[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

hello chinggus, few days not posting here coz im busy w TET holidays at my country :D missing u guys, will back soon :-* :-* 
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR 2015  <:-P <:-P <:-P 
wishing all my Tanyang friends a new year that blessed with good fortunes and filled with laughter to stay always!

>:D< >:D< >:D<

qwenli said: actually I have to apologise to @nyangie123, when she said trollcape change JCW out becos he could be possibly dating hjw.
Some one on Baidu said the same thing, she said no real life couples do CFs. I tried to recall those that I have seen, and I really dont remember any married couples or dating couples doing CF together. Chingus - come across any such CFs?

新年快乐!恭喜恭喜!

Happy Lunar New Year to everyone who is celebrating! :x :x

no time to do detective work these few days, will catch up later. hope jiji hv a great time with families and each other! i think the managers are very close which is good, so at least their bosses must be friends if not even more! \:D/

Hi Chingus !! some gifs from the unnie's interview in SP
HJW said she actually didn't know that the actors she was working with were good looking, she even never felt they looked good till ... ;))

Interview%20with%20HJW%201_zps6eyckrws.g  Interview_with_HJW_2_zpszhabrpwv.gif
;)... she worked with JCW, he helped her realized how good looking they were ... 8-} 8-}
Interview_with_Ha_Ji_Won_3_zpswwnqgses.g  Interview_with_Ha_Ji_Won_4_zpst0pmxnvu.g

... and (now) he makes her feel how good it is to have someone who good looking (like him) ... ;);))
Interview_with_Ha_Ji_Won_5_zpscq30w6w1.g

Unnie, I got it ;):D :)=))

Good morning!!!
Why so quiet here?? I thought I enter frozen ship 8-X

JCW's followers reach 600k on IG n 700k on weibo
B-So8EtCcAAUZIJ.jpg
B-So73CCIAAas7e.jpg
<:-P <:-P

I think by the end of this year (or before that) it will reach 1 mill followers \:D/ given his meteoric popularity...

Now I'm more curious how his interviews will be

I heard rumor from my Thai friend (I don't verified it yet) that JCW is in Thailand now!!
My friend said yesterday JCW's friend post that there's traffic jam in Thailand and someone saw him with his friend at the airport... Hmm, I wonder if it's true... he must be real ninja if he can just fly to Thailand without anyone noticed...

My friend's account: (referring to someone)
"...Yes that girl said this guy look like Healer then,she call "Changwook" shi, and he turn with smile. "

Anyway, both of them are ninjas, so hard for papa. to catch them haizzz  #:-S

nploan said: B-u-z-z-B-e-e said: Time by the time, I see puppy and mamanim become more and more looks like sibling. Their face have similiarity.... In my country if two people have same face, though they're a stranger, I mean didn't have any connectivity in family, they have special destiny. Meaning, a soulmate hahahahaha....

• Like 1