[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest -quiescent

Now that they're in a relationship, I'm seeing their old interactions completely different o_OI think they were just friends back then. But LSG most likely had feelings towards her then. Not strong feelings but they were there.
I can't with this couple...tumblr_inline_mp09edFXOy1qz4rgp.gif

Guest DavidY1430293371

Yoona wants to get married 
Posted on January 8, 2010 
[Newsen Reporter ChaYeon]

SNSD Yoona revealed, "My greatest goal in life is to get married and live while be loved like an average person."

When SNSD was participating during a recent filming of 'Girls On Top 2' on MTV, she revealed her views on marriage, her complex, and life style. Through this, she showed her future hopes and aspirations, wanting to be a lady and not a girl.

On the nickname "Nam Choding" (elementary school boy) she earned from netizens, she said, "Do I seem like an elementary school child that much? I want to be a lady," and she revealed the future marriage she had secretly hoped to have since childhood.

Yoona said, "I think that the Sean-Jung Hyeyoung couple is the most ideal couple to me," and, "My greatest goal and dream in life is to marry like them." She also added, "My ideal man is one that is gentle and attentive but looks very manly.
:x :x  
Yoongi Couple :)

guyssss, I saw a Sone tweet this

On 'Noonas over flowers' tdy, Lee Seung Gi was asked whether he wants to buy present for his mom/gf. He said if he needs to buy, he need 10

It probably means his umma + gf + the rest of the 8 soshi members looll

@doongie09
this is today's episode xD seem like it is really his intention xD I just start watching Noonas over flowers (big fan of Grandpas over flowers but so many dramas lately so ain't got time for the noonas yet keke)

and I want to ask how many siblings Seung Gi have ? I remember reading somewhere SG'S family is not known to the public, his sister's friend even got teased from her friends because she looked like LSG (lol). But I watched Noonas over flowers ep 1 and saw like 4 younger people eating with him before the day to Istanbulkinda confused about this ^^

Edit: so apparently Korean media has already reported about Seung Gi present thingy and relate to Yoona. I can sense some cheesy title. surely know how to get clicks
I looked through and saw this netizen's comment
이런남자친구잇엇으면조컷다ㅜㅜㅜㅜ - it would be so nice if i had a boyfriend like that ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

so true. I myself feel jealous of Yoona T.T my lonely life

Guest -quiescent

complete said: guyssss, I saw a Sone tweet this

On 'Noonas over flowers' tdy, Lee Seung Gi was asked whether he wants to buy present for his mom/gf. He said if he needs to buy, he need 10

@doongie09
this is today's episode xD seem like it is really his intention xD I just start watching Noonas over flowers (big fan of Grandpas over flowers but so many dramas lately so ain't got time for the noonas yet keke)

and I want to ask how many siblings Seung Gi have ? I remember reading somewhere SG'S family is not known to the public, his sister's friend even got teased from her friends because she looked like LSG (lol). But I watched Noonas over flowers ep 1 and saw like 4 younger people eating with him before the day to Istanbulkinda confused about this ^^

complete said: and I want to ask how many siblings Seung Gi have ? I remember reading somewhere SG'S family is not known to the public, his sister's friend even got teased from her friends because she looked like LSG (lol). But I watched Noonas over flowers ep 1 and saw like 4 younger people eating with him before the day to Istanbul
kinda confused about this ^^

-quiescent said: complete said: guyssss, I saw a Sone tweet this

@doongie09

Guest -quiescent

complete said: guyssss, I saw a Sone tweet this

@doongie09

Edit: so apparently Korean media has already reported about Seung Gi present thingy and relate to Yoona. I can sense some cheesy title. surely know how to get clicks

@quiescent http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=057&aid=0000248570 here's the article with that comment
here is another article with almost 3k upvotes. I guess people seriously adore this couple (I'm happy and scared at the same time for this)
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002687094

and from what I understand netizens also think it's SNSD + SG's mother and everyone is jealous of Yoona (can't blame them though. can this guy stop being so perfect T.T  j/k keep being perfect <3)

@revolu thank you ^^

Guest -quiescent

complete said: @quiescent http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=057&aid=0000248570 here's the article with that comment
here is another article with almost 3k upvotes. I guess people seriously adore this couple (I'm happy and scared at the same time for this)
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002687094

and from what I understand netizens also think it's SNSD + SG's mother and everyone is jealous of Yoona (can't blame them though. can this guy stop being so perfect T.T  j/k keep being perfect <3)

@revolu thank you ^^

guyssss, I saw a Sone tweet this

@doongie09

and I want to ask how many siblings Seung Gi have ? I remember reading somewhere SG'S family is not known to the public, his sister's friend even got teased from her friends because she looked like LSG (lol). But I watched Noonas over flowers ep 1 and saw like 4 younger people eating with him before the day to Istanbul
kinda confused about this ^^

Lol..... :))

Dont be jealous...

Cause u have us here....

