[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

@izyanesa
I'm certain he texts YoonA like all the time XD

@MarlindaY
Yeah yeah, i understand that mushy stuff, i was in a relationship before too :P

Fun discussion topic, who do you think is the settler and the reacher in the relationship? Actually this might shed alot of blood in the comments so play nice LOL.

Guest SavannahK

Hi, guys.   I'm new here. Both Yoona & Seung Gi addicted. I've been a fan for 3 years.

I heard my friend saying that in 1N2D, there was a moment which LSG was teased by his buddies with SNSD coming back to Korea. Is there any video of this?

Guest sara1117

Lee Yeon Hee talks about SM's stance on relationships + YoonA's recently publicized dating status

iCgqqRb.jpg

Lee Yeon Hee made a guest appearance on the January 8 installment of MBC's 'Radio Star' and talked about dating.

SEE ALSO: [breaking] Lee Seung Gi & YoonA are dating!

As an actress signed under SM Entertainment, she talked about the company's viewpoint when it comes to celebrities dating.  Lee Yeon Hee said, "The company has a lot of complaints.  They allow dating, but they tell us cryptically not to be discovered."

MC Kyuhyun, also under SM Entertainment, jokingly added, "They're telling us that if we were to date, we should not meet up."

The MCs then asked the actress whether she felt any envy towards YoonA for her recently publicized relationship with Lee Seung Gi.  Lee Yeon Hee responded, "It's not like they revealed their relationship because they wanted to, right?  I think it's cool.  I even feel like the trend is now changing."  Most likely, she is talking about the trend in which celebrities try their best to hide and deny relationships and/or the fans are more accepting.

Kyuhyun said, "This is because Lee Yeon Hee is not dating," to which she replied informally, "How do you know?" to everyone's amusement.

source: Allkpop

Idk, after this article i feel wary cause i think LSG & Yoona tried to date in utmost secret for a reason. the relationship is still new and both is still at peak of their career. dating is one thing, but open to public is another story. from now on every time they have an event there'll be questions about their dating and if not too much it'd still be little annoying in time. esp when they do romance drama and such. as much as i want to know more i prefer to respect their privacy. They're pro and they rather not mingle work with private matters. I don't want them to regret revealing their relationship or it to become a burden later.  I've seen cases when the couple break up, it still follows them for a long time. *sighs, here comes the pessimistic of me* But who knows, maybe Yoongi will surprise me ^^,,

I've been trying to upload some Seung Gi & Yoona cuts from Strong Heart but Youtube forever blocks my videos *sob* searching Seung Gi Yoona on youtube mostly gets you to some news clips about them, I do hope people can actually see their adorable moments together xD

@yyooyyoo Ikr I also thought about it xD can not ask for anything more if that really happens <3 if they do I think the sales will definitely skyrocket lol

@corri wow thank you so much for posting the link. I was just about to wait for KBSWorld to upload the rest of season 1 on youtube but this is so much betterI remember watching a episode and was like "Did the show just end? Did I just spend one hour watching them climb a mountain and do some stuff" without even realizing it was so enjoyable during the whole time
@sara1117 I remember SM said they allowed idols dating but better within the company because if any couple is spotted it'll be easier to control the situation lol imagine the mental breakdown SM was through right at the start of new year. luckily it's LSG so there's hardly any burden. In Sooyoung's case I feel so bad for her now that she even apologizes on TV T.T Sooyoung ah seriously no need to apologize (sorry I can't control my emotion T.T)and your signature, why does he keep smiling at me ??? I'm done

Guest izyanesa

netizen sometime to harsh to the idol....well i feel mad at first when i know about seung gi and yoona are dating maybe i don't expect it will became so fast...but then who us to judge whether the relationship are success or not ... this article http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/72373/20140107/lee-seung-gi-yoona-vs-jung-kyung-ho-sooyoung-how-to-date-and-not-date-in-k-pop.htm just said it all...

i wonder if seung gi is dating others girl..maybe a girl that i not like will i calm or act harsh as them..but then is not we know 100% our love idol/celeb..we only know part of them so at the end their decision is something we should respect...people love seung gi and yoona more than sooyoung and jung kyung ho because hook never denied it and faster feedback..but it then back to seung gi character and hook management..its their style...and what jung kyung ho do is his and his management style...different people have different ways to show the love and i don't think it can measure the love itself...so people+love+netizen can be complicated sometime...lol

btw excited to see seung gi oppa with his new drama...its rumor that he will be act as cop doing action drama...i will be happy if its true since i know seung gi oppa always love action ^^~

