[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Even So Ji Sub (a 41 year old) had the decency to write to and address his fans through his agency after his dating news was released.

Keywords: Sorry. Worried. Afraid. Hard.

Let's see if LSG and YoonA whether together or separately will ever have the courage to do so, and more importantly, what kind of words they'll use.

10. [+71, -4] I think the couple and Dispatch came to an agreement on what they could release because Dispatch had stronger pictures... these do not seem like the original pictures ㅎ You can tell just from the angle and the way they're walking around freely with coffee ㅎㅎ

Some people wonder why YoonA is sticking with SM other than loyalty and other petty reasons. In the hypothesis that she's dating someone within the company, there's your reason why.

https://news.nate.com/view/20130314n04183

Article talks about an old February 9th 2013 episode of 'Radio Star' where Heechul and Shoo are talking about dating within the company.

Heechul: Lee Soo Man actively supports dating within the company.

Yoon Jong Shin: Do you guys date outside of the company? Don't most people avoid dating within the company?

Kim Gura: They probably date both inside and outside.

Shoo: The company actually supports dating within the company more.

MCs: They support that? Really? Seriously?

Heechul: Lee Soo Man tells us, "That's right, it's better to date within the company. It's more comfortable/easier for us to shield you guys when a scandal comes out."

But in such case, that would be the least of her problems.

Don't be naive to think that YoonA knows nothing of what people murmur about her and the rumors surrounding her.

She knows all.

In the past she didn't mind addressing meaningless rumors about her, but after Dispatch outed her and things started (apparently) going astray, she started talking less and less, amounting to nothing.

She's probably super controlled and protected.

This is someone who lets her manager speak on her behalf through IG and says nothing. Let's a lot of rumors about her pass by and says nothing. Makes a mess of her personal life and says nothing.

She knows she has no credibility. It has come to a point where her acting up is beyond ridiculous and stupid.

• Insightful 1

Enjoy.

http://www.negotiations.ninja/blog/body-language-series-eye-blinking/

• Fast BlinkingEye blinking tends to increase as stress increases. This makes sense, because as we’ve learned, blinking is a protection mechanism and if the body is stressed, then the eyes respond. BE CAUTIOUS. Just because someone is blinking fast doesn’t mean they are lying. It means it is more probable that they are lying. In order to know whether they are lying, you’ll need to test your observation by forcing them into a situation where they have to lie and then watching the eye movement to know if it matches the situation where you observed rapid eye blinking. Additionally, observe the other body language cues that the other party is displaying. Have they turned their heads? Are they averting their vision? Are they squirming in their chair? Has their posture slumped? I think it’s important to note now that no body language signal should be viewed in isolation. You MUST observe the entire body to make a more accurate reading of the message that’s being communicated. This takes practice and a lot of role playing to get better at.

Eye blinking is a powerful body language signal to learn to master and identify. But, as I’ve said, you need to test your observations and view them in combination with other body language cues that are being given off.

Spoiler

3.gif

2.gif

5.gif

1.gif

4.gif

Spoiler

So-Shi-Subs-2014-03-17-SBS-Healing-Camp-

I feel like clarifying just in case someone is confused.

With what I've shown you above, the members would just be signalling and confirming the implication that YoonA is lying or is generally a liar. Knowing how sensitive Sooyoung is to these things, as shown in the screenshot above on Healing Camp, her rapid eye blinking done for 4/5 consecutive times (!) would be her subconscious or conscious reaction to that very fact.

She's rapidly blinking because she's extremely nervous by what SG just said, heavily implying that it's the truth, and is fearful of it. They're all fearful.

Of course in time we've come to know that it is indeed the truth, but SG had absolutely no way of knowing such thing at the time, he's only going by intuition because of how well and close he knows/is to LSG. Even with that alone, his half deduction/half hunch was correct.

