[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest chaifer13

@qwenli‌

yes of course,i do support them individually even if they will be paired to others,but somehow we cant get over to their chemistry that's why until now we still ship them together and i can say that they are both great for being paired in ek thats why its really a big hit right??? ;););)

@chelseaS

just went to see his IG. thejingroup

he is a psychiatrist. but i saw from his other IG posts seems like he has a beauty/aesthetic clinic in sichuan, china. Also he went on some MBN medical programme.

ok now hjw got even more options

=D>

i am sure @drbigapple will approve of this guy. professional n established.

jcw can go date all his cute girls before army.

i am not sure if non celebs can understand the live shoot irregular hours that actors/actresses go thru during dramas. but there are others like jeon jihyun and kim hee sun who married non celebs and still happily married, so maybe its possible.

ok just talking to myself.

Lol valentines day was just yesterday. When Healer was still airing, i feel for unnie but with the appearance of a bowlin guy ( hmm if jcw is out of the pic, ill kinda like this guy.. lol) my heart goes to puppy. Aishhh jiji when will u too stop trolling our poor hearts. For me as long as the two havent found their groom anf bride yet, its still okey to delulu and ship them.. Anything is possible. They can be for Real or just collegues. Like what @sharonsfv said if others can ship their otp for YEARS, then why cant we? We've been here for a year already and jcw has still to enter the army while unnie still MIA. Lol And like @buzzbee chingus here are like family already , we've been hurt but laugh it off, attacked by unwanted people but still we laugh it off, speculates lot of things but still got a No answer. Shipping is not always about Happiness, heartaches and disappointments are part of it too. Mostly celebs couple have found out dating after a year and some suddenly broke up months after being caught by media. If they truly an Item, then its a mission accomplished for all of us. But if not, We can still support them individually coz both are talented and versatile actor and actress, just wait for the day of their reunion. Atleast our JiJi had gave us lots of suprises last year. So its too early to say bye bye to all. When u feel like letting go, try to ask urself why u shipped them and love them?One thing is for sure for me. HE LIKES HER.

Anyways we can still talk anything in our cave. Lol

Guest chaifer13

@sakura29angel‌

i definitely agreed for what you have said.we are not assuming so much that jiji is a real couple but we are wishing that it would come true 8->

@sakura29angel‌ 
Thank you for your long passage. I wasnt feeling too good when I saw past team mates jump ship, jcw being shipped with other people, hjw being probably paired with others, not one but by today 3 different men.  
Also chingus got to imagine, i get double whammy since I access baidu too. Its a blessing and a curse. Some time in the midst of Healer, i already felt isolated on Healer Baidu, and recently i even witness a long time taiwanese jcw fan being attacked. So I dont go to both Healer soompi n baidu threads anymore. I dont even feel I can visit Jcw baidu recently, because there is a wave of new fans from Healer and I am not on the same wavelength as them. For some unknown reasons, the fervent captain tanyang baidu has gone quiet too for awhile. 
Yes, just like being in love, there are ups and downs. Shipping life is hard. Its true that this ship has been very kind and we got to one year anniversary safely. Yes, I agree our JiJi must like each other very much because of all the real evidence we had, which are mostly things happening in their real life. 
I always have to bring up the track record in jcw IG, and till today, even his mgr just follows hjw and fan bingbing on his weibo. It was unfortunate that jcw was filming, otherwise both Ji wld hv been at Golta's wedding. Today, I was singing To the Butterfly alot in my head. Yes uri JiJi definitely loved each other in the past and doesnt meant that when they take on new projects, this feeling would disappear overnight, that would really be discrediting them as humans.
Afterall, we the viewers cant let go, wat about them, who had hold each other in their arms and talk at length often.  Its funny Hjw post about anime and jcw very quickly post about manga just a few days after.He is clearly very influenced by her. Also in the Healer set, he was lively and was a mood maker, even though he has always been kind, he clearly got inspired by hjw, whom according to him, never lost her temper on set even though EK filming was so long and they had their chilly winters too. Jcw certainly learned from Hjw methods to keep everyone's spirits up during filming.
ok, back to humming To the Butterfly. I just have to constantly remind myself, that if they are really dating, its their life and they would definitely keep it quiet.
@kanyaprasetyoThanks for the fanarts
~O)

Guest chaifer13

@ChelseaS‌

no,i've already finished watching it actually many times but,ive just decided to join hear coz i cant help it to not wishing jiji couple to be a real couple :\">

@sakura29angel
sorry, I mis-read what you wrote.
anyway, if you are convinced he likes her, then I think there is hope because she certainly likes him. That I am very certain. ;))
An old photo that has just come out by an ex-staff, posted by Tanyang Baidu (with no source credit)
ekh2f71b3.jpg

@qwenli then its time for the two to move their "likeness" to the next level.. ;))

aishhh EK staff.. if only Mr back still active on IG , we might already saw the cave and ohlala...

aishhh still waiting for the cave, rose petal kiss and ohlala bts to be released..

@kanyaprasetyo, just read the round table post of TaNyang's Haven.. yay!!! :\"> Thanks chingu.    ^:)^   ^:)^

nyt!!

class="post-title entry-title" TaNyang Weekly 15/02/2015 Posted on 10:06 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments 1797389_1538753203058937_158636201284406It’s been quiet but heartbreaking week for TaNyang/JiJi shippers.. 1. First up, we have Ha Ji Won and Park Seo Joon interview for SBS One Night and Northcape photoshoot. Yep, you don’t read it wrong. Park Seo Joon was...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2015/02/tanyang-weekly-15022015.html