[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest sanggeun

Lmao so this thread has also become known as "Meet the In-Laws" :)
I think I'm beginning to really accept that he is already attached. Watching the NoF clips also serves like some form of healing ( the cannibal umbrella is too funny )  O.O
So i started digging info about his gorgeous girlfriend Yoona ( like a proud mom ) and stumbled upon this clip, too cute it was like eons of years ago. :x

Guest secretssecrets

Thanks for all the recommendation guys! I'll definitely check them out. 
@star+roll - Nation's couple?!? I officially love that :)) How freakin appropriate and adorable at the same time!
Also, don't remember if someone's already mentioned here, but I was in Daum today and 'Yoona's nephew' was trending. The articles were speculating that Seung-gi was talking about yoona's nephew when he said he wanted to get something for his 'friend's nephew'. Twitter was totally exploding with 'ooohs' and 'awws' for his thoughtfulness. But we can't be sure thats what he means though - although I personally think it is ;)

Guest sara1117

Seunggi fans would know this. Excluding naming Yoona as ideal type he always liked older women. He even gave age gap of ten years! Anyways, in one of his interviews a few months ago he said younger girl is fine too because he can protect her in his arm. :)] That is sooo about Yoona! I'm sure this interview was conducted between September or November so he was talking about Yoona of course ;))

If I find the interview I'll post it here.

@complete

Thanks for sharing info about Yoona!

@complete thank you so much for sharing. I'm loving Yoona more & more now... 
Suddenly I remember this "grueling" interview Seunggi had in 1n2d... His hyungs threw lots of tricky dating & marriage-related questions to him, I love it that he answered every question honestly & sincerely... ^^ 

HI YoonGi-ers, I have been lurking happily reading all the supportive messages in this thread. Awesomeness that we have Sones, Airens, YoonAddicts and new fans gathered here for this couple.

I'd love to see them interact and talk about their relationship on public, however, I kinda prefer them not to because I dont want knetizens to get sick of them quickly and also since its a private thing for just the two of them. I rather minimal spotlight on their relationship and more on their career BUT most times I feel so torn cause of how badly i want to know how it started after 5 long years of public flirting and how they feel for each other etc etc. ekekee.

I am kinda glad that Dispatch caught them dating and even more glad that both of them did not hesitate to confirm it. For LSG's case its like she's mine so back off. They are definitely the Golden Couple and I am just super happy that they are getting almost 100% positive support from knetizens and from majority of sones and airens. The Daebak-est news to be honest, I dont think anyone's dating news will be able to beat their daebak dating news in terms of how shocking it is, the spotlight and how positive the general public support.

For those wanting to know Yoona more, I recommend watching the following: (click on hyperlinks)
 1) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB21B4BF4E0F331EF. You will most likely start to learn about all 9 girls instead of just Yoona. Because SNSD is known as the girl group that doesnt really care much about protecting their image
2)

3) Haha and Mong Show Ep 4
4)

5)

There are others but its usually with the SNSD girls and its a talk show (Radio star, sang sang plus, win win, YSMM etc)

As for interactions and public announcement (of ideal guy/girl), I've listed down the following. The list is mostly on Yoona stuff cause I'm a YoonAddict so I dont have much stuff on LSG so if an Airen is willing to list down LSG's stuff that'd be great.

1) LSG's Champagne - LSG selected Yoona as his ideal girl. I've never seen this episode and have not found any link to watch it.
Can someone post the link to watch the full episode or PM me the download link? Preferably eng sub
2)
- Yoona's world cup - Yoona mentioned that she really like LSG and was a little disappointed that she had to pick the other person over LSG.
3)
- Yoona was seen trying to strike a conversation with LSG when both LSG and Lee So Geun was cleaning stage (someone mentioned this in previous pages).  I guess at that time LSG was really shy so he kinda ignored Yoona the first time. Poor Yoong. :)
4) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD8FEDA4E3FEA5234- Yoona and SNSD going to meet LSG for the guessing game. Clearly, he kept checking her out.
3)
- Gil was guest daddy and played a truth or dare game for the guy they would like Gil to invite for a blind date. SooYoung was first so she wanted LSG to come, then Yoona responded that she was going to pick LSG also.
4)
- Lee Su Geun asked out of all the "ideal girl confession" she received, which is the best. Yoona mentioned LSG's.
5) 2D1N episode - They helped Seung Gi with his mission to capture rainbow. You can totally tell how happy LSG is. How he kept stealing glances at her and trying to talk to her.
6) Come to Play - LSG as guest, he mentioned again that Yoona is his ideal girl.

The EPIC Strong Heart Episodes. I've always loved their on screen flirting and stealing glances at each other. LSG is so manly for taking the opportunity and being such a sport despite knowing that all will be aired.
1) Episode 1 - where it all started
2) Episode 3 - Yoona was mentioned although not a guest
3) Episode 4 & 5 - Yoona a guest and they did the CF thing.
4) Episode 18 & 19 - Yoona picked LSG as the ideal type she'd fall in love with. LSG seemed really happy after that.
5) Episode 103 & 104 - LSG patting Yoona's head to make her heart flutter.
(It was super cute too when they were gushing over the lady's kids. They actually looked like happily married family. )

I actually think PDs and celebrities only knew that LSG has a gf but they didnt know who she is until dispatch dropped the bomb on New Years Day. I have a feeling that other than SNSD, this golden couple actually kept it a tight secret.

Anyway I think he is looking very manly in his latest appearance on Running Man (Ep 174), when he is already dating Yoona.