Guest iheartneiman

Thanks guys for keeping me posted and updated. YoonGi will find time to date because being busy is nothing new to them. After Yoona drama she will have SNSD promotions and Seung Gi will be starting his new drama. Btw I'm super excited about his new drama since he'll be starring with CSW!!! As for 1N2D episodes my sister in law downloaded them long time ago on her computer and that's how I started to watch that show. It's so funny!! I miss the old crew. @izyanesa I found Netizens are usually harsh and brutally upfront about their opinions. CSY and JKH received criticism bc they weren't honest from the start and they continued to keep up the pretenses about their relationship. Then again it's the netizens fault for making them dishonest bc they were so vocal about the relationship when it was first outed. Catch 22 with them.

Guest prncsica

I REALLY LIKE THIS COUPLE1 this is the first real couple that i really like hehe i really like their moment in strong heart

Guest iheartneiman

@lavelyshai I heard about SM comments and restrictions on SNSD dating rule too. I'm sure it's easier to keep gossip under wraps when they are dating within the circle but I think it's best to date outside their circle. I mean they've trained with one another for years and they've known each other for years so it's like dating family. Lol

revolu said: complete said:
@sara1117 I remember SM said they allowed idols dating but better within the company because if any couple is spotted it'll be easier to control the situation lol imagine the mental breakdown SM was through right at the start of new year. luckily it's LSG so there's hardly any burden. In Sooyoung's case I feel so bad for her now that she even apologizes on TV T.T Sooyoung ah seriously no need to apologize (sorry I can't control my emotion T.T) and your signature, why does he keep smiling at me ??? I'm done

Guest iheartneiman

Kudos to Sooyoung for keeping her relationship under wraps for almost a year. YoonGi lasted for +-4 myths before they were discovered.

It's kinda awkward to date within the company, because imagine if the relationship goes sour.
"Don't eat where you poop" is the perfect expression for that kind of situation LOL
Btw, seung gi is back in Korea lol

Guest iheartneiman

@revolu He is?! That's great. Hopefully we'll hear some news about his drama soon. I'm waiting for his next project.

Guest yyooyyoo

@complete yeah cf power couple ftw!

Lol @revolu dont eat where you richard simmons, that's true! Btw ive read your articles about the couple, kudos! You should write more!

@iheartneiman didn't he deny rumor about the new drama ? anyway I appreciate the fact that he challenges a different kind of character (though I don't mind if he decides to do another Sun Woo Hwan). I'm curious if the drama will be like "Ghost" considering it's about crime and also has 2 male lead. that drama was so intense and easy to focus on the plot without any loveline. Come to think about his drama, he all seemed like a bad guy from the start, from Famous Chil Princesses to The King2hearts lol (I haven't watched GFB yet but seeing everyone claim he is a good kisser reminds me of his kiss scene with Han Hyo Joo lol like he's teased all the time because of that infamous nose haha I didn't even realize it while watching until people pointed it out)
@LavelyShai I didn't know he himself annouced he was in a relationship until today tbh I thought people kept asking him then his claming her girlfriend to be a non-celeb out of the blue was unnecessary enough HOWEVER I do believe Sooyoung knows her man so much better than me trying to judge him through some of his acts so I really hope the best for them considering they haven't got into fight since dating. I haven't been in a relationship but that's good right lol
Lee Seung Gi has consistently claimed Yoona to be his ideal girl since 2009Jo Kyung Ho thanked SNSD, especially Sooyoung for being a big support to him on the day of discharging from the armyBoth of them are dating their bias, like someone said on tumblr, there's still hope for all of us lol

i have read an interview report with Seung Gi (sr,it was translated in my language and i can't find the source, just Seung Gi 's fan translate ), it was revealed in Oct , when they ask him if he would have a girl friend who has the same job with him, how can he could keep that girl believing and loving when you two both are so busy. Seung Gi said that he will say "i love u" "i will protect you" " you are the one that is the most important to me "," you are my everything"...day in and day out. i believe he would do that to Yoona as he had said :D