[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest sara1117

Seunggi's "Range Rover" date car trending again today~ Free endorsement from Nation's beloved uhm-chin-ah~ They should gift him w/ new car!

sr: @LSGfan

Airens and Sones should get discount too =))

Here's more. She's always doing promo for him.. 

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2012/11/20/snsd-yoona-helps-promote-seunggis-new-album/

iaUZEOb.jpg

[Fan to Yoona] It’s so nice that unni has been recommending songs lately. ㅋ I’m looking forward to what other songs you would recommend.

[Yoona to fan] I’m waiting for SeungGi oppa’s album.. It came up briefly on Running Man and it was so nice ㅠㅠ

source: mk_ggyr
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

She watched him on Running Man.  ;))

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2012/11/22/snsd-yoona-helps-promote-seunggis-new-album-part-2/

wfwyasx.jpg

[fan to Yoona] What songs have you been listening to lately? Let’s listen together!!!

[Yoona to fan] SeungGi oppa’s new album! 0_0 All the songs are good/I like all the songs ㅠ

qApg8VQ.jpg

[fan to Yoona] A song that should be on infinite replay ㅋㅋ What song do you keep listening to whenever you have free time?

[Yoona to fan] Nowadays~ Epitone Project – Cactus, Byul – Cute, and now SeungGi oppa’s new album!

Oooh Seunggi fans..! Remember when he said a fan gave him a Epitone Project CD and then another "fan" gave him one and he finally listened to it.  I wonder if she's the one who gave him the cd since she mentioned them in her answer about what music she's listening to.  :))
Oooh found it 

Seunggi talked about his mini-album and working with Epitone Project, saying a fan gave him the CD as a gift 2 years ago…  Then, another fan gave him the CD again 2 years later and LSG thought it would be good to listen… Omg, WHO is this FAN~~??!!!

http://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2013/01/25/sketchbook-2012-11-30-lee-seunggi-and-yoo-hee-yeol/

Well, Yoona being who it was might solve that mystery... 

I must say before the news broke out I sometimes thought Seung Gi only chose Yoona consistenly because she was considered a "safe choice" for those  ideal type questions to prevent any scandal rising or something. As a Yoona fan, I feel bad for her and at the same time it's sad since they do look good together. I'm glad that they end up an item now and all my doubts are washed away. Seung Gi you the man xD
anyway can some Airen recommend me any credible source for Seung Gi news :P

@quiescent I lurked in soompi a lot back in 2010 when SNSD thread was so active. come back here now and make an account for Yoona & Seung Gi <3
@sara1117 lmao I like your discount idea even though I still don't have any money anyway. Sooyoung's boyfriend car is also trending for some time. Korea is weird at this point. I don't know airport fashion exists until I discover kpop lol 

Guest -quiescent

@star+roll - YOU'RE ON A ROLL! *pun intended* XD
It must've been Yoona who gave him the CD 2 years later that made him listen to it!Her UFO reply was on Nov. 22 2012. Seunggi's Sketchbook AIRED ON Nov. 30 2012.
However, shows like sketchbook aren't live, they're recorded. Probably a week or two. Either way, this means Seunggi mentioned about receiving the album by a 'fan' before Yoona's UFO REPLY, then Yoona mentioned the CD AND then his Sketchbook appearance was broadcasted. 
:x

Guest -quiescent

complete said:
@quiescent I lurked in soompi a lot back in 2010 when SNSD thread was so active. come back here now and make an account for Yoona & Seung Gi <3

@-quiescent
Yeah, he listened to the album given to him and decided to work with them to produce his mini album, so he got the cd well before Sketchbook.  :)>-   I swear he said once he wanted to make music for the person he liked enjoyed (like in vague terms...) or something like that.  I can't remember when/where he said it though.  
By that time in late 2012 they were probably talking a lot I'd imagine.   Since I don't think they suddenly met up and decided to date 4 months ago.  When he was filming GFB he was constantly on his phone in between takes.  That's why some fans thought he was dating possibly.   :))
@completeYeah, I thought the same since she's a safe choice but he's too honest I guess!  
http://tryp96.wordpress.com/
http://lsgfan.wordpress.com/

The comments in articles are all pretty supportive of Yoona, but don't be offended by the people who might need time accepting please. ;))

Guest -quiescent

star+roll said: @http://forums.soompi.com/profile/617054/-quiescent

Yeah, he listened to the album given to him and decided to work with them to produce his mini album, so he got the cd well before Sketchbook.  :)>-   I swear he said once he wanted to make music for the person he liked enjoyed (like in vague terms...) or something like that.  I can't remember when/where he said it though.  
By that time in late 2012 they were probably talking a lot I'd imagine.   Since I don't think they suddenly met up and decided to date 4 months ago.  When he was filming GFB he was constantly on his phone in between takes.  That's why some fans thought he was dating possibly.   :))

Guest sara1117

Oh yeah. And btw he was hinting of wanting to get the manly image and becoming more mature in his fans eyes :)] Yeah Seunggi we understand you now!

Guest secretssecrets

I am so glad for this thread because damn some of the negativity is really getting to me, even if they're so minimal. It's just that when the relationship was announced, everyone seemed so happy and supportive that now I'm a little overwhelmed with the few who's hating on either one of these two.

Anyhoo, I totally think SG's so called 'fan' is Yoona! I mean he probably did get an epitome cd from a fan but kept it away without time to listen. Then Yoona suggested it again (around 2 years later), and how could he deny listening to anything she recommends? He even said he made Forest for the 'ladies'. I think it's for a particular lady :)) It does hold the record for longest as #1 in charts so it worked haha.

On another note, I always thought Sooyoung was dating him, but I'm glad SM finally admitted to it. With all the evidence, the negative publicity of them denying would be worse.

Guest -quiescent

sara1117 said: Oh yeah. And btw he was hinting of wanting to get the manly image and becoming more mature in his fans eyes :)] Yeah Seunggi we understand you now!

Guest sara1117

These were all taken in December but heck no, we are not used to Seunggi walking around the airpot holding his phone :-j

kM5ZlZ3.jpg

kBkwteF.jpgZc11h1J.jpg68efBnw.jpg

It must be his girlfriend he's messaging :-j

Guest -quiescent

sara1117 said: These were all taken in December but heck no, we are not used to Seunggi walking around the airpot holding his phone :-j

It must be his girlfriend he's messaging :-j

Here's more. She's always doing promo for him.. 

iaUZEOb.jpg

[Fan to Yoona] It’s so nice that unni has been recommending songs lately. ㅋ I’m looking forward to what other songs you would recommend.

[Yoona to fan] I’m waiting for SeungGi oppa’s album.. It came up briefly on Running Man and it was so nice ㅠㅠ

source: mk_ggyr

She watched him on Running Man.  ;))

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2012/11/22/snsd-yoona-helps-promote-seunggis-new-album-part-2/

wfwyasx.jpg

[fan to Yoona] What songs have you been listening to lately? Let’s listen together!!!

[Yoona to fan] SeungGi oppa’s new album! 0_0 All the songs are good/I like all the songs ㅠ

qApg8VQ.jpg

source: _becloud_, @mk_ggyr

Oww..... yoona unnie..

So caring.....,sweet...

I can feel u..

Hope u will love, care uri seung gi oppa more in the future