Guest normgrl

Regarding the couple name, usually the guy's name comes first but I honestly like YoonGi better than SeungYoo ^^

Anyways, so happy about the news of this couple! I can't wait to hear more news about the progress of their relationship. Note that Seung Gi Oppa's birthday is in two weeks! So I'm sure we'll have something to look forward to regarding our couple keke

Much love from fellow YoonGi shipper!!!!

Guest normgrl

Seunggi fans would know this. Excluding naming Yoona as ideal type he

always liked older women. He even gave age gap of ten years! Anyways, in

one of his interviews a few months ago he said younger girl is fine too

because he can protect her in his arm. :)] That is sooo about Yoona!

I'm sure this interview was conducted between September or November so

he was talking about Yoona of course ;))

If I find the interview I'll post it here.

@complete

Thanks for sharing info about Yoona!

Yes but for about the past for years, he has publicly named Yoona as his ideal woman - ever since...2009 or 2010. Opp a finally got his woman!

Many male celebrities and non-celebs have named Yoona as their ideal type but Seung Gi Oppa is the only one whoever had loyalty for all these years and NOW dating

Guest normgrl

Someone made a good point on page 20. Seung Gi oppa has to go to mandatory military service sooner or later so, it's a good thing that the couple finally got together after all these years!!! ^^ Congrats

Guest secretssecrets

@sakura22 - thanks for all the Yoona related links. Actually SG and Na PD (the NoF and 1N2D PD) are very very close friends so I would imagine he'd know who SG's girl was at that time. SG is quite close with his hyungs - and there are so many of them lol. But the NoF crew were teasing him not knowing the public would've had information of the said girlfriend at the time of airing :)) Also... here's the link for SG's ideal type World Cup where he picks Yoona. This was 2009, I think lol.
Edited.

Guest izyanesa

Lmao so this thread has also become known as "Meet the In-Laws"

:)

I think I'm beginning to really accept that he is already attached. Watching the NoF clips also serves like some form of healing ( the cannibal umbrella is too funny )  O.O

So i started digging info about his gorgeous girlfriend Yoona ( like a proud mom ) and stumbled upon this clip, too cute it was like eons of years ago. 

:x

Guest yoona2007

Yoona rock climbing with lee min ho(CF):

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N-2i6Btb0sE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DN-2i6Btb0sE

Yoona hurt her ankle during fan meeting in new york city:( :

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ak1BJXiPRQU

Yoona is close with sm oppas (dbsk oppas,suju oppas, trax oppas) and her hoobae (shinee & exo)

Is there anybody remember about a novel " Shall we date?" which was writen base on Lee Seung Gi (and even this is real Lee Seung Gi's story) by Yoshimoto Banana ? ( Seung Gi and his Company director  said that this is so real that Yoshimoto banana should p/s as this just fiction hhahhahaha) ( Yoshimoto banana wrote it with talking with lee seung gi a lot, she is a big  fan of him )And i wonder this girl (the one that the protagonist: lee seung gi love and want a lot.) is Yoona !!
this part from the novel which i can surely that THIS GIRL IS YOONAAAA ( and he mentioned that this girl is has the same job with him :)) ) , i think you should read the entire book and feel how sweet is Seung Gi's love for that girl: "Those eyebrows , knitted together over some trouble, eyes that shone so brightly, delicate hands , a smile that could chase away any worry and those gorgeous calves (in fact, that's my favorite part of you ). Anyone who ever saw you would open his heart to you , you were like a goddess, so regal and serene. " i just "owwwaa, so sweeettttttttt" :)))))))
and my bonus: the last chap of this novel was public in September (the time Yoona and lee Seung Gi started dating) and it's like a confession :" In the end , what i would like to say to you is not " i like you" or "i love you" but "shal we date?" Can we give it a try? ..." check the hole story there : http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/shall-we-date-chapter-1-yoshimoto-banana/

Guest yoona2007

Yoona dance skill:

[fancam]120115 YoonA solo - 4 Minutes - Girls' Generation Tour in HK:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l5k47nazbJA

[fancam] yoona dance battle (smtown concert-new york):

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UFXweSxnA3A

Yoona dance battle (smtown concert-seoul):

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RrxQ4tYLqPw

Snsd dance battle (2009):

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_SoWqitvqY

Snsd dance battle (2010):

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0zf4BjZz1q8

Snsd dance (main dancer):

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zY3gw4TK88E

*PS: yoona part of the dance trio with hyoyeon and yuri:)

Thank complete for sharing it, I understand her more, I think they have many in common.
To know about Seung Gi, 1 Night 2 Days is a MUST watch, NOF too and his interviews, I can't think of specific interview right now because all are good ones but I personally love his photo essay, we can know how he views life

[ENG TRANS] LEE SEUNG GI 5.5 MINI ALBUM FOREST PHOTO ESSAY —- PROLOGUE

[ENG TRANS] PART 2

[ENG TRANS] PART 3

[ENG TRANS] PART 4

[ENG TRANS] PART 5

[ENG TRANS] PART 6

Guest yoona2007

I google trans 윤기 ( 윤 for Yoon and 기 for Gi) and it tells me SHINY. they are indeed a pair of shiny couple! #YoonGi (cr: @Mystarmyangel )

Hello everyone! Showing my support for this couple! Thanks for starting this thread~ I'm so happy for them. Love them both... :x
Just wanna share this if this hasn't been posted yet. :D
Mystarmyangel ‏@mystarmyangel

I google trans 윤기 ( 윤 for Yoon and 기 for Gi) and it tells me SHINY. they are indeed a pair of shiny couple! #YoonGi

BdHxjFgCQAAHZNO.jpg:large