[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@drbigapple @qwenli

her rumored boyfriend is filming KMHM, while she's in Bali, Indonesia right now. (from her IG)

Btw is there any translation what HJW is talking to the MC on Section TV? Can't hear clearly n can't understand :-??
Did the MC "ask when will u get married?"? :> :>

Ms Hajiwon behaving like a teenage girl, watching anime, using her phone to screengrab the scene she wants to post on instagram. tsk tsk, but Ms Ha, you are an award winning actress. We know you are in love, but please write your captions clearly. *I got Doc's troll disease now*
does she wants to leapt through 2 years to meet JCW after his army? :))

omo, maybe she wants the adapt the script and turn it into a korean drama? thats not a bad idea isnt it? ;))

• LOL 1

haha guys i know what the MC asked unnie in Golta wedding :)
MC: How is the first wedding night?HJW: i dont know this, how could i know
lol seems he trolling her, he should ask when she get married with someone will be out from army after 2 yrs ;)) ;))

• LOL 1

class="post-title entry-title" TaNyang Weekly 08/02/2014 Posted on 2:56 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments B9USJvcCUAAPQwI.jpgGood evening on the first week of February!! This month is really the month of LOVE as we have some lovely moments from JiJi and “Empress Ki” family to share. Enjoy! 1. Since we’re talking about LOVE here.. The first appropriate...
link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2015/02/tanyang-weekly-08022014.html

i feel like hitting unnie...i suppose doing my Case report...suddenly doin those detective work /:) /:) and even listening to the soundtrack of that anime ....omg....
 i guess chinggus should watch the anime when have the time  ...haha cos the soundtrack sound so good..
i dont think the ig updates are  about her next projects..she will reveal herself...all these recent ig updates kinda like  she  is revealing her inner thoughts/feelings:-? :-? 

Yeah our jiji's love finally converted troll representative drbigapple to cheerleader!
@kanyaprasetyo as usual your tanyang haven update is awesome
-------------------me looking forward to more lovely IG updates of jiji around Valentine's day. :x
Am suppose to be catching up on kdramas, now have to watch anime as well. LOL

Wow another beautiful wedding... Mr yoon even singing during the wedding :x :x And today article about 9years relationship of two A list of japanese celebs goin tie knot tis year Seem tis month is either wedding ceremony or wedding announcement.. Is it true the pd or the host teasing unnie regarding the wedding night?? I wonder does the media or i should say the MBC know something goin on btwn unnie with her secret bf who didnt turn up that day :> :> Well they wont tease unnie if she still single and available ...