Should i give u hugs >:D<

star+roll said: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/01/follow-up-jung-kyung-ho-and-sooyoungs.html

Article:
 Lee Seung Gi ♥Yoona 'starting their relationship'... the three reasons nobody is opposed to it

Source: Star News via Nate

1. They are each other's ideal other 
2. First dating rumor since their debut
3. They are the best in their respective fields

1. [+7,176, -214] It's because Lee Seung Gi and Yoona both built very positive images for themselves... I'm really jealous of Lee Seung Gi...

2. [+5,727, -315] I like these two because they both look innocent...

3. [+4,906, -133] What would be the point of opposing it?? ㅡㅡ; Not like they're going to break up if we oppose it

4. [+3,976, -148] They match well! Keep up the beautiful love. 

5. [+884, -69] Lee Seung Gi never swore even when Kim Heechul tried to egg him on to and he's known for not getting mad either ㅋㅋㅋ I heard Yoona isn't the type to get mad... and seeing as how he never kept Yoona out past 1 am, he seems like a warm gentleman. I remember on X-Man as well, Lee Seung Gi would always be honest and manly with himself. These two really match well.

6. [+831, -46] I think this is one of the rare cases where a public relationship doesn't get any hate.

7. [+949, -168] Because they both have positive images.. Look at Rain and Kim Tae Hee. They're both top stars but Rain has such a bad image that he's getting hate and ruining Kim Tae Hee's image as well. These two have positive images so nobody has anything to say. Imagine if Lee Seung Gi was GD... all of the sites would be on a rampage right now. GD would get hate and Yoona's image would drop. Lee Seung Gi has a clean image so everyone's for the relationship.

8. [+667, -31] As an uncle fan, I'm a bit upset but it's Lee Seung Gi and I'm actually glad she's dating him because he's always had such a positive image.

Love #8 ;))
OT - Poor  Sooyoung  isn't as lucky as Yoona with the netizen love... =((

Guest happydangs

hey guys! It's my first time here :) I really did create an account just for this couple. I'm a YoonAddict and tbh, I'm not a Seung gi fan, but I don't hate him either. I'm actually sooo glad for them and they're both blessed to have each other.  
I know that some (or maybe most) of you here are not really into Yoong (non-YA), you  know just a little about her. And so, allow me to share this Yoona fanvid to all of you :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGwZHDnDkVE

I've been checking some Seung gi videos right now too (just a few). In exchange, can I ask Airens to recommend some Seung gi videos for us as well? To know him better :D I hope it's not too much of a favor. I would greatly appreciate it and I would definitely watch all videos recommended. Thank you in advance HEHE

Hoping for this couple to last long, being together, loving each other. and also for the supporters from both parties to have a friendly conversations :) Happy happy new year everyone!  :x

guys NOONA OVER FLOWERS is a must watch. today's episode is a must must.he's talking about girlfriends shopping with them and how men needs a lot of patience with women. its like he's on a training period or something. and this is only from the brief cuts i watched so far.  i'm telling you. after today's episode i cannot express how lucky yoona is to get a guy like him . they both are. 
dont delay watching noona over flowers. its like a different seiung gi we have seen so far. 

Guest -quiescent

Lee Seung Gi mentions his 'girlfriend' on 'Noonas Over Flowers'YoonA-Lee-Seung-Gi_1388767854_af_org.jpg

A new episode of tvN's 'Noonas Over Flowers' aired on January 3 and brought up the topic of Lee Seung Gi's girlfriend, who was revealed two days ago to be none other than Girls' Generation's YoonA.

Lee Seung Gi enjoyed some personal time on the show during which he visited various shops to look for presents.  The production team asked, "Are you buying a present for your girlfriend?" to which Lee Seung Gi responded, "Then I would need to buy ten presents."

In addition, Lee Seung Gi had to wait outside while Kim Ja Oke was shopping in a store. The production team again brought up the topic of his girlfriend, asking, "If you were shopping with your girlfriend and she was not coming out like this, what would you do?"  

Lee Seung Gi said thoughtfully, "I think now I would need to wait for her."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/lee-seung-gi-mentions-his-girlfriend-on-noonas-over-flowers#ixzz2pMFlKjsN 

Guest yooooongii

happydangs said: hey guys! It's my first time here :) I really did create an account just for this couple. I'm a YoonAddict and tbh, I'm not a Seung gi fan, but I don't hate him either. I'm actually sooo glad for them and they're both blessed to have each other.  
I know that some (or maybe most) of you here are not really into Yoong (non-YA), you  know just a little about her. And so, allow me to share this Yoona fanvid to all of you :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGwZHDnDkVE

I've been checking some Seung gi videos right now too (just a few). In exchange, can I ask Airens to recommend some Seung gi videos for us as well? To know him better :D I hope it's not too much of a favor. I would greatly appreciate it and I would definitely watch all videos recommended. Thank you in advance HEHE

Hoping for this couple to last long, being together, loving each other. and also for the supporters from both parties to have a friendly conversations :) Happy happy new year everyone!  :x