• LOL 1

9 hours ago, incoty said:

Enjoy.

http://www.negotiations.ninja/blog/body-language-series-eye-blinking/

• Fast BlinkingEye blinking tends to increase as stress increases. This makes sense, because as we’ve learned, blinking is a protection mechanism and if the body is stressed, then the eyes respond. BE CAUTIOUS. Just because someone is blinking fast doesn’t mean they are lying. It means it is more probable that they are lying. In order to know whether they are lying, you’ll need to test your observation by forcing them into a situation where they have to lie and then watching the eye movement to know if it matches the situation where you observed rapid eye blinking. Additionally, observe the other body language cues that the other party is displaying. Have they turned their heads? Are they averting their vision? Are they squirming in their chair? Has their posture slumped? I think it’s important to note now that no body language signal should be viewed in isolation. You MUST observe the entire body to make a more accurate reading of the message that’s being communicated. This takes practice and a lot of role playing to get better at.

Eye blinking is a powerful body language signal to learn to master and identify. But, as I’ve said, you need to test your observations and view them in combination with other body language cues that are being given off.

Reveal hidden contents

3.gif

2.gif

5.gif

1.gif

4.gif

Reveal hidden contents

So-Shi-Subs-2014-03-17-SBS-Healing-Camp-

I feel like clarifying just in case someone is confused.

With what I've shown you above, the members would just be signalling and confirming the implication that YoonA is lying or is generally a liar. Knowing how sensitive Sooyoung is to these things, as shown in the screenshot above on Healing Camp, her rapid eye blinking done for 4/5 consecutive times (!) would be her subconscious or conscious reaction to that very fact.

She's rapidly blinking because she's extremely nervous by what SG just said, heavily implying that it's the truth, and is fearful of it. They're all fearful.

Of course in time we've come to know that it is indeed the truth, but SG had absolutely no way of knowing such thing at the time, he's only going by intuition because of how well and close he knows/is to LSG. Even with that alone, his half deduction/half hunch was correct.

Hi, i'm sorry to disturb you. but may I know what did sugeun actually told yoona in knowing brothers? I'm a silent shipper of them too.  I also heard some people said yoona is currently dating Hong jonghyun. Both of them frequently hangs out with a group of friends. Thank you :relaxed:

• Like 1

Hi @haze lee. Netflix's translation has it as: "It's hard to find your man in this life."

I'm not sure how accurate it is or if it's a literal translation of what he said because they also translated Heechul's Seunggi pun a bit differently with "Girl's Generation really gained dominance over this one!"

But you get the gist of what he wanted to mean and how brutal it was based on how the members reacted to it.

They were rendered speechless and It took them a good few minutes to start smiling and laughing again normally.

Most of them were affected by it, but as you can see it seemed to affect Sooyoung (and Yuri) the most. She just couldn't hide it.

As I've said before, that could imply so many things, and SG could have meant a lot of things by it, but he probably said it in a way to mean he knows she's the one who broke off the relationship because she wanted to, as confirmed by WTWB a month later.

He said it so nonchalantly as if it was common knowledge.

Cue Sooyoung's "Gang Sim Jang" two days later at their 10th anniversary fan meeting. (Knowing Brothers was recorded two days earlier.)

I've no clue whether that was her way of "fixing" what happened on KB, or something else.

Some people like to think she dates all the guys she comes in contact with.

Mind you there may be or may have been some truth to some, it's unrealistic to think she only dated LSG, but I wouldn't say this is one of them.

There can be other various interpretations/reasons why they reacted the way they did.

If there was still something and they knew YoonA and LSG were going to contact/meet each other again, as she clearly states in WTWB Chinese version, it's understandable that what SG said as a very close friend of LSG may have threw them off and startled them.

They could have also reacted like that if they knew a certain other person (Donghae) was trying to rekindle a relationship with her and she's blatantly lying about it. There is a lot of evidence pointing in that direction. You understand how embarrassing for all involved that would be if indeed it turns out to be the case.

• Insightful 1

Lee Seung Gi and Master Jung Do Hong, when they were watching LBH movie "Inside Men: The Original" together at the beginning of 2016 ... actress Lee Jung Hyun IG post back then ... 

• Like 1