[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

I found this quote this morning, exactly what I think about love and separation .

Also  some reason I have  feeling it might be true for YoonGi, as well  ...   (after all this is why I'm still here ;-) )

"Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes; for those who love with heart and soul there is no separation."

(cr. to Rumi_Quote )

• Like 1

17 hours ago, incoty said:

She's been doing that for 10 years.

I'm in a throwback mood this morning, let me share an old video, just as a memory when YoonGi got teased in the past ;-)

Would be nice to make a new one  what happened in the last 4 years since their break up news,  as incoty mentioned above there are lots of interesting moments as well  ;-) lol 

• Like 1

Soo-geun was so good at the guessing game with SNSD, it's no wonder he also figured out the truth by saying that it's going to be hard for her to find a man in this life. Of course that could also mean that she just dates for fun and/or that she keeps on dating and breaking up, or that no one asks her out/is going to ask her out now.

Without knowing about ALH, one month before WTWB, and two years post break-up. That makes it even the more impressive. It's like he could read her mind. It's no wonder though since he has known LSG for so long and he's like a brother to him.

Screen-Shot-2019-04-15-at-13-46-20.png

All SNSD were left stone-faced and speechless for minutes lol. Some of them blinking, looking down or away, blank stares, fixing their hair. Pretty much the same things LSG was caught doing on his first appearance post announcement. Sooyoung bent over like LSG did on 150815 (he had a fixed camera on him, he noticed, and tried to make it seem like he was having fun/wasn't bothered, but he betrayed himself all the time lol)

Well that's called Karma.

But like I said before, that was "cancelled out" by Sooyoung's "Gang Sim Jang" two days later. Whether that's positive or negative I don't know. it could've just been her attempt to make it seem like it's ok to do this when it really isn't, or because there could be something still.

Holy s*** Hyoyeon's body language was horrible. She was looking in YoonA's direction. Guess she was worried for her. Some of them were looking for a way out but were trapped lol.

Screen-Shot-2019-04-15-at-19-27-41.png

• LOL 1

Well let's move on from that lol. if we were to be positive and assume that they're together, it's obvious that they don't want any attention to themselves. They never did to begin with, so that can also explain their reactions on KB.

I still look at the only glances she shot covertly in his direction last year.

Untitled.gifUntitled2.gif

That's when he got Perro and YoonA bought the building adjacent to Pet Grace Grooming.

Then Gongcha happened lol.

• Insightful 1