ChelseaS

[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

previos video was part 2 . this one is part 1.

in previos video  saw "2" in topleft of clip i tought its about season 2 empress ki  . :scream::lol:

• Like 2

Hi from silent reader since 2014 and now is 2019 and stil ship Ha Ji Won and Ji Chang Wook. Please stalk IG @mayla_hasya . That's my friend. Lets keep our faith

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I’ve been always hoping for JCW to reunite with HJW in a new drama or movie project but it hasn’t happened yet. Last year there was some article saying that JCW was offered as the main lead for drama “City of the Stars” as an astronaut. It’s a pre-produced drama, and but until now there’s no further news about it. There’s no other article that ever said JCW changed his mind and declined the offer. We also don’t know if the project is on hold or not. As long as they don’t cancel the drama, there’s a possibility that he will participate in the project. HJW loves the sun, stars, moon and the universe, and she wants to be an astronaut too. I will cry for real if they offer HJW to be the female lead in this drama together with JCW. That would be perfect! I hope my wish will come true someday soon. :rolleyes: 

• Like 1