[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

I really hope that they won't edit JJY from the latest filming at least (but I doubt so since the comments on naver are not in JJY's favour)  :tears: The show has finally become more balance ever since YSY joined and I wouldn't like to get it destroyed but at the same time, I dunno how will the other members react to JJY's scandal (if he do continue as a member in the show) as it might become awkward for them as they will need to be extra careful when they interact as it seems like the situation is not looking good for JJY based on Naver comments. I hope that the prosecutor will investigate the case and prove JJY's innocence openly including the golden phone thing as it has been attracting the K-Netz and them assuming all the negative stuff :( Although to me, I think he is very brave and mature for being able to admit his mistake and sincerely apologise as well as took his stance on his own scandal by doing press conference himself instead of his agency like how others did it since I know it will be very difficult to discuss the scandal yourself openly in public with dozens of camera and the whole country watching 

@montanari I've also read the comments by K-Nets and it made me really angry as they have been cursing him non-sop and it's not like all of them never make a mistake in their whole life or is an angel themselves :angry: It has been a tough few days for all of his fans ever since the false news came out and I hope he and his family can stay strong and I do hope his ex gf can come forward and explain it as well. I really wanna curse the first reporter that made the false report :angry: 

• Like 6

1N2D (from kkuljaem)

Xports News - Naver: Jung Joon Young not edited out despite being 'in a scandal'...deserted island adventure starts after farming activity 

1. [+4,127, -342] Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Getting left behind on a deserted island ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat're you gonna do Cha Tae Hyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+4,059, -507] This was such a fun episode. From the potato drop, the rock paper scissors, to the rice grain game. The plan was good and the village people are fun. It's a really good episode but I'm worried it'll get buried because of Jung Joon Youngㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+3,111, -313] Kim Junho's so funny during the snack delivery ㅋㅋ

4. [+2,133, -256] Left behind on a deserted island ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+2,049, -294] Fun episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+1,013, -66] Kim Jong Min, please last for a long time and never cause any scandals

7. [+1,108, -117] Given the time restraints, it's impossible to simply edit him out..

Osen- Naver: '1N2D', Jung Joon Young, 'remember each member', can they maintain it? 

1. [+8,052, -89] Amazing of Kim Jong Min for remaining untainted even now 

2. [+3,187, -172] Remember each member.. I can see them screaming this at the year end ceremony

3. [+2,822, -148] He's under investigation so I guess the production team will come up with a decision after the results are in

4. [+2,088, -215] Let's leave it to the production team.. 

5. [+1,049, -25] I'm just amazed of Kim Jong Min who never once caused any trouble. If you wanna be a celebrity, this is how you behave. He deserves an award. Keep it up~~

6. [+822, -81] Women, be careful. Any man who takes a hidden camera of you is not in his right mind 

7. [+797, -88] His on screen image used to be so good.. I see so many people shielding him 

---- it seems like I and this last commentor are watching diff JJY if he/she's convinced about his 'good image.'

After reading (and overanalyzing) tons of comments, translated or otherwise, I found myself numb and decided to just let them be. I can only do so much analysis and explaining about JJY's situation, but it will be futile especially if you're talking to netizens who already have their opinions about the subject matter. I'm just praying for the best.

Remember each member! In 1N2D I trust! Fighting!!

• Like 9

@mj25 Yes, netizen act holier-than-thou. Hiding behind computer/phone screen make them feels so safe so they think they can spew out everything. His family and friends are the one who can comfort him directly now.

@Sujin-a Praying right now. It's 50-50 chance. Even though doing a presscon make it sound like they will announce him leaving, I still don't wanna lose hope. But I prepare myself for the worst. :cry:

It seems like netz have selective memory and twisted mind. I remember one of top comments in Jongmin's article about him helping Shinji that he never get hate. I was like where were you when he got tons of hate after he came back from military service? What made it funnier is that Jongmin just shared about hate he got on Ewha lecture. Another one who left comment that Na PD was more laid back compared to Il Yong PD. I was like huh? Did this person even watch S1? Months ago JJY got critized for acting cold to Park Narae and few months before that he got bashed because they thought he cheated during allkagi. He got so many criticism during his appearance in 1N2D. But of course they forgot all of that.

Yeah I also explained the details of this scandal when I came across people's comment but I could only do so much. The thing about netizen is they prefer to do selective reading rather than find out the whole story. What makes it worse is they don't want to read reliable source and choose to read from sources that just gave few details because they're too lazy to read long explanation.

• Like 6

i think the possibility of JJY staying will be very slim ! how many cases already once a scandal broke out they will remove the artist from the show! 

but it's just a pity we enjoy his variety so much!!! i think at the moment nobody can replace him! his positoin in 1d2n it's too strong! can't imagine 1d2n without him!!! :tears:

even his comeback that was plan on october was being postponed ! 

