[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

omo this is a mostly audio, no subs video. I want to sleep early tonight :((
He says many of the actress he acts with are older than him, but its not that he wanted it this way, its just amazing that it happened this way.This time round he sang slower, which is good. so nice to hear him sing live!  :x
@b-u-z-z-b-e-eyou should do a meme with Do You Want to Build a Snowman? :))

JCW IG n Weibo update
http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:fb5d4be66352c449c251cafc0ff7d076

sorry can't post IG video

새해복많이받으세요!!!!
Happy Lunar New Year!!!!

Wish everyone will get the chance to celebrate with friends and family \:D/ \:D/

He look so happy on that video greeting. I rarely see a male star as warm as him. very endearing, he has the magic to bring smiles to people.
Here is the video 
The versions on IG and weibo is different. On Weibo he start off with the Chinese "Happy New Year", on IG its "tomorrow it will be the year of the goat..."

Vote vote vote!

Please vote (click like) for HJW
https://www.facebook.com/Showbizkoreatv/photos/a.268851893189048.61809.257619180978986/801686083238957/?type=1&theater

I bet Showbiz Korea will make another Top 5 video right?? Now I need daily dose of TaNyang to heal me, quick!

its a new year wish. today is chinese new year eve, its a big thing among chinese and everyone shd be having reunion dinner with family now. koreans celebrate this too. but its nice there is some mirroring going on.
----------------------74c415385343fbf21c3c6831b47eca8065388f2d

33 korean movie industry professionals voted for the actor and actress that they wish to cast for a movie in 2015:
Actress1) Jeon Ji Hyun, Son Ye Jin (7 votes)3) Jeon Do Hyun (5 votes)4) Han Hyo Joo (3 votes)5) Ha Ji Won, Shim Eun Kyung,  Suzy (2 votes)
Actor1) Son Kang Ho (snow piercer lead) (11 votes)2) Kim Soo Hyun (6 votes)3) Choi Min Shik, Ha Jung Woo, Kim Woo Bin (3 votes)

So miss hjw finally back to her ig /:) /:) wats with the Flaming HOT and HEART icon in the latest ig :-/ :-/ :-/ Is unnie talking abt her romance are in verrry HOT/PASSIOn level :> :> Tsk tsk tsk .. Unnie is silent during valentine (is it becos mr right is busy that time) It is okie .. It is never too late to have the fuzzy/butterlies moments ... P/s tsk tsk tsk who say doc will approve the jingroup juz becos he is in medical field like me :-L :-L He is like expired meat to me #-o #-o And he seem more into "admin" or "business related " than the real clinical works... Unnie please say NO to him .. I have alot handsome /hot collegues Cn introduce to unnie ;)