[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

thanks for the video kanyaprasetyo. looks like from EK, only hjw and the bodyguard of wangyoo attended. there was another 2 handsome guys with hjw, not sure who are they. I see one of her cute mgr.
----------i feel abit sad and empty now that Healer have ended. I really enjoyed the show and was committed to live recap, never did that for any show. Disappointed with the ratings, is my taste that bad? that the show I like didnt work out? Or but I forgot I love EK too and it was a hit. sigh...guess that's life.
hope to see new projects of hjw or jcw soon. I think most of our chingus here have move on. Thanks to resident troll, drbigapple who still entertain us having crazy conversations here and the really faithful diehard shippers:
coppersun: who sincerely believe in jijisakura: who always is quick with hjw news and a faithful jiji supporternamyo: the special mexican shipper with much love in her heart.
nploan: dedicated jiji shipper and serious jcw fan sharonsfv: another serious jcw fan who never doubted jijijewell11: who is ever so kind and warm with her words chelseaS: the fair and rational captain of this threadmichelleG: who join us fairly recently, but is really a hardcore shipper with drawing talentbuzzbee: a great positive gem, who have talent in memes.larasantos: who lurks often and never gave up on jijikanya: who slog thru subbing videos and keeping tanyang haven alive on her own.

and all other faithful lurkers
Am sorry, am abit emotional, just feel like saying this tonight somehow.
>:D< group hugzz

I-)

@chelseaS 
oh thanks for highlighting the guards to me. I totally didnt recognise them in modern garb. So handsome! Tahwan's guard was always dwarf by Junsu's twin and jcw, didnt know he is so tall in real life, which means paeha and the other guard must be very tall too.

Wow @qwenli huhu hugs..
Me, i don'tknow when to let go of JiJi. :( I always said that tomorrow, I will no longer visit soompi and all that have connections with JiJi,but here I am, patiently waiting until they admit their real status. :))
I also became troll to my JiJi shippers fb friends and told them to not expect so much and said I will let them go on February 14 but to be honest, I am not sure because JiJi love surprises. Just like lately, both of them uploaded Black and White photos. I remember before, when they do that, we will have a party on this thread but why are you so quiet huhuhu.. T____________________________________________________T
Hopefully, we can ship them the way it was before but how?! No more trollcape , events and drama. Destiny loves trolling us. :))Can we bring it back the old times. That even we are talking about sinking ship, we are laughing? haha :) Hope we can.I love this thread and don't let it become just a memory! =((

• Sad 1

I will never let go. I will keep the light burning. @ qwenli hugs & kisses even my heart aches too & to all fans of Jiji group hugs & kisses too. Fighting until the end Jiji shippers.Ek long time ago end and now healer end. So sad too. When will we see ji Chang wook and ha ji won. Can't wait for the reunion.

• Like 2

Group hugs chingus!!! >:D< >:D<

and of course for qwenli: diehard JiJi shippers and uri great translator :-*

Let's just sings MLTR- Eternal Love

My heart's aflame
and it's burning in your (JiJi) name
even through the sands of time
my life will always yours
my eternal love....

We already through the sands of time as we reach our first anniversary and EK is already more than 1 year ago since it's premiere... but here i can't let go of EK n TaNyang n JiJi and they'll always hold special place in my heart :x :x

healer's rating 9% nationwide and 9.1% for seoul. higher thanprevious ep but still bottom n a gap from the other two which is well over 10%.

for jcw, we can still look forward to his musical appearance but hjw....

trollcape deserve their name for ditching jcw. i like to examine the chemistry between hjw n the new model.

i think for the time being maybe no acting project is good, jiji can spend Valentine's and do many things together. anyway the two of them not short of money.

:P

it seem hyena did show her hunting skill by asking park seo joon dont sit too far frm her :> :> well we cn see more in detail in tonight interview ... Actually unnie is indeed a very lucky actress hahah cos she cn stil pair with and have sizzling chemistry with all those young hotties :> :> And sbs coming to interview them ... Why sbs ?? They interested to recruit unnie for next project ?? Hope tis interview we will get some info abt her next project...

@Qwenli..... group hugzzz!!

Now I more enjoying all stuff coming from our Jiji. Whether they really dating or not, or perhaps when Jiji will have a new project with another co star then they'll have romantic scene let it be. Jiji already stole my heart and mind :)) :))

In fact Jiji will show that they really have good acting, that's why more poeple will ship Jiji with their co star, like we do...:x

Anyway I have one new memes again, yeayy!! Mamanim gives me some ideas again with her posts recently... hope you'll like it  ;)) ;)) ;))

image_zps220802c2.jpg

• Like 1