[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Lol @doc these days seems so many troll news for JiJi.. the biggest troll is HJW.. haha
One day we're so delulu that we even watch anime movie, the other day this thread is in grim mood.. hahaha =)) =))

What we plan to do anyway if one of Ji caught dating, but not with other Ji? :-? :-?

Wah... unnie definitely female hyena.. Baek Jin Hee should keep her bf closer... LOL

image_readtop_2015_142256_14236593091764
in the news article, HJW said that after work with HB, JCW, she now wants to work with Park Seo Joon. While PSJ said he's great fan of HJW too

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=142256&year=2015

@namyoyeah I think thats why they are so awkward with each other. I really dont know what Trollcape is thinking. :-??or maybe they have already signed him before the dating news broke?I mean cf models need to have a concept, mostly its romantic or sexy partnership. or in a rare case like Song Ji Hyo and Yoo Jae Suk, they were going for the brother and sister theme. 
this one......
they should just double date. jiji and park seo joon + Baek jin hee. :)) it will be funny.

Hello, shippers!

Would you be interested to participate in the 2015 contest at shippers' paradise, promoting awareness about the fabulousness of your favorite couple?

Best regards,
- Soompi staff

Girls, my delulu mind is telling me that the possible reason that Mr. Ji was replaced by Tana's bf in Trollcape is probably because Mr. Ji broke one of the contract clause which is "Do not fall hopelessly in love with your cf partner ever." And because he did so he opted to resign. :D

hooray, so jcw, hjw n chen bolin (hjw new friend on IG) can form an anime interest group. \:D/ \:D/

but hjw into romance anime, jcw into violence manga :)) :)) so are they both going to stay at home n video con each other to discuss how to merge the genres? :)) :))

jcw is sending a clear message to sasaeng fans n paparazzi: he is not leaving home, dont stalk him. ~O)

Guest chaifer13

I dont know if i can connect the ig post of hjw about walking in the beach a while ago while jcw just posted in ig that he is in the woods with somekind of bonfire [-( a beach and a woods just wondering hehe =)) =))

Guest chaifer13

I dont know if i can connect the ig post of hjw about walking in the beach a while ago while jcw just posted in ig that he is in the woods with somekind of bonfire [-( a beach and a woods just wondering hehe =)) =))

oh thks @chaifer13‌

hmmm, now it seems to make sense. she was walking along the beach in moonlight feeling cold, then he send a video of an oven with a caption: warmth.

that liar, he said he is not leaving home! where is that log oven.unless he has one at home! which is not very likely.

maybe the two of them are barbacueing marshmallows at some deserted beach. :x