[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Guest bella2008

SOOO,,,10 years????now has been 9 years right...just wait 1 years again it will 10 years...OK,i will patient..thats REAL WEDDING FOR YOUR !) RELATIONSHIP :x

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• samzz

• dolley

• lovebeats

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me what I see in the program Healing Camp is a testament largest for a deep love that they had.She is the biggest shadow in his heart. At that point, Just think about her same as touching a wound

Bc I do not want to post the photos unrelated many forums so I just said, and those who are curious about it I can send photos to your inbox. In fact, a group of Dahae's cody is working for lyf, On 03

Real couple "Deep Friendship" couple Comparing the 2 pic-the "don't want to admit deep friendship couple " looks more real with more feels.

Oi I just leave this thread for abt 10-15 minutes 4 cleaning my room 4 big Eid day tomorrow, then come back to see Dahae posted those their awesome selca pics in her tweet. OMO! Those pics....:x :\"> ahhhhhh I can't!!!! Literally screaming & dying here!!! Here I am just sit in front my PC, typing while hold a broom under my armpit. :P DongHae looks what did u do to me?? Can't concentrate on my chores, keep checking & refreshing this thread every single minute. Aigoo... I'm gonna get a nag from my mom if this the case. Otokke... :))

Guest xtin21bass

I LAUGHED WHEN I translated it too google 
"POV Hotel King Chamorro last couple look happy .. sad I love you Thank you for the meantime! But you're the best actor DongWook Thank you very much my brother was with my brother and we were happy to meet again after ten years or let love!"

but i like the last sentence "we we're happy to meet again after 10 years" ... i hope that this is the true translation and not meeting him once again after 10 years haha :))

Guest rosejenner123

They took turns taking the pictures =))

I would like to thank our goddess Da Hae for NEVER disappointing us with selcas, unlike a certain broadcasting company...

Guest msfangfarooch

SeGafanlady said: GURLS..................... come on please wake up from death and smell the Donghae love flowers....
10 years.....from 2005 is 2015......... let's love again..... is MARRIAGE!!!!! 

I am so happy now after seeing this selcas.Dahae we love u.I was not happy when episode ended but this pic made me so happy i feel i am sitting on cloud nine and this will be the best couple selca of the year or decade.

Usually ,actors (protagonists) appears together like in the case of our donghae in daaah party?? bc.. Rumours exist and two options or they dont care about them or they slowly show everybody their relationship (aham) even better! cherry uploaded in twitter those pics and i dont think that for an audience thing so.. #delulutime #sorry #notsorry

• Guest changed the title to [Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)