Quantcast
Guest sara1117

[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

I wanted to this for quite some time: A parallel between YoonA/LSG (and their song lyrics) and Oyasumi Punpun's (manga) main characters.

Reading it again made me realize all the similarities.

(Only that though, because Onodera and Aiko have a really toxic and f*cked up relationship (putting it mildly) lol.)

op1.png

op2.png

op3.png

op4.png

op5.png

• LOL 1

LOL ... I was just watching old videos and when reached this part suddenly reminded me the manga related post ;-)

Spoiler

56800734_1261950373982688_16879535392439

Actually found an other where is more precise ;-)

Spoiler

56492528_1263259163851809_81139004271639

• Like 1

Do you know what these pictures/video from Leaders  reminded me in many aspects visually ...  ?! 

Spoiler

• Like 1

Well, who can be ?! ;-)

Spoiler

By the way GongCha bubble tea ! ;-)

Wasn't she there a few weeks/month ago ... or an other place but mentioned bubble tea ?! ;-)

• Like 1

Than I'm still (more) believe in my delusional thought back than ;-) 

Spoiler

• Like 1

Lee Seung-ki, a beverage brand model contracted in 11 countries simultaneously .. Korean wave star power proved

201904110759526211269_20190411080021_01_

Lee Seung-ki, a gentle smile, was selected as a 2019 advertising model for the global tea brand.

Lee will also be active as an advertising model for 10 beverage brands in Korea as well as in Korea (Taiwan, Macao, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, USA, New Zealand, Myanmar, Australia and Hong Kong). It is judged that Lee Seung-gi, who possesses a high reputation and a strong fan base not only in Korea but also in Asia, is in line with global brand image.

Kim Ji-young, general manager of Beverage Brand Marketing Division, said, "We will strengthen our position as a global brand by selecting Lee Seung-gi, which has been recognized for a long time and has a high reputation and a strong fan base not only in Korea but also in Asia. We plan to carry out various campaigns to distribute our unique story to domestic and foreign consumers with Stein Lee. "

Lee Seung Gi's picture with the brand can be found on the official SNS channel such as Insta-gram and Facebook on the 11th.

NISI20190411-0000307002-web.jpg

NISI20190411-0000307007-web.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

• Like 1

Yesterday when I saw Yoona pictures for Hyundai DF ... thought I should looking for LSG’s pictures ... than today those kind of  just came to me from GongCha ;-) lol

• Like 1