• Like 5

Anyways, just to add here in the midst of all the doom and gloom that the recap for the recent episode is already up at VarietyRecaps as usual. (And has been for a while, haha. I'm not very prompt when it comes to advertising.)

Personally, to me, JoonYoung has handled the situation very well, owning up, protecting his ex-girlfriend and everything. Yes, the claim that his phone died is suspicious, but apparently his ex-girlfriend has petitioned THREE times to drop the lawsuit? Also, he didn't actually have to be so blunt and tell us that he had sex and filmed it while having fun and the whole hog *facepalm*. But he cleared it up very logically. I don't know what's going on now, but both him and his ex-girlfriend are saying/showing that it was consensual and no one was hurt or harmed. That means that it's not my business anymore and I cannot judge.

Personally, I don't think that they'll announce that they're dropping him this upcoming presscon. The comments are vile and vicious, yes, but the ratings remained steady at #1. Also, This is not strictly a rape case or a sexual harassment case... yet. So I think they'll just wait and see. Like me.

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, tdjunlimited said:

Sorry to butt in amidst this scandal but we all here forgot something. I want to take this post to juz simply say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGGU-YA!!!

122412_ceci_yoon-shi-yoon.jpg

Happy Birthday Donggu and Jongmin!! Yesterday's episode, Donggu talked a lot and I felt like he is already comfortable not just with the members, but the real variety atmosphere as well, refusing to do errands for his hyungs and challenges a rock-paper-scissors game instead aheee.

Jongmin-a!!:Keep smiling! When you're happy and jumping around like a kid, I'm happy as well. (I don't know how to post pics :( )

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Also, he didn't actually have to be so blunt and tell us that he hcad sex and filmed it while having fun and the whole hog *facepalm*. 

True. After reading transcripts of his presscon, I think he can remove that detail, but then again the issue became bigger because of the alleged 'sex video so I guess it was just ok that he mentioned it. Or he can just say it was flirty video with her ex, but then again it's JJY. 

• Like 5

This JJY news is breaking my heart. I already had such a tough week and I somehow end up receiving such unfortunate news. 

Everyone has a take on the news. Personally I find that what JJY did was absolutely brave. He took so much courage to stand up the stage having to talk about his private life to the public.i don't see any wrongdoings in this and to be clear, I hope it doesn't go on forever (with antis trying to bring up this issue in the future) Whatever had happened should have been his and his ex to keep. What? Is there a snitch in police HQ to spread such things nowadays. If it's solved, let it be that.

I wouldn't say I am siding for JJY in this situation (but I am) and at the same time I won't go against the ex either. I dont know her so since JJY is a public figure, it's best to say I am here to support him through this not only as the member of our favorite show or a favorite artist or whatsoever reason but as a person that he is.

Everyone is doing their part which adds up to this issue. But we all learned a lesson or two here.  Even JJY sings it with band "Who doesn't make mistakes?"

At some point I do feel like I want to go to SK juz to find him and give him a hug and say " Don't worry. These things shall pass."

Whatever happens next, all of us here, fans of 1n2d or JJY, let's pray about this and for JJY too and most importantly all of us should stay put, dont give up, link our arms together and let this ordeal brings us closer and stronger than ever till the very end.

REMEMBER EACH MEMBER FOREVER! FIGHTING JJY! FIGHTING1박 2일! FIGHTING TO ALL!

• Like 10

44 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Yes, the claim that his phone died is suspicious, but apparently his ex-girlfriend has petitioned THREE times to drop the lawsuit?

Just to make things clear. He never said any of the statements that circulated around from Korean media before his presscon. Statement like his phone broken and he thought she knew he was filming were something shitty journalist came up by themselves. He said the police never asked him to give them his phone. She revealed during investigation that the video was taken with her consent so the charge got dropped immediately, but the police still sent him to prosecutor for questioning because the nature of the case. He was cleared already, the investigation was over. She gave statement and petition that she dropped her charge against him too. After the case got revealed to public, she sent another petition before presscon to free JJY because media reported that the prosecutor re-opened the case. From presscon, JJY said if there's another investigation, he will be cooperative. So that means the prosecutor hasn't sent him any notice about another investigation so far. Journalist made another false report here.

PS : Happy Birthday Donggu-ya. He's officially 30 years old now. Wish him all the best in personal life and career. :grin:

• Like 8

Goodness, I'm getting itchy all over my body. Literally perching on my seat waiting for the result of Joonyoung's fate in this show.

KBS variety gods and PD team better make wise decision (aka let Joonyoung stay) or I will.....I don't know what I will do, but in the end, it's all about my most favorite show. So only to them I will give my support and loyalty.

