[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest superpm kpop

Can someone post that fanvid of donghae couple i lost its link

Where some MG scenes were included

human1981 said:

Lee Da Hae bids goodbye to 'Hotel King'

Lee Da Hae bid a fond farewell to her latest drama, 'Hotel King'!

The show had its final episode earlier today. "Hotel King final self-camera...the face of sadness and happiness," she posted on Twitter earlier today after the wrap. "Everyone, thank you for your love so far! Dong Wook oppa, thank you so much, you were the best actor and I was happy to be with you. Let's meet again in ten years and love again!"

Co-starring Lee Dong Wook, 'Hotel King' caught viewers' attentions with its excellent acting and unique premise. What did you think of their performances?

lee-dong-wook-lee-da-hae_1406494023_af_o

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/lee-da-hae-bids-goodbye-to-hotel-king

Guest CristinaP

Hi all good morning. My emotions was controlled for the past 9 hours thank you to my poor network connrction today. Anyway im very happy when i see their selca. Too much love. Their eyes and their smile speaks love. I can think of many love songs just by looking at them. Dahae's eyes, her smile that is so contagious, that wookies expressiob , eyes half close but still smiling, his mouth as if saying "saranghe" to her. They just speak volumes of love. And yes i think only couples or those who were about to get married only do that pose. And yes i believe they are already in that stage. The fact that dahae posted these to her selca means something. There is a scene where wookie was visiting dahae at the dorm and he wants to hug her but dahae refused at first because they are in public but wookie says something like he doesn't care if they see them hugging. I think that also applies to this one they just want to show the world where they are at now . What's more important is they are happy. If they are happy,then im happy, we are all happy , everyone's happy! :) okay :)

angiemty said: human1981 said:

Lee Da Hae bids goodbye to 'Hotel King'

Lee Da Hae bid a fond farewell to her latest drama, 'Hotel King'!

The show had its final episode earlier today. "Hotel King final self-camera...the face of sadness and happiness," she posted on Twitter earlier today after the wrap. "Everyone, thank you for your love so far! Dong Wook oppa, thank you so much, you were the best actor and I was happy to be with you. Let's meet again in ten years and love again!"

Co-starring Lee Dong Wook, 'Hotel King' caught viewers' attentions with its excellent acting and unique premise. What did you think of their performances?

lee-dong-wook-lee-da-hae_1406494023_af_o

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/lee-da-hae-bids-goodbye-to-hotel-king

Guest CristinaP

Also at the wrap up party pictures,the one where they are walking, smiling and also facing each other it seems like they are ordinary couple strolling along manhattan or hollywood. Beautiful couple indeed.

You can post on their facebook..DongHae shippers should do this...hahaha

https://www.facebook.com/allkpop

I posted the pic in their page but you can't see it in their Mobile site

image_zps63c2af47.jpg

Well, let me go to Facebook...

Guest MarilynM

I just died yesterday bec of LDH selca and just rsen again and then I look at the pic I wanna die again "!! So muxh feels

Guest meltedchoco

Remember guys, they say that they are just "friends"!, like a sister, like a brother to eachother and other ships also say that they are just actors trying to do their job professionally. BUT HEYYY LOOK AT THESE PHOTOS!!!!!!! Omg esp that photo when wookie tries to kiss her cheek OHMYGOD.....friends dont do that, oppa-dongsaeng either! They are lovers :)>- ;)) :)>-

Guest mari3all3n

Just woke up & checked this thread and quickly noticed the new selcas. They look really like a married couple! =)) I even changed the photo of my soompi profile to my fave selca of our OTP..

Guest xtin21bass

Goodmorning shippers! ...

I miss donghae already hope we can get news for both of them..

Oh -no plss dada not in 10 years! That U'll see again your dong wook oppa.. pls u two see everyday and for God's sake pls GET MARRIED >:D<

Guest matchabit

posted by @human1981 on HK thread

http://xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=477518

is it just my eyes or is that really Wookie resting his left arm on DH's knee?? this two looks SO ready to announce their dating status!

matchabit said:

is it just my eyes or is that really Wookie resting his left arm on DH's knee?? this two looks SO ready to announce their dating status!

Guest rosejenner123

I believe it is!! Sorry for the highly pixelated picture-- this was done on my phone and I'm super excited right now xD

Guest matchabit

@human1981 I zoomed in like crazy haha... anyways, his arm position is just weird, there's no explanation other than he's putting his arm on his girl's legs. so their agency is also gearing up for the formal announcement, huh? first FNC posted that umbrella hug then KingKong released this one. yes, it's smaller and not that obvious, but everyone with a healthy eye and a shipper's heart will draw the same conclusion as us, right?

Guest kaman226

Good Morning chingus.

I suffered from insomnia because of the crazy sadiness of HK ending and freaking happiness of the selca.

Who was with me?? >:D<

Hello can someone please translate this article. The google translate doesn't really help. Thank you:) P.S.I love how they included the selcas that Dada posted.
http://mbn.mk.co.kr/pages/news/newsView.php?news_seq_no=1907120&page=1

Guest turquoiseblue

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I'M LATE TO THE PARTAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! WAAAAAHHUHUHUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAAYIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!! :x :x :x
repost repost repost148fc6o.jpg

SINCE EVERYONE HERE ARE DEAD AND ARE WALKING ZOMBIES ALREADY....LET ME DIE ALONE IN PEACE...... SEE YOU ALL IN DONGHAE HEAVEN....AGGGHKKK...AAAGGGGHHH...AAAAAHHH ..-----DEAD----

Guest tinsky73

human1981 said: matchabit said: