[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

ji chang wook just update his IG n weibo: doing interviews all day, interesting. pass an interesting day.

looks like he is still busy after Healer.

=D>

His IG followers are amazing, there are translator there who will post translation! :x

10988534_780222582071219_566225685614720
[iNSTAGRAM] (13.02.2015) 20.56 KST:
오늘 하루종일 인터뷰!! 나름 의미있는 시간…!!! #힐러 #인터뷰 #생각의정리

Interviews all day!! A significant time…!!! #healer #interview #arrange thoughts

@qwenli he's also doing an interview with Chinese Dragon TV(?).. can you the translation later if it's up?
;;)

I guess we should be ready for his brutal honesty and surprise answers at the interviews... /:)

@kanyaprasetyo‌ wat chinese dragon? :))  
read that it is an online portal iqiyi which broadcast dramas too. sure when its out. they will already hv chinese sub, so easier for me. :)>-  i was thinking if he do interviews for whole day, there must be at least 4 or 5?  he is really very very popular in China now.

qwenli said: @kanyaprasetyo‌ wat chinese dragon? :)) i read that it is an online portal iqiyi which broadcast dramas too. sure when its out. they will already hv chinese sub, so easier for me. :)>- i was thinking if he do interviews for whole day, there must be at least 4 or 5? he is really very very popular in China now.

the colours of the gifts are all matching. very nice. of course must give thanks! food n wine, his favourite!

look forward to his new interviews n photos. but he has been posting on his IG so frequently, make us busy!haha

Its near midnight in my time and soon it will be Valentine's day
I was reading JCW baidu forum, and this fan who only just recently became a jcw fan (because of Healer) said in 2013 Oct, she was touring Hengdian, China and EK was filming at that time. She didnt pay attention then because she was more of a fan of HJW then JCW. But she took a picture and it was this scene:
08587663f6246b60dbc61c66eff81a4c500fa2ae

she just posted it now because she realised she has missed a precious chance of getting close to them. For me, it just amazed me that both jiji was acting infront of group of tourists! 
:-B ;))
Happy Valentine's day everyone!
:x

The Mini Twisted Story present......

About a Boy.....

hlurf_zpszpgvm2aw.gif

TH goes to Nyangie to clarify what Tanyang shippers have been talking about

hkarw_zpsfmab5bht.gif

hkaiw_zpsv91o0zuz.gif

hluy5_zpsqoonef7w.gif

TH: They say you have many things in common

hlv94_zps0xb1jhav.gif

hlvdj_zpsdnwbrqz3.gif

hlvh1_zps8zcqqxn7.gif

hlvkm_zpsxwvlghns.gif

hlwrn_zpsajicfhgt.gif

SN: But I have more questions about the things you've been doing lately

TH: Uhhh

and so the night goes on.........

TH: Btw Nyangie can I call him Bowling.

SN: Yes, Pahea

TH: Also he reminds me of someone in this era.

SN: Who???

TH: I don't know yet.

SN: Uhhh that smells fishy.

TH: Kurochi, kurochi.

Sorry @drbigapple‌ but I just had to do it.

I wanted to continue with a special Valentine's day twisted story with 50 Shades Of TaNyang but I'm afraid I'll get jailed or banned, so I'll just do the 25 shades 8-X

But that's until Monday. b-(