I will bet until my last penny that if it's up to Yoo PD, he will make Joonyoung stay. So, let's be hopeful that will be the result. I'm just rambling, aren't I? 

Anyways, happy birthday to Jongmin and Donggu. It's kind of gloomy birthdays with all this fuss but wishing both of you all the best nonetheless.

Remember each member forever ♡♡♡

• Like 8

Guest pink_dolphins

Once again the episode was so fun! i enjoyed the whole thing.... and i luv the twist at the end. I'm looking forward to nxt wk's ep.:grin:

I'm saddened by JJY's video scandal. :anguished: ...... i'll wait in dread until KBS will officially make a statement regarding our maknae's membership in 1n2d. i hope i hope i hope KBS will stand by JJY just like what they did to JUn Ho's controversy.

Anyway, there is still happy news!!! it's our Dong Gu's birthday!!!!! :) It came to me i think i want to ship him with Moon Geun Young - both volunteered overseas and i see that they are good natured people. i think they suit each other well. :heart: ................. wait... was that true? Did he really volunteer or was that only a Photoshop pic? 

@montanari the K-Netz comments are really bad and evil. They who do not know any of the details judged him more than the prosecutors. Although the procecutors already cleared him, the K-Netz are the ones that can't let go him. I was so angry reading the comments on naver as it sounds like he rape/killed somebody :angry: 

Regarding his phone broke is what the reporter's own speculations and he never mentioned any of it. Even if it is true, he did said on Celebrity Bromance that his phone was broken and he just got a new one so I doubt that he is lying (I might be biased though). The K-Netz keeps on insisting and assuming that he film a secret camera and/or he show his phone to his friends without him even bother to read the full articles or to follow his case fully. 

And anyway, I kinda understand why he doesn't want the video to be shown to the prosecutors. I mean even this scandal was blown by the police/prosecutor to the media, what will happen if the video is surrendered and get blown to the public, it will create even more damage. The K-Netz that are commenting includes the haters and some who don't even watch 1N2D would want him to leave too. 

I've got a bad feeling about the 1N2D press con, I think JJY might voluntarily asked the staff to drop him behind the scenes since he wouldn't want to trouble his hyungs like having negative response of the show.  Crossed my finger that it is not happening though. 

**Happy Birthday YSY :wub: Wish him all the best for his careeer!

• Like 7

9 hours ago, jayne1874 said:

This show is an expert in dealing with Knetz negative opinions. Remember Jongmin's return from army and Joonho's allegation? The PD teams stood on their grounds, not letting those 2 go.

What's up with the Jong min's return from army and Joonho's allegation? Joonho => embezzlement case ? Pls enlighten. Thanks!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, inner said:

What's up with the Jong min's return from army and Joonho's allegation? Joonho => embezzlement case ? Pls enlighten. Thanks!

Jongmin allegedly lost his variety sense after returning from MS and people want him out of the show as they see him as hindrance :bawling:

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, inner said:

jongmin cases both korea viewers  + international viewers want him  dont comeback to 1n2d after mlitary becoz will ruin show already comfortable with 6 member ... jongmin on 1n2d back day only few epi on this show & he need leave for his military duty... i think still can  read comment how international viewers  dont want him on 1n2dfansubs.wordpress(this blog active time s1). even have petition from korea viewers have him remove from 1n2d + international viwers also agree wth korean netizen that time...   .  most news say  he having hrdtime  to back on variety show .... if you watch 1n2d s1 after he back you understand he not really talk (really different time early epi 1n2d) he 1  only  brave doing something  esp to hodong..   another member   as suguen still new with variety ) 

even kim c &  mong not related with jm .. kim c quit becoz  jm &  mong investigated why he not entr military. also becoz jm .( i still remember have comment blame kjm abt both situation

finally he get oppurtnity talk on win win (if you search on dailymotion have video win win with kim jong min... and he released single oppa find strength   esp his teaser for that song abt  hate comment he got ...

• Like 7

Just to update JJY's case, it seems like his ex gf has finally open her voice on the matter. She wrote it on the internet and the authenticity was confirmed by OSEN. She said that she deeply apologised and mentioned that JJY is a nice and a good person that she will support. She also said that the video is no longer exist and that she's asking the netizen to trust him. I'm not sure if it's fully correct since my korean is limited. I hope that people will translate this news soon. 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003401224

And now the K-Netz are targeting her and asking why she filed a lawsuit when they can settle their problems themselves. They are just trying to get any one involve to blame. If both parties already said they have solved their issues why would the K-Netz care more than them :angry: I don't get why the K-Netz never think on where does this scandal came from initially and the reporter who dig up the case that was already been settled.

• Like 10