오빤 최고의 배우였고 오빠와 함께해서 행복했어 우리 십년후에 또 만나서 또 사랑합시다! http://t.co/P3CtfsMTjP
27/7/14 11:27 pm

Thanks Dong-Hae for granting my wish and coming together to the wrap up party although I wished you held hand but it was enough to see them coming together :x
And I knew it, Dahae updated her twitter with their pictures as bride and groom, ooh my heart I can't, I just can't specially that first picture. Are you trying to kill us wookie ??!!!

I need to put myself together after seeing this :x :x

Btj4dxkCYAEmVSA.jpg:large
Btj4dtiCIAAzETQ.jpg:large
Btj4duLCcAEUJCE.jpg:large

Guest bella2008

SeGafanlady said: Love is totally and blatantly clear as transparent and translucent as the air that they breath......................
from what I saw.. they probably been together the whole day maybe from yesterday.. consuming every single loving second like there is no tomorrow.. especially for Cherry who has to let hubby go for work... Wookie looked so happy and in love and Cherry looked like she just had a GOOD ONE with him...
................................................................................... I'm so sorry.... I dunno what to type since it's too overwhelming!!!
Somebody please wake me up from death............ I just can't!!
8-> 

Guest msfangfarooch

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Waaaaaaaaaaah! I can't contain the feels after seeing those photos! Spazzing hereeeeeeeee! O2 plz! :-\" Thanks @ethan_1‌

Lee Da Hae Twitter Update
@cherry4eva84

호텔킹 차모커플 마지막 셀카.. 슬프고도 행복한 모습입니다 여러분 그동안 사랑해 주셔서 감사합니다! 동욱오빠 너무 고마웠어 오빤 최고의 배우였고 오빠와 함께해서 행복했어 우리 십년후에 또 만나서 또 사랑합시다!

ahti9zO.jpg

OEAi5pH.jpg

tDYtEGu.jpg
Guest rl00034

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't breathe after seeing these pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I being delusional thinking they are actually together????????

Guest bella2008

apqaria said: Thanks Dong-Hae for granting my wish and coming together to the wrap up party although I wished you held hand but it was enough to see them coming togethere :x
And I knew it, Dahae updated her twitter with their pictures as bride and groom, ooh my heart I can't, I just can't specially that first picture. What are you doing to us !!!:x :x
Btj4dxkCYAEmVSA.jpg:large
Btj4dtiCIAAzETQ.jpg:large
Btj4duLCcAEUJCE.jpg:large

• Guest changed the title to [Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)