[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Well, who can be ?! ;-)

Spoiler

By the way GongCha bubble tea ! ;-)

Wasn't she there a few weeks/month ago ... or an other place but mentioned bubble tea ?! ;-)

• Like 1

Lee Seung-ki, a beverage brand model contracted in 11 countries simultaneously .. Korean wave star power proved

201904110759526211269_20190411080021_01_

Lee Seung-ki, a gentle smile, was selected as a 2019 advertising model for the global tea brand.

Lee will also be active as an advertising model for 10 beverage brands in Korea as well as in Korea (Taiwan, Macao, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, USA, New Zealand, Myanmar, Australia and Hong Kong). It is judged that Lee Seung-gi, who possesses a high reputation and a strong fan base not only in Korea but also in Asia, is in line with global brand image.

Kim Ji-young, general manager of Beverage Brand Marketing Division, said, "We will strengthen our position as a global brand by selecting Lee Seung-gi, which has been recognized for a long time and has a high reputation and a strong fan base not only in Korea but also in Asia. We plan to carry out various campaigns to distribute our unique story to domestic and foreign consumers with Stein Lee. "

Lee Seung Gi's picture with the brand can be found on the official SNS channel such as Insta-gram and Facebook on the 11th.

NISI20190411-0000307002-web.jpg

NISI20190411-0000307007-web.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

• Like 1

I want to remind you of what Sooyoung said on Healing Camp in 2014.

"I felt like YoonA didn't know how to handle the situation."

"After making sure YoonA knew how we were thinking, we acted like nothing had happened for two days."

"I thought, maybe I should have just admitted to dating."

"I was worried because when the dating gets revealed later, it would mean he lied about it."

Let that sink in.

That kind of thinking, attitude, and behavior led Sooyoung to date freely and in public like any other normal couple without any worry in the world. Remember that JKH is her first and only boyfriend.

Can we say the same about YoonA? No, I don't think we can. Yet she's the one who keeps on acting all innocently and playing the moral high ground when she doesn't have any ground to stand on (as demonstrated on Knowing Brothers).

I think a lot of people in Korea have figured this out a long time ago/by now though.

Keep in mind that while Sooyoung was saying this, the others were also dating in secret and lying about it. In some way she was speaking for them because they must have had the same kind of thoughts, but also inadvertently and indirectly attacking them lol. 

Someone is going to be in deep shi* if they're lying, or even worse, been lying for years intentionally acting like they're single when they aren't. They've already done so once and probably other times and we all know how that turned out.

Lying will get you nowhere and it will only make it worse once it's revealed (as Sooyoung said. This thread is an example of it. You only have to go back to see people discounting the break up rumors and then being shocked and confused once it was revealed, contributed by the fact that YoonA and LSG kept on acting like they were still together even though they had broken up months prior) unless it's for some greater good and not "protecting" your image. That's a general rule in all things in life.

The truth will eventually and inevitably come out. She and her man to be will have go public one day, and it won't be pretty, and that goes for whoever the man is (LSG included), especially if it's someone from her own company and/or someone she's always had rumors with, because in either case, can you imagine how utterly embarrassing it would be for all those involved and those who played a part in bringing YoonGi together? SJ members, GG members, and other personalities.

Of course this is all in the hypothetical case they get married to someone, because so far they're nothing but talk. In case they don't, none of this will matter, other than the fact that it would be yet another lie. Lying and contradicting herself has become a habit, so nothing should be surprising.

• Insightful 1

When I looked LSG latest post , before read  the translation ... for a sec my thought was like  ... “no way those are  sweet potatoes at a playground, aren’t those”  :grin: 

... than quickly turned out it’s just bread ... 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, incoty said:

Oh yes I forgot. LSG filmed for Gong Cha as early as on Valentine's Day.

YoonA tagged Gong Cha on 23rd January and posted again with a Gong Cha cup on 11th February.

I'm not sure but guess even that time when she posted that picture I noticed and mentioned how familiar her expression and reminded me for an iconic moment what was exactly about him, so not a presumption  ;-)

Spoiler

56869946_1267391223438603_25319628496856

• Like 1