[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Wow, breaking news from k-ent... Sorim couple =(( it turns out KSE has bf after all..

-----------------------
JCW IG update
10956599_421409894688404_525021067_n.jpg

오늘..힐러 마지막 촬영!!! 마지막까지… #서정후 #박봉수 #힐러 #잊지않을게

Today.. Healer’s last filming!!! Until the end… #Seo Jung Hu #Park Bong Su #Healer #I will not forget

Wow unbelievable !! But again wgm is juz a variety show .. The chances of the couples to be real is extremely rare :-B :-B most when they entered the show (secretly already have bf/gf)

I guess that why when kse said she not goin date for real with jae rim (mayb becos her real bf getting jealous) hahah

So seem dispatch team is not lazy around .. They aim those hot couples n destroy the shippers hearts ..

Wel though kse deny she dating becos they have to abide the wgm contract ...

so @kanya tats the dating scandal revealation tis month??

I hope more to come ...

And wish unnie reveal herself than bein caught hahah

@drbigappleI read before that WGM requirement is that the participants are not attached to be on the show.

Anyway, this is abit off topic. The Fact and Dispatch really like to break shipper's hearts, but sometimes, just sometimes they bring good news too.
I think ninjas not easy to get caught, if they do, they pay off the reporters. The news agencies must have good revenue.
Today last day of Healer's filming, so jcw free to go walk in the woods, waterfalls, ride bicycles..... LOL only in their dreams, I dont think they can even date when there is a glimpse of sunlight. They are all vampires.....ah now I understand why the perfume is call twilight....

For those who missed out, just want to update that Northcape a.ka. Trollcape has replaced jcw and is using Park Seo Joon (currently in Kill me Heal me)as the new cf model this year. jcw just updated his IG early morning that Healer filming has ended. It was an empty room of his character's apartment. 
only true tanyang shippers shd read this 

tanyang shipper should take heart that until the end, there was no selfie with the female lead on his IG except for the one they promote the drama in the beginning. non shippers if you choose to read this, i cant help you. I just want to say I enjoyed the Healer drama, I really do.

B-)

My heart is so broken now.  :((  Anyway, I think the reason NorthCape don't continue working with JCW is that they know JCW will be enlisted in 2015, and they just want to make sure their model will be available for all the photoshoots, fan signing, and other activities for the whole year 2015. The new model of NC doesn't look handsome or attractive to me at all. As long as JCW can make one more good project before going to the military, it should be ok for me.
tumblr_njj69jBuAg1twu697o1_500.jpg
crd: DC EK

Ah, the royal highnesses with cute maha. I think he will grow up to be a handsome actor too.
Well, I really choose to think that JCW has gotten too expensive for them. But of course trollcape is being unfaithful, maybe they want fresh meat, so they change the male model. Yeah the parent company of trollcape really loves HJW, because she models their other brand Crocodile ladies wear too. So I guess, if they are keeping HJW, they just change the guy every year. *tears*

• Sad 1

I remember the last filming of EK. After the picture taking, our JiJi turned to each other but unfortunately, the video ends. I bet they hug for one hour. :) hehehe.

*sighs* So there is no chance for our JiJi to be together again since golta's wedding is done. Northcape didn't renew the contract.

I must prepare for tomorrow. Hehehe :-))

• Sad 1

Hey gals don't u see a snowsage and a cake image in her caption? :-B

Omg even snowsage has "two arms" like someone made @-)

Hehe ms hjw, u too obvious mentioning someone played w snowsage alone last time ;)) ;)) and that cake...tsk tsk seems she really happy cos Healer finished filming and Congrats him :-\" :-\"

Guest chaifer13

Hey!i've just remembered something about the interview of section tv to hjw last year for northcape.the host ask her whom she wants to go with mountain climbing and she answered jcw.

Well,is that also the same person she is pertaining to in her ig caption i like to walk with you in the woods??? :-? :x :x

what happen unnie?? she looks NATURAL beautiful ..yea love is on the air!! who is the lucky man??
but unnie,dont lie to the fans that not staying in seoul...it is NOT snowing in  seoul..so why a snowman?? /:) /:)
a cake too?? my SIXTH sense tell me there is some celebration later today :> :> with her Mr right :x :x
but mr right will have a long list things to do..1.walking in the woods2.cycling near Han River 3.picnic near waterfall4.candlenight dinner in mr right house.....:\"> :\">
whoever the mr right..i wish him best of luck ;)) ;)beware of hyena..she may  insist  to be in a dominant role ;)) ;))

snowman and a cake? could be a msg for someone.

btw 눈이다 means snow also in korean. :)

I wonder if wookie had a hard time letting go of Ta Hwan's charater. Remember last yr it was only HJW who posted ryt after the EK finale, and it took 5 weeks (after his last post) for jcw to update his ig again and bids farewell to his character Th.