[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Spoiler

Well, this "boldly leads the hesitant male character" ... just reminded me for my first impression of her in the first episode of SH, when the talk was about LSG "Ideal Type World Cup" ... the rest of history  ;-) LOL

• Like 1

I re-watched the part on Mom's Diary when LSG was asked about his ideal type. Knowing for a fact that these two lied for months, maybe something close to a year even, having broken up behind the scenes but acting like they were still together in front of the cameras in the name of their private life, playing the hero, protecting one's image, and because they were waiting for the most appropriate time, one must learn to read and analyze their body language instead of listening to the nonsense they want to feed the fans and the public.

After he was asked the question, he sighed deeply and blinked 5 times. (Blinking is the most telling sign of all. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung blinked abnormally after SG blasted YoonA. YoonA did it once after she turned sideways. LSG did it twice after he was asked for the meaning of "And goodbye" when he said "there can be many interpretations", but not before when he was being his honest self and said "regret for the past or hope for the future".)

(Forgot to mention: Taeyeon also blinked and looked away after that.)

(150815: He blinked countless times in the futile act of trying to act unbothered.)

He started out stuttering. Felt like he was making things up on the spot and/or reading from a script.

You really can't expect honesty from these two.

After SG blasted her with the truth, she reacted with her blatantly fake and forced smile for all to see, and turned sideways with her arms crossed.

Spoiler

170812-JTBC-H264-1080i-BJRambo-14-Mar-20

Hyoyeon:

Spoiler

Untitled3-3.gif

https://www.psychmechanics.com/2015/04/body-language-partial-arm-cross-gestures.html

Spoiler

part.jpg

A partial arm cross gesture commonly observed is where one arm swings across the body and the hand of the barrier-creating arm holds the other arm. This gesture is mostly done by women.

The higher the hand grips the arm, the more defensive a person is feeling. It looks as if the person is hugging himself. 

When we were kids our parents used to hug us when we were sad or tense. As adults, we attempt to recreate those comfort feelings when we find ourselves in stressful situations.

Any gesture that involves moving one arm across to the other side of the body can be used for the purpose of creating a barrier.

She was also softly scratching her arm with her pinky. Another sign of extreme anxiety.

But the body language from the members was the most telling of course, as I've showed you before.

Blink, lowered gaze, blink, in one single moment.

Spoiler

170812-JTBC-H264-1080i-BJRambo-18-May-20

All were caught.

It was like "Hey, let's turn to a serious and upright girl like Seohyun instead of wasting time with this one." lol.

Sweet justice.

• LOL 1