[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY SHIPPERS!
I think this is a perfect day for #Throwback TaNyang, right?
tumblr_mzgod9U4wL1toxre7o1_500.jpg
by @cacazeel

TaNyang BTS Videos
http://youtu.be/2pTZqwYSE54

Laughing code??? :x:x:x

TaNyang MVs 

"To The Butterfly" by Ji Chang Wook

"Now In This Place" by Ha Ji Won

Happy Valentine's again!

tumblr_njqwc9FDc11twu697o1_540.jpg

cred: yeohee1215

:x :>  

I notice that JCW only followed HJW's assistants (yeohee1215 and leeyoungju5653 ) on his IG when he was filming EK, but not PMY's or other costar's assistants. I wonder if it means something. 

B-) :> 

Yeorobun!  Long time no see!  Just thought I'd pop in to say a quick hello and pass on something so bizarre that all the JiJi shippers would understand.  I was checking my emails this afternoon, and this article was posted in one of my RSS feeds.  I think the advertisement underneath the headline says it all, no?  :))

b275b829-4a42-4ceb-ad6a-c4e540debdb3_zps

Anyway, Happy Valentines' Day everyone!  Seeyas next time!

@CherKell‌

thanks for trolling on Valentine's day.

this is all thanks to trollcape, but the ad is wierd. or maybe google is just so good at sensing wat ad matches.

------

come to think of it, maybe jiji shouldnt date today. all paparazzi are on high alert and should be out in force. they better stay home and read their manga.

@Cherkell, haha...You made me look for the original article : https://www.daebakkpop.com/user-posts/ha-ji-won-chooses-park-seo-joon-over-ji-chang-wook
The title of the article should be changed into "NorthCape forced HJW to say that she chooses Park Seo Joon over Ji Chang Wook".Of course HJW is just tactful and polite in front of PSJ. Anyway, she did reveal her ideal type as "humorous and fun".  JCW in one interview did say that he loves to joke around a lot.  :-* :x

Guest chaifer13

Happy heart day everyone,since were having some throwback i just happen to watch some hjw interviews before in singapore and she had said that empress ki is the happiest drama she had made.is't because of the drama itself or maybe she must been very happy working with jcw as seen in their bts he always makes hjw laugh and hjw says she likes funny and humuruos people :x :x

@chaifer13‌

yeah, never understand why both hjw n jcw so happy n playing when they are acting out those sad, angry and emotionally charged scenes in EK. They really had a lot of fun with each other.

@kanyaprasetyo‌

haha, square off

Guest chaifer13

Oh psj,i think you must first ask the permision of jcw if you want to be paired with hjw, since hjw is her empress,likewise when jcw ask tanasiri to not to be hard to hjw in their nc interview last year or you may face his wrath [-X [-X

class="post-title entry-title" Round Table: How Do We Love TaNyang Posted on 1:20 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments 1bvqIQh.jpg Happy Valentine’s Day and Happy TaNyang-versary!!! (Well, TaNyang thread soompi is currently celebrating its first anniversary, so TaNyang-versary on soompi right now XD). To celebrate what people call Hearts Day, we will...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2015/02/round-table-how-do-we-love-tanyang.html

----------------------------------------------------
I had a blast covering it... haha.. feels like I just rewind my TaNyang memories.. Oh the feels!!! :x :x

While in TrollCape 2014 unnie grabbing her hair and almost be near puppy in 2015 she has her whole body saying "Oh no you didn't "

@qwenli I've been drooling for young moon shik all this time, I'm going to have turns I'm going for Yo-Yo next time.

Oh I have wait to go to work to upload the gifs again :-S

Guest chaifer13

I just think,that many of us tanyang couple lovers didnt want to pair them to others,that's why coabm and healer doesnt get much more viewer eventhough the drama and the movie is quite good and their partners likewise,we cant really get over to jiji couple.so just wishing that they'll have another romcom or drama or a movie and its probably going to be a hit [-O< [-O< [-O<

@chaifer13‌

some people have said that, but I think there are other reasons.

its hard to replicate the success of EK but as actors/actresses they need to take on new projects that widen their repertoire.

Healer is popular among the international audience abd definitely very popular in China. Cobm though not a box office hit, didnt do too badly either. The background story is actually quite a heavy topic.

please support jiji in whatever projects they take up ok?

